Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

On your feet. Start slow, keep moving forward. You got this.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just going to keep it here

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

so an important thing to apply right now.

1. step back
  2. donā€™t be afraid of the bad outcome. Itā€™s okay, life is there to fuck you in the ass. Nothing surprising. Relax and enjoy. You just gotta make your ass harder. You can.
  3. Assess how you can level up. Go for it one step at a time.
  4. Repeat.

Iā€™m saying it again, my cookies are not that tasty as I thought they would be. But hey, you can do it without cookies too. You can choose to believe in yourself, even without any success in life. There were bad outcomes then, there can be bad outcomes now. But you can still move ahead. Youā€™re alive, you are a life that wants to survive and thrive. Your survival is your responsibility. Take it in your hands.
You can do this man, even with all those failures you can fight back.

1 Like

Call me a narcissist, but Iā€™ve always believed that Iā€™m meant to do something bigger in my life. Something larger than life. Something that can create a big and fairly permanent difference around me.
Iā€™ve desired it so much.
The desire never went away. Itā€™s still here, in my heart and stronger than ever.
I donā€™t really know if my desire will be fulfilled, and the stakes right now seem really bad for me. Iā€™m really scared.
But I have to hold on. Because maybe this is my last chance to prove myself.

4 Likes

Oh shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::100:

Itā€™s ok bro. Things will work out, keep working.

1 Like

I have to win. No matter how much it sucks

3 Likes

move you fucking idiot! Move forward! Every second of your life is dedicated towards your goal.

2 Likes

I donā€™t care how much it hurts. All I want is that you fucking move. I donā€™t care even if you die in this attempt, you better move.

4 Likes

If you hate your life, you better go inside that gutter and rot in that stench for a while (maybe will take longer than you expected) and make your wish into your positive changes. Or else youā€™ll rot forever in it.
Thatā€™s how life is going to be.

1 Like

well when I thought all hopes were being lost I happened to see this.

I needed to remind myself a few things. This diary is my own personal treasure.

2 Likes

And I failed again. Fuck
Okay I can still pull this off. Iā€™m stronger than this.
One step at a time. I can do this.

alright get back on track. Now move.

1 Like

Dopamine is really magical.

Today I broke my record of 42 Suryanamaskaras that I had set last feb. I did 44 without any single break at all today. I think I couldā€™ve done more though, maybe 50+. Such a shame that I didnā€™t push harder.

As for you - youā€™re still a fucking damn loser. You relapsed last night and today. Those 44 mean nothing now. You have to study and become an expert at it. You have to study 12 hours every fucking day. When you achieve that Iā€™ll think of your reward, because even after that you have to achieve something too big. Even after that you wonā€™t be enough. So the fight isnā€™t done yet and get moving you idiot.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll see if you can do 100+ without stopping first, even after that youā€™re gonna keep pushing.

Remember, youā€™re the biggest fucking loser that I know of. Biggest loser on this planet! And to compensate for that you got to be the biggest driven person on this planet. Donā€™t get any new ideas, just move!

Rather than 12 hours of study Iā€™d suggest

1. Working out daily
  2. Meditating daily
  3. Sleeping 8 hours daily.
  4. Studying atleast 7-8 hours daily.

If you manage to do all this consistently youā€™ll slay for sure and itā€™s quite manageable too.

2 Likes

Bruh if you call yourself a loser youā€™ll stay a loser.
Get rid of the negative self talk, throw it out of your life completely, rather practice postive affirmations.

4 Likes

You have been too much inside the comfort. Get out and suffer. Suffer for long enough to make it a cakewalk. And stop being scared of suffering.

Keep your eyes on the prize. That prize is you. A bigger, stronger, tougher you.

1 Like

I think this title is still retained by me

1 Like

nah bro, Iā€™m still way behind you. Iā€™m also no longer a big streak person as you think of me to be. I relapsed last night itself. Unsure of the future and I donā€™t know what will I do now. Of course I got to keep pushing.

2 Likes