Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

Other than that
Working out twice a day has made my muscles a little tighter
Feels awesome

2 Likes

Finished day 30 just now
No doubt Iā€™m going through flatline, and that scary wave of depression which makes me feel absolutely worthless
But today I outperformed myself. I smashed it all.
Remembering Metal bat was worth it. And his being pumped up. I love being pumped up too. When adrenaline hits you hard and you are able to stand things that were considered impossible before.
Better focus in class. Better memory. Better free thinking. I didnā€™t even check how much time for class was left. And intense workout after that.
And it all started when she dumped me. This break up has been one of the best things that have happened with me in a while.
Iā€™ll show her and all of them, who am I. What am I capable of. What can I create, what can I obliterate. I will go to great heights. Everyone will see.
Iā€™m never giving up again. I will smash all the negatives in my life. This is just a start

4 Likes

Day 32
Yesterday due to some events that had happened I was heavily depressed
Had an extreme urge to fap due to this and amused myself by other means (Internet is full of those)
Last night while sleeping dirty thoughts came to my mind and although I didnā€™t gave in to the urge I let those thoughts to come up and wander in my mind. Today feeling gross for allowing them. Explains how would it have been if I had fapped. A worse form of depression wouldā€™ve kicked in. Might had cursed myself, punched walls and skipped the workout too. It all starts with a single fap. I was successful in eliminating 95% of the sexual thoughts. Time for an upgrade. Starting now, the focus would be on being productive. Actively seeking things that challenge my PFC, and conquering them. Letā€™s do this

Update - noticed an increase in physical capabilities
Higher stamina, increased upper body strength. Maybe it is time to update my exercise routine, make it more demanding. Iā€™ll wait for another week tho

2 Likes

Day 33
I do get sad and frustrated, but thereā€™s something different sometimes. I feel like Iā€™m making progress. If Iā€™d fap and still remain sad, that would be worse. I guess being sad is a part of life, but like this is better. Mind gets foggy sometimes tho. But exercise helps. I hope to get pull out of flatline very soon. Iā€™m not quitting yet at all. Iā€™m just getting started. Even tho Iā€™m without any motivation now, I still mock that lust inside - come at me bro. Letā€™s see what you got. Too bad, youā€™re out of my life now. Iā€™m not the left out now. its you. Hahahaha.
My motivation is finished, but my monster still lives. I can do this all the time. I have a feeling that my flatline will be slow and painful. Iā€™m sure tho, once I pull out, it will be worth. I have a bring a revolution. Starting with self is the best idea

4 Likes

So here Iam again
Just like old times
I relapsed and I lost. I didnā€™t like it anyway. I didnā€™t like when I relapsed. Plus I had pain in my body. I didnā€™t like anything. The dopamine surge after helped a bit with the fear tho. I managed this exam. I have to go for 4 more. Thatā€™s how itā€™s gonna be. For the 1st time in months I listened to a lot of music. It felt good.
Now addressing the problem. Yeah Iā€™m a loser. But I donā€™t like it. I somehow have killed the pattern that wanted to fap nonstop. But I still crave it. Maybe itā€™s possible to become asexual after all. I have to take down my craving for women, for a mate. Just the way I took down this. I have to turn it into the craving for knowledge. For learning. For taking down things that are useless to me. Is it possible? Yes. How do I do it? I donā€™t know. Iā€™m not giving up yet tho. Maybe thereā€™s a way. Fear is my greatest enemy. Fear of unknown. Fear of uncertainty. It causes me to hesitate. It causes me to stop. But if you want to be tough, you shouldnā€™t really hesitate or stop. I wonder when will the monster be unleashed. When will I fall in love with suffering. When will this happen? I donā€™t know. I do know one thing tho. I have to fight. Even if Iā€™m losing, even if Iā€™m pathetic, even if Iā€™m of no use. Thatā€™s how you become unbreakable, when you refuse to back down. I canā€™t ever do it. I have to keep it on, every moment of my life.

2 Likes

Day 2 - Honestly doesnā€™t feel like I can enjoy fapping anymore. My life is different. But I have to move ahead. Wonā€™t say much for now. Iā€™m taking some rest today. Tomorrow Iā€™ll start again. Waking up early, workout twice a day, and of course studying harder than ever. This is the only way to do it

5 Likes

Keep on, mate. Waking up early and workout are the best ways to overcome addiction and depression, you have my support. Youā€™re doing great.

2 Likes

I did it :smiley:
It felt awesome. This is so much like a drug.
I just need to adjust to this drug.

3 Likes

Day 6
Done with two subjects, 3 more to go.
Messed up the 1st one, did great in 2nd.
Can say safely that I donā€™t need to worry about them anymore.
Now I got to focus on 3rd one. I remember when a teacher said to me that Iā€™m a very good writer. That while reading the first answer she was so impressed with creative writings. But I didnā€™t solve all the paper and she was wondering what couldā€™ve gone wrong with this student. She didnā€™t know my depression and anxiety that possibly brought limits to my performance. Whatever the reason couldā€™ve been Iā€™m just not making the same mistakes again.

