Navy Seal Training Challenge -Target 90 days-

Goood night man also cool.

1 Like

29 January check-in :white_check_mark:
No urges
Read about my enemy :white_check_mark:
Regular day

2 Likes

I’m sorry guys but I can’t anymore, I’ve gotten so many life problems and college here, jobs here, life here. I can’t. It’s too much my anxiety and depression are too much I can’t. Whenever I try I just can’t.

I have been getting very sick lately, got worried about college and how will it affect me a part time job. The reason I came here was thanks to my ex, if not I wouldn’t be like this.

Everything is a problem my life is a problem. My family is struggling everyday. People will say im not poor because I have many things but I’ve been living for years in 1-2 room apartment. My mom and dad are divorced for already many years. My mom struggles to pay I just can’t. It’s all a disaster in my life. Energy drinks get me sick but they give me peace for my self.

Plus fighting this addiction is extreme. My mind can’t stop thinking about a lot of things my life is horrible :disappointed_relieved:. Been fat for years, haven’t been able to find good love, I give up. I can’t anymore. I am sorry but I just can’t anymore. I will quit until one day I may be able to be better from all in life. My life is just a disaster anywhere I go, that’s why I can’t progress. I hope I get better so maybe one day I can be back.

I’M SORRY EVERYONE, BUT I AM QUITTING. IT WAS GREAT TIMES WHILE IT LASTED. remembering making my max 16 days was the best. Good memories will remain.

My friends and my friend binocular. Don’t give up on this journey. You are young and you can with all of this. Don’t get sad lossing a friend is common just don’t give up. REMEMBER ME DON’T GIVE UP. That’s what I want you guys to do.

I may never get back here but I will if my life gets better and I can finally move forward. However I know one day I will forget fap forever.

Take care guys and on my group, you can be the leader however I won’t be anymore. Take care guys and don’t stop fighting. Be healthy, be strong, never give up. Good bye soldiers win this war for me. :saluting_face::frowning::pensive:

2 Likes

Give yourself some time bro… Quitting is not the solution…it will make the situation worse…

2 Likes

@andythepro65 bro It’s understandable that quitting can seem overwhelming, but it’s important to remember that recovery is a journey, not a destination. It may be a difficult road, but with the right support and resources, it is possible. Here are some things to keep in mind:

Reach out for help: There are many resources available to those struggling with addiction, such as support groups and counseling. Surrounding yourself with a support system can make all the difference in the journey to recovery.

Take it one day at a time: Trying to quit all at once can be overwhelming. Focus on getting through one day at a time, and eventually those days will turn into weeks, months, and years.

Find healthy coping mechanisms: It’s important to find new and healthy ways to cope with stress and difficult emotions. This can be through exercise, art, journaling, or spending time with loved ones.

Remember why you wanted to quit in the first place: Revisit your reasons for quitting and remind yourself of the positive changes that will come from it.

Don’t give up: Recovery is a process and there will be setbacks, but don’t let that discourage you. Keep pushing forward and remember that every effort, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction.

Remember, it’s never too late to make a change and reclaim your life. Keep fighting and never lose hope. :sparkles:

3 Likes

If you want then take a break until you feel like starting again. Life can be tough sometimes. But life is beautiful at the same time. Everyday is a blessing and an opportunity to improve. If you want to change your life then identify and seek opportunities. Make a plan. Work on it. Have patience and things will improve. It’s only when you put an effort that you will see the results.

You are not alone in this. Majority of population is not satisfied with their financial condition. But most of them aren’t doing anything to really change that. You can change if you really put brain and effort into it.
But remember to be grateful for the blessings you have. Maybe you are living better than a lot of people. So be grateful. Don’t be sad. And just work harder. Thing will get better.

2 Likes

It was a joke man did you really thought it for real :rofl:. My mind wants me to keep going and lose so Ima do this.

I did relapsed but don’t count the FFF war for me. However the problems where true. But I just can’t seem to leave this forum. I love this forum and I also feel that way.

Well ima take it easy. I can only relapse one time which I already did. I can’t relapse anymore. My friend did this and he is going great on it.

Don’t worry it was a joke and not real. It was just my bad mind but I am better on. I can’t leave my friends from here. I did relapse. I will say this one won’t count for FFF so give me another chance.

