Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

Cool!
I came back to my home from hostel for vacation and i now understand the value of food made by my mother​:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Good to know. I guess you can learn to cook for yourself in the vacation. That will help a lot if you stay outside.

4 Likes

And the cherry on top. My father just now complimented on my body

4 Likes

You came a long way :muscle:t2: i was stalking your diary :laughing:

3 Likes

it can all slip away in a blink of an eye.
I still have a long way to go. This is mere 20% of where I have to reach.

3 Likes

c4tgothm

3 Likes

one of the best experiences you can have is when a baby smiles at you, especially if that baby has never seen you before.

I went to the temple today, and we were waiting for the food to be arranged for distribution. And there was this little guy (or girl, I’m not sure of gender) was playing around with his mausis. Then he looked at me and smiled too big. Not just that, he also extended his tiny hand towards me. I took a hold of that gently and then let it go. I was so happy to be able to do that.

5 Likes

And I voted for the first time. It felt awesome :laughing: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

this really works.

2 Likes

I’d always wonder why the heck I would do the tasks and not get my dopamine from there.

I now realized that if I have to get some dopamine I’ll have to own my tasks with a conscious mind, giving it all the attention.

3 Likes

Being mindful is not only just for getting your dopamine. It can also help you in other ways.
I watched that video again today and it has variations of holding your breath for 45, 60 and 90 seconds. I never had thought I could hold my breath for more than a minute, but today I managed to hold it for 90 seconds. I was being mindful today and thus it worked.

Conscious, mindful effort is the most genuine effort that you can do. Autopilot sure has its uses but to understand something you should be conscious. To stay relaxed and conscious is not easy, especially in stressful situations.

2 Likes

https://gitadaily.com/category/bhagavad-gita/chapter-06/chapter-06-text-25/

1 Like

Doesn’t look bad I guess, but definitely can be better. For now it will do :joy: and now I have to work on other parameters of improvement.

6 Likes

Relapsed. What a fucking loser.

1 Like

He relapsed :dotted_line_face:
He had a 2000 days streak. Now it’s just two days.

2 Likes

He definitely made it to a thousand days, but I believe he just left the counter running for years after he relapsed. It’s an awful thing to witness, but good to see him getting back on track. I remember being motivated years ago by his posts.

Does speaking to yourself like this help you?

4 Likes

Well I’m a fucking loser. I relapsed last night too. I fucking hate this.

1 Like

I’m aroused today as well. This isn’t good. But at least I’m aware now. My aim would be just two days. That’s it.

3 Likes

I have relapsed too many times now. My thing even hurts. I’m all exhausted and I don’t have strength to do something.

I guess I can thank my body to tell me how terrible this can be.

2 Likes

Why is it happening?

3 Likes