Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

Itni garmi hai bc
Surya devta ki aisi ki taisi.
Sala faltu mai itna jal raha aur dusro ko jala raha

3 Likes

I thought you were religious :joy:

3 Likes

I mean dudeā€™s still trying to burn us over here.

2 Likes

Tragic character getting stoic >>>>> Charming hero getting a happy ending

1 Like

Felt a very short and momentary link with that monster inside me.
It was scary and exciting at the same time.
He doesnā€™t give up, he is relentless in the pursuits and heā€™s possibly the greatest optimist Iā€™ve ever seen in my life.
He is angry but he is also very passionate about life, and has a tenacity which causes him to never back down, and will keep pushing and enjoying pain like a masochist until heā€™s dead I guess. He simply canā€™t get tired.
Hoping to establish a stronger link with him in the future.

1 Like

well fuck
Iā€™m weakened again.
Spent my days with abstinence and not feeling anything and then I happened to ā€œexploreā€ some shit.
I really wish I hadnā€™t done that.
One lesson learned, just be fucking ruthless. You give even a small room, it can take up entire space in your head.
Okay I got this for now. Just hold on a little. Itā€™s not much damage. Just a slip up. Take it easy, keep it cool and move it forward.

1 Like

I so much love this frame. Been thinking about it for a while

2 Likes

This cute little hummingbird was inside my room for whole day it seems. Poor thing was trapped. And then it got entangled in cobwebs and got dirty. Didnā€™t have flowers to suck on and is now extremely tired. I managed to get it out of my room to nature again. But it is so tired that it is on the gate and staying there. I went very close to it and it didnā€™t want to move.

5 Likes

As it turns out, they are not called hummingbirds :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Man Iā€™m missing my little friend. I didnā€™t touch him and got him out of my room. But Iā€™m kind of regretting it right now.

2 Likes

Hope you cleaned and gave some food to the lil guy. Bro looks like Zoro - Green and lost

I didnā€™t touch him, cuz it isnā€™t wise to touch birds. Well thatā€™s what I was taught. And he was scared af, yet extremely exhausted.
He got into cobwebs because he was looking for food in them. Iā€™ve seen many of them sucking nectar out of flowers(thatā€™s why I said it is a hummingbird, but these are ā€œsunbirdsā€), but as it turns out thatā€™s not the only diet these birds have.

(the right picture in this snapshot is the exact same bird which I had found, but it seems this one is a baby, and what I got is an adult)
But I guess he was still exhausted because he didnā€™t have sufficient food throughout the day.
So I just sent him out to nature where he can thrive.

4 Likes

You can touch them!

I have had birds in past too coming to the balcony injured or some just coming in to stay when it thunderstorms. I would touch them and itā€™s fine as long as you are not squeezing them. They would eat for a while, rice and bread crumbs and then sit somewhere on bed or soft place, stay for a day or two and then leave.

Next time give them food :)) and some place to stay (if you donā€™t have a pet).

P.S. pegions come back often if you give them place to stay lol

5 Likes

well damn. Now Iā€™m quite jealous. I regret my decision of not touching him. But he was so small and so delicate anyway. I couldā€™ve given him a small piece of banana. I could have had a new friend.

5 Likes

I understand bro, we think we might scare them, but someone needs to initiate the touch.

In future yups!

4 Likes

Man
where the fuck is my dopamine.
Been waiting for it since long

1 Like

Be patient you get what you deserved

2 Likes

I miss my little buddy. I saw him roaming on a hibiscus flower in the other house.
The way it seems heā€™s the only bird of his species in this area. So Iā€™m 90% sure itā€™s the same bird.
Iā€™m glad that heā€™s doing well, but only if I had given him some food to earn his trust.
Next time I guess.

3 Likes

It also seems that my overall attraction to nature and animals in general has increased.
Sort of gets me a bit emotional. Although Iā€™m not a animal lover/pet person by any means.
I just like to see them in their natural habitats, but itā€™s even better if those from natural habitat might become my friends.

3 Likes