Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

That ending, when he runs happily - that’s how I’m feeling rn🙃

Well, they skipped this part. I still have to grow though. And I’ll do it.

1 Like

Alright
So I edged to the brink
I’m not resetting my counter yet. And I’m making a checklist. I’ll follow it no matter what. That’s how it has to go, no fking excuses. I’ll do these things everyday

1 Like
  1. Getting up on or before 5 am
  2. Pranayam, 50 surya namaskar, 1-2 km run (has to take 1 hr)
  3. Study (10 hrs)
  4. No sleep during daytime
  5. Light pranayam, 50 suryanamaskar in the evening
  6. No Youtube, no twitter, no useless internet at all
  7. Phone usage < 30 mins throughout the day
  8. Tratak before sleep

:x:for failure
:white_check_mark: for success
Now I have to do or die
I’m not dying yet. I’m backing up and fighting. Even if it hurts like hell I will fight. I will fight. I will win. I will fight
I will win, I will fight and win. I will fight and win. I will fight and win. I will fight and win, I will fight and win, I will fight and win, I will fight and win, I will fight and win, I will fight and win, I will fight and win, I will fight and win, I will fight and win

3 Likes

Creativity, intelligence, focus, memory, cognition, confidence - you are all my slaves now. To my every braincell, you are my slave. This is an assault. I’m taking back what is mine - you. You will serve me till our deaths. You are not allowed to go anywhere. You will follow your original purpose now - to aid me for achieving my goals. Nothing else
You will serve me no matter what. You are my slaves no matter what. You’re not on your own now. You’re under my command. And only my command. You will follow my orders and no one else’s. No matter what, you will serve me and you will aid me. You will keep doing this till I achieve my goal. You will keep this up till the life is finished. You are my slaves. Act like slaves. Get to work and keep serving me for my objective. You heard me??? Get to fkin work. You have only one purpose of serving me. Only me.

3 Likes

in the evening I did 100 suryanamaskaras
I’m still not happy with myself, I have to use this energy for constructive purposes
I’m studying hard, hardest than I have ever done

1 Like
  1. Getting up on or before 5 am (it was 5:05 am, hope it is acceptable) :white_check_mark:
  2. Pranayam, 50 surya namaskar, 1-2 km run (has to take 1 hr) :white_check_mark:
  3. Study (10 hrs) it was 7 hrs :x:
  4. No sleep during daytime :x:
  5. Light pranayam, 50 suryanamaskar in the evening :white_check_mark:
  6. No Youtube, no twitter, no useless internet at all :white_check_mark:
  7. Phone usage < 30 mins throughout the day :white_check_mark:
  8. Tratak before sleep :white_check_mark:
4 Likes

Hello brother I read your progress…its cool…try hard share your code…mine is…d99ed2

ddm6v4

This is mine…

1 Like
  1. Getting up on or before 5 am :white_check_mark:
  2. Pranayam, 50 surya namaskar,1-2 km run (has to take 1 hr) :white_check_mark:
  3. Study (10 hrs) :x: I did 7 hrs again
  4. No sleep during daytime :white_check_mark:
  5. Light pranayam, 50 suryanamaskar in the evening :white_check_mark:
  6. No Youtube, no twitter, no useless internet at all :white_check_mark:
  7. Phone usage < 30 mins throughout the day :x: it was 40 mins
  8. Tratak before sleep :white_check_mark:
4 Likes

Change of plans - maybe for studies I can’t directly jump to 10 hours from nothing. So my focus would be to do it 5+ hours. It has taken a huge amount of willpower and my head hurts like anything. But I’ll have to do it. No matter what

3 Likes

Start small, finish big!

Okay
So I’ve screwed up :pensive:
I’ll have to start again :sweat:
I have nothing to say now

Pay attention to the chaser effect! Be careful bro.

Next one will be longer :muscle:

1 Like

Yeah well
To compensate for that
I did 100 sets of suryanamaskar (a form of exercise)
Last time it took me 28 minutes, this time 5 minutes less. My head hurts less and I’m becoming better

Thank you so much for your concern.
I’ll have to start again anyway. Can’t get back the lost time

4 Likes

I would like to join you as I share similar goals

1. Suryanamaskar : 9 rounds *12 = 108
  2. 10 hrs studying
  3. Reading 10 min Geeta everyday
  4. Waking up 5 am sleeping 10 pm

Well
So here we are
I’ve got a condition, and I was peeing blood
I have got dry cough for more than 1 and a half month
I was unable to eat properly, and threw up everything many times.
Family matters being another thing, my uncle has mouth cancer and everyone is stressed out too. Got to go with responsibilities sometimes
Now, I have to take it slow - and recover back again
Doctor has strictly advised not to exercise for some time
But I can do other things. Maybe mild exercise and pranayam won’t hurt.
And my studies, and meditation, and tratak.
In all these days of absense I’ve learned one thing - shitty things can ruin you time, yes they definitely can. However a big part of ruining also involves how you react to it. If you’re gonna let it ruin you - it will ruin you. Not that everything is perfect and maybe sometimes things might actually get to you, but still.
Pmo addicts can definitely relate to this, or drug addicts or addicts to any sensual pleasures. When the pleasure is gone, anxiety takes over, and having that pleasure for prolonged time will make you want more and more and that makes you twisted.
I’m really sad to start it all again, I’m almost at level zero now (well maybe not at zero)
But I don’t see any other choice. Other choices are - I indulge in sensual pleasures, I keep procrastinating, I keep being careless and I keep being a failure. Not really a good choice.
Starting again, starting slow. Let’s do this

Will need a new plan - have to think about it again
Duhhhh!!!

2 Likes

You do your best, don’t be too severe with you.

You’ll be back! I’m sure! :muscle:

I wish you a speedy recovery

1 Like

Thank you
You’re too kind
Wish there were more like this in the world
Let’s add each other?

1 Like

Here my sharing code: m4ekqf

Thank you for your words.