Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

dude they’re such little assholes.
Back then when we brought them they weren’t able to do anything. Now that they’re healthy they are so hostile towards me. One just now hissed at me and I hissed back at him to assert dominance :rofl:
He was showcasing that he can attack me and I didn’t flinch and stayed there. So he backed off.
My mum can catch one of them somehow. And they seem dangerous with all those claws. Even after catching and releasing them multiple times they’re still hostile.

3 Likes

Speaking of which, back when I found them (wet and cold) they didn’t have any strength to fight back. Which they do now. They’d have surely died out there.

3 Likes

That’s nice. Give them some time to change and care for them! cats are very picky animals and they only like certain people in a household. Even my girlfriend’s cat only likes her, stays with her only and hiss on other family members.

But you said you aren’t a pet person so time to leave them in the wild soon then . Animals need vaccinations, so don’t let them bite you.

1 Like

hell no. I’m going to get them out once they’re dealt with. The way you’re saying this, makes me feel like I should be their slave. Never lol. (I mean you can like animals and you can do it, but I won’t. No offense)
Sunday is when they’ll be out. They can like me or they can’t. I did what’s necessary and I’m not someone who needlessly pampers others. Be it girls or animals.
One of the reasons why I don’t like pets is because they can go back to their instincts.

2 Likes

It means black magic married to white magic .

They are cute

2 Likes

Hain? White magic se shaadi ke baad ye baccho main co dominance kyun aa rha hai

3 Likes

Ye shaadi ki wjh se aabaadi nhi badhi. You left them :sneezing_face:, you aren’t a good father meow meow.

3 Likes

Tf :anguished::anguished::anguished:
Black magic needs to take responsibility of his kittens.

3 Likes

I know it’s hard to say that, I feel you bro😀 nevermind thanks.

Kids need extra care heheh

Yups, that’s why vaccination is necessary. Just telling in case you plan to domesticate any later.

1 Like

My diary is such a mess😂

I happened to build some trust with them today. I never expected it but I’m going to miss them.

More reasons for me to not get pets.

Update - he still hissed at me and ran away after seeing me. So he’s not attached to me even now. I’ll keep it that way and not get close to them. It’s a relief. If things are like this then I won’t miss them.

Are they freely roaming in the whole house?

Yups, consider it as a sweet Lil intro to the “Life of a pet owner” for future. Separation never hurts, it’s the holding back that does.

they’re out now. And separation does hurt, but they didn’t seem to be affectionate to me. They were just hostile. Had I spent more time with them and if they had grown to trust me it’d be a very different case.
I know I’m no pet owner and neither willing nor capable of caring for another living being when I got my own objectives in life.

1 Like

A lot of things happened in these days. My rewiring got faster. I have a very close friend and his dad died.
I tried contacting him but he didn’t speak much. He’s strong. Could not have imagined that he’s a very tough person underneath his gentle exterior. He’s handling everything by himself.

4 Likes

Still make some efforts and be available for him atleast for the time being.

Om shanti for his father.

3 Likes

today is my mum’s birthday. And she looks happy and beautiful more than ever

8 Likes

I don’t have the drive. I don’t know what to do now.
I’ll get started right away though.

2 Likes

Are you kidding? You’re probably the most driven guy out here. At least that’s what it seemed to me from your posts. Don’t tell me you are just a keyboard warrior.

3 Likes

who knows I might be one :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Did you get it right after exercise? It could be rhandomyolysis. You did say in your previous post that you were going to exercise intensely to make up for your relapse. I hope youre okay

2 Likes