Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

that was long back. And it was kidney stone which had happened to me back then. The problem is solved as of now.

4 Likes

Drink lots of water bro.

And I’m sure you’re not a keyboard warrior. If that were true, you wouldn’t be in this forum but on other social media platforms exercising your freedom of speech arguing over worthless stuff.

3 Likes

thanks for your faith on me.

3 Likes

Good for u man ! Happy for u

3 Likes

some bastard again disturbed a hive close to the bridge.
Those honeybees were all over me again, and one also went inside my clothes.
But I kept so calm and this time I got no stings :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’m so fucking proud of myself

3 Likes

another time heart broken :unamused:
few days back, I happened to spot a kid who was apparently alone on the road (and crying a bit)
I tried to get to her and help her but as I approached closer she started screaming even more (yeah she didn’t like me).
Another woman came from the other side and was laughing at this (that when I approached closer the kid started crying even more).
The woman was damn pretty and cute. And I seriously thought her to be some cousin or something like a young aunt of that kid. Both of us shared a laugh for a moment and she picked the kid up and waved me bye.
I was kinda happy.
And today I saw her again, turns out she’s the mom of that kid :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
She looked really young and pretty. It never occured to me that she could be the mom.

4 Likes

You really got carried away by her beauty bro :joy:

3 Likes

I mean she didn’t give those vibes of a married woman with a kid. Who knew

2 Likes

Power of Santoor Soap in real life :full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

7 Likes

How are you bro @Nep_12

3 Likes

Been busy bro. Will be busy for some time now. Thanks for asking.

4 Likes

Sometimes I wonder, what would world be like without bananas?

7 Likes

Cold showers are awesome! Except with a little pain in the ears I guess.

3 Likes

On the same wall, this time someone else came.
And then we were locked in each other’s gaze for a while😂

5 Likes

I’m thankful to the person who liked this and made me read it too.

I was sad and reminiscing over my past and this helped me get back up.

This diary is one of my greatest treasures. More than everyone else, it is useful to me.

4 Likes

That post along with this description of the superpower is helping me get back on the track.

Unlike every other superpower which is fictional, this one is actually real.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This thing had real honey in it. It tasted really good and very different from the honey bought in stores.

4 Likes

That’s how you gotta be! Against your urges, your bad habits, people who bring negativity into your life, and everything else that doesn’t let you reach your full potential. They’re all wolves trying to harm you. Be ruthless, be better.

5 Likes