Forget yesterday, don’t think about tomorrow, you just have to survive today everyday. This challenge is an opportunity for all those who want to recover from the damage that ■■■■ and masturbation has done.
On completion of 90 days, badges of honor will be distributed among champion warriors.
Join this challenge for motivation, tips and advices because there will be plenty of those here. I urge everyone to share your experience and knowledge with others so that we all can become better versions of ourselves.
Recovery is our goal following are compulsory tasks the participants will benefit from in their recovery.
1. MEDITATION= Visualizing success while breathing deeply and calmly + positive self talk to self hypnotize to unlock a champion’s mindset
2. MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS= I will post motivational videos here. You will benefit from it by watching it everyday. I’ll try to keep it under 10 minutes. If you watch motivational videos to charge yourself in the morning then it’s better. But beware of YouTube ads and triggers.
3.EXERCISE= at least 10 MINUTES. ( for those who haven’t started exercise yet, for others at least 45 minutes) It’s will stabilize your mood, improve your brain and body health and really help in recovery. I can’t emphasize it’s benefits enough!
4. BUSY PRODUCTIVE ROUTINE= an empty mind is devils workshop. Free time is your enemy. Be responsible. Be productive. Improve yourself in studies, job, life etc
5. STAY AWAY FROM TRIGGERS= not watching movies, series, animes and not using social media aimlessly will be your greatest ally. Seriously! look back at your relapse. How many of those were due to triggers? Don’t put yourself in a situation that causes rush of dopamine and takes control away from you.
6. DAILY TASK TO INCREASE WILL POWER OR IMPROVE YOURSELF IN ANY ASPECT = I will post a task daily. It will help you in any aspect of life especially willpower, self control or self belief. Complete it and post it in check in.
7. DAILY CHECK IN = Yes this is compulsory. You can always find 5 minutes everyday no matter how busy you are to post your check in. This will keep you accountable and motivated. It will be a constant reminder. Check in like posted sample check in in post no 3.
Highest streak 101 days
Current streak 10 hours
Our goal is recovery so if you relapse, you can join start again. You won’t be kicked out of this challenge. Use this challenge to check in daily and tell something about day (daily diary). This will really help you in your recovery. You will see later.
Also, as people can join at anyday so most people will be at a different day of their recovery.
Watch the video below. Seal training is far tougher than quitting ■■■■. If they can do it. So can we. The secret lies in this video.