5 Likes

Day 9
Done with 4 subjects, 1 more to go
3rd and 4th subject were extremely difficult considering my situation. Got viral fever, will last for a week. Canā€™t even think of masturbating, will ruin my health even more. Someone told me that my fever is a withdrawal symptom for me shutting down my dopamine content. Well, I still have an extreme urge to watch YouTube and go into twitter but considering how I waste my time there Iā€™m not gonna do it. Today I felt my craving for dopamine, during class. But I managed to focus. A river goes through rocks due to persistence and not strength. I just need to be the river. This is my day 2 of no YouTube - Twitter. Iā€™ll keep it up.

3 Likes

My plant is shedding leaves. Iā€™m waiting for it to have its leaves back again. I imagine the moment it will grow its first leaf. Then there will be nothing stopping it. It is like my child, and Iā€™m the father. I guess thatā€™s how dads feel when their children grow up. The joy has no bounds

2 Likes

Gosh
Had my first wet dream just now and then I woke up.
Although my balls donā€™t really hurt as they did when I relapsed. Had an erotic dream too. I was partly aware that Iā€™m in a dream and something is not right. Although I ejaculated involuntarily, something tells me I couldā€™ve controlled it and stopped it. Meh it doesnā€™t feel good. I hope this doesnā€™t happen again.

2 Likes

Day 13.
Life was going good for a while, then shit happened.
My tree will most probably die. The root system will probably never adjust. Was trying to get help via counselling but that didnā€™t go well either. Got pushed to my emotional limits and there was no reward. Was in emotional turmoil. Wisdom tooth coming up, thus Iā€™m unable to eat and it sucks because Iā€™m hungry all the time and yet I have no desire to eat. I could feel my body getting numb and adrenaline kicking in for no reason.(normally I would like this but not this time. It is absurd). Add upset stomach along with it. Out of desperation I contact someone I shouldnā€™t. Canā€™t believe she still cares about me. It adds to the problem again - makes my hormones go absurd. I spend 12 hours being horny. The effect is gone in the evening. It kicks me again next day and Iā€™m horny for hours again. Canā€™t really fap tho, it will make me feverish (gotta thank God for that, Iā€™m just unable to fap no matter what). My sinus problem is back. And coughing all the day. I was sleeping all day, not doing any work. No productivity at all. Then brain fog and severe headache. Forget about being focused in class. I didnā€™t even take notes properly. Whew!! Last 3-4 days were rough. But today, I took medicine for my tooth. I exercised till I got dizzy and that did the trick. Little back on track again. Tomorrow morning Iā€™ll do another full fledged workout. I got to come back to track. Only I can do that, no one can do it for myself. Thereā€™s a possibility that Iā€™ll fuck up again, get back to my easy way. But easy way doesnā€™t make me happy anymore. Yet I crave for it. I so easily slip back to it, no matter how much it hurts. Hard way is the only way to my happiness, yet Iā€™m not able to do it effortlessly. I also need to cut my contact off with her. Wondering if she will get upset. I feel like I use her at times, yet she cares for me. She probably feels like that too. Anyway, got to go back to track. I canā€™t stay depressed like this.Tomorrow morning another round for workout, then again in the evening. Iā€™ll also study hard. Gonna make a checklist

3 Likes

Donā€™t be too difficult! Youā€™re enough and you deserve love and affection.

Do your best with your studies and your productivity. Step by step youā€™re building the future you, but you can only do it by accepting who you are today.

In You we trust brother!

I also need to cut my contact off with her.

Itā€™s the first thing that you should have done!

2 Likes

I probably donā€™t
What I want is to be able to push harder

Sincere thanks

Sheā€™s not the one I broke up with, someone else.

1 Like

What I want is to be able to push harder

I know that you canā€™t believe this for the moment. But one day, youā€™ll understand how bad what Iā€™m telling you is important.

Sheā€™s not the one I broke up with, someone else.

My mistake!

1 Like

Guess youā€™re right. Weā€™ll see

1 Like

Day 17
Iā€™ll make it to star league again, once I cross 18. Feeling good to do it. I wish I could do it to 100 days. This will be my goal for now. I have another challenge to face - my fear of studies. My trust/faith in self. I got to do it.

2 Likes

Day 20
Flatline has come up
Iā€™m annoyed so much by the lack of dopamine
Once I get natural with my studies again, Iā€™ll be fine
This is the final stage of this journey, and the most difficult one. After I finish this, Iā€™ll start a new one. But itā€™s so irritating I canā€™t help it. Iā€™m weak. But I have to keep myself here.

2 Likes

Day 22
Learned an important lesson today
Keeping resentments doesnā€™t help
And certainly they donā€™t help you progress, rather they just weigh you down
I would admit that Iā€™m not a perfect human, I do have resentments against people. However, itā€™s time for me to let go of them. And that I donā€™t need to keep highlighting them anymore. Neither I need to think about anyone why he/she is like this. I just need to leave them out and move on. I need not to reflect onto them at times. None of that is worth it. This is probably my first step to achieve that ā€œfocusā€ Iā€™ve been always wanting. I can do this. My progress is slow, but Iā€™m still in the game. Iā€™m so happy to have learned this. Itā€™s a liberating feeling. Itā€™s not to look cool in front of everyone, to appear like a monk in front of everyone. It is for me. It is for my own mental health and peace. It is for me to grow as a human. Iā€™m happy. I will act less on feelings and more rationally now.

3 Likes