Navy Seal Training Challenge -Target 90 days-

I like the sound of that :relieved:

Will you create a Ramadan challenge? :wink:

4 Likes

Guys this is important. If your struggling with weight gain and your fat do this.

Plank. Do atleast 60 seconds of plank everyday and if you can do more better, you will lose a lot of calories, it’s healthy and a good meditation-exercise, relaxes your anxiety and symptoms of depression, the longer you go the better, you will gain a lot of muscle and become strong.

This is the secret of bodybuilders and lose weight professionals.

This exercise is amazing that you don’t need to do a lot and it’s good for busy people like me. So if your lazy do this.

Also drink green tea and water with lemon. They are amazing ways to lose weight and make you healthy plus can help you avoid cancer and other diseases. Black tea is also another good idea including mocha tea. Good luck guys :sunglasses:.

Don’t forget to take water and if you like energy drinks drink in moderation they contain a lot of water, coffee, and vitamins. However only in moderation if not you will get sick. Good luck.

4 Likes

Yes I will create In Sha Allah.

3 Likes

Day5. No urges, keeping myself busy and getting better everyday. You guys can do it :fire: and also, you will be able to concentrate more, have so much more energy, not objectise women and having fun with them and everybody else. It is our mission, job, vision to become better and make a world greater place without PMO.

4 Likes

Check in day 4

Daily task

1. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  2. Watched motivational video :x:
  3. Exercise :x:
  4. Study :white_check_mark:
  5. No trigger from screen :white_check_mark:
3 Likes

Check in Recovery Day 1

Today I fasted. I also avoided using social media and avoided consuming entertainment. I didn’t do anything exciting. I was just present in the moment.

I talked a lot with my mother. She was surprised and happy to see me spending time with her. I also went to meet an old teacher of mine. Connection with other humans is a precious treasure that screen has taken away.

Instead of seeing quiting PMO as a difficult burden and pain, today I’m seeing this journey as a journey of hope and recovery. A journey to fill the void and achieve satisfaction. A journey to enjoy life without the poison of PMO.

A life of being just present in the moment, not chained to the persuit of instant gratification and living like normal human beings is what I desire.
I hope this time, I will react differently to obstacles. I will face anxiety and problems head on. There is peace on the other side. I just have to get through.

Thanks for reading this far. Hope we all achieve our goals and become content.

4 Likes

Nice bro follow your way. That’s great to hear gotta lose some weight hahaha.

3 Likes

@andythepro65 I want to join this challenge. I guess I am in the need of recovery.
I will check in after about 24 hours from now.

Day 1 is started.

3 Likes

Do you mean mine or this one. Cause you are here already?

3 Likes

If not you can tell never give up here. However in my challenge just put your code, gender and age if you want.

3 Likes

28 January check-in :white_check_mark:
No urges
Regular day
Reading about my enemy :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Ye I replied in the wrong thread. Yes I mean your recovery challenge since I’m already in this one.

2 Likes

Got you I will put you :muscle:

2 Likes

Start again, relapsed but this time I will win. FFF is close here the month is getting here I will put my force into it. I won’t let strong urges beat me.

2 Likes

Gave my 1st test today…
Didn’t score well …
Preparing for next now…will update about next test…

3 Likes

Check in day 5

Daily tasks

1. Meditation :x:
  2. Watched motivational video :white_check_mark:
  3. Exercise :x:
  4. Study :white_check_mark:
  5. No trigger from screen :white_check_mark:
3 Likes

Check in Recovery Day 2

Good day today. Just happy to be alive. No screen entertainment today. Read a few pages of a book. Socialized. Ate and relaxed. Life is good without screen.
From tomorrow I’ll start exercising and studying. It’s time to grind.

2 Likes

Sunday, January 29th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Nofap
:white_check_mark: Slept enough
:white_check_mark: Meditated
:white_check_mark: Journaled
:white_check_mark: Studied well

That’s all I did today.
My legs have improved a lot but they need more rest. I begun my day by studying maths. Then we went to the cinema with my uncle. It was the first time I go there. We ate in a restaurant before that than we watched a french movie by the name “Patti et la colere de poseidon” which was for kids :joy: The beginning was a bit boring but the ending surprised me.
Then we went back home after this amazing day and I Journaled here. Technically it’s right now.
I am grateful for my amazing family
I am greatful for my recovering body
I am greatful for my amazing Rewire Companion community.

Good night everyone!

3 Likes

@andythepro65 sorry bro I replied to your post by mistake :joy:

1 Like

That’s okay bro no worries.

1 Like