I need to fight my negative mind…

2 Likes

Problems in life been too much for me. However why would I leave you all. Maybe I can train a bit more. Maybe I need more training this was a good mind relief but why give up.

So as I say it again I’m sorry guys for that. I won’t fail this time I promise. Because I found a better way to not quit and keep fighting which I didn’t before

2 Likes

I finally found it I finally got my strenght back after months of fighting and failing I finally achieved it. I can finally last longer without fapping yess.

Hey binocular take that as a lie and a joke, I finally am able to fight FFF and over. I finally got my courage back :face_holding_back_tears::saluting_face::sunglasses:.

Guys I’m not quitting take that quitting as a joke and false because I am more stronger than ever…

2 Likes

Feeling good…well the slope of recovery-time graph is going upwards for me .
Hope so , I will get back on track and build a solid momentum very soon .
Did yoga and study today…revision is left…will do right after typing the mesg .
I’ll join the study challenge of Feb so that I can improve my performance and have a good track on it…
Fire :fire::fire::love_you_gesture:t2:!!

2 Likes

Monday, January 30th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Slept enough
:white_check_mark: Drunk lots of water
:white_check_mark: Played the piano
:white_check_mark: Studied a lot
:white_check_mark: Cleaned my room

I spent most of my day studying and studying. I have a math exam tomorrow but I didn’t study maths today cause I’m already prepared for it :muscle:
In my point of view, exams are not prepared One day before, it is prepared everyday. The day before the exam is for revision. And that’s what I did.
Nothing interesting happened today but I played the piano again after a while now. I really missed spending time with my friend.
My legs are recovering fast which is something that I am greatful for.
I ate junk food today but I had no choice cause I’m 15 years old and I don’t cook for myself :sweat_smile: mom was at work and she bought some burgers for lunch. But tomorrow, we will eat the healthiest meal ever :laughing::muscle:

That’s it for today guys. I guess this is good night!
Tomorrow shall be better!

3 Likes

30 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Some urges
Couldn’t read today as i got busy
But tomorrow i will read double time

2 Likes

That good to hear bro. :smile::+1:

2 Likes

Yes sir bro as you know FFF war has just started and I finally got it back :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No-fap journey day 1. Haven’t even fapped but some urges applied however I am still fighting :saluting_face:.

2 Likes

Today’s day didn’t go as planned .
Woke up late , had to skip yoga…
Didn’t study much…was too distracted today .
Well some past memories covered the brain today…but okay…going on the journey…

2 Likes

Tuesday, January 31st, 2023

:white_check_mark: Nofap
:white_check_mark: Slept enough
:white_check_mark: Ate healthy food
:white_check_mark: Drunk lots of water
:white_check_mark: Exerciced
:white_check_mark: Took a cold icy shower
:white_check_mark: Prayed
:white_check_mark: Played the piano
:white_check_mark: Studied a lot
:white_check_mark: Cleaned my room
:white_check_mark: Meditated
:white_check_mark: Breath-work
:white_check_mark: Journaled
:white_check_mark: Wrote gratitude
:white_check_mark: Screen detoxed less than an hour :muscle:

One month of this new year has passed.
I might haven’t accomplished all of my goals but I made a noticeable progress.
February is here. Good morning dear month. My birthday is after 3 weeks from now :hugs:

Today I woke up at 5:54 a.m. I studied close to 8 hours and I did many of my good habits. I am so happy today!
Nofap became a lot easier these days.
I noticed that the only habit that I must must improve is studying. I only study at school and to do homework these days. I became quite lazy when it comes to studying but I am also afraid that I might get urges while doing it :cold_face:
My legs are recovered now so I went and exercised at the old gym and it was :fire:

Alright now I really want to go to sleep :sleeping:
Good night men!

2 Likes

God don’t know what the hell is happening to me today.
Finding it very difficult to sleep today .
Seems like I’ve really messed up my sleep cycle.

3 Likes

31 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 80 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Wow i am so proud of myself
And i am amazed to the number of limits i broke to get to this stage
All i can say is you guys can do it and can keep doing it

2 Likes

Insomnia happens in Recovery. It will certainly improve. Nothing to worry about.

2 Likes