Navy Seal Training Challenge -Target 90 days-

21 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 70 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges
Regular day

2 Likes

Day 2 no-fap. Some urges went into my mind because I got pretty mad on a game. I told my mind not to and relaxed until the urges went away which they did. Still fighting strong :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Check in day 32

Daily task

1. Meditation :x:
  2. Watched motivational video :white_check_mark:
  3. Exercise :x:
  4. Study :x:
  5. No trigger from screen :white_check_mark:
1 Like

nofaplegend96
bail3z
Highest streak 11 days
Current streak 2hrs
Pls add me .I need to live better life .This habbit killed me .

1 Like

Check in Day 2

Today was better than yesterday. Hope, happiness and satisfaction are filling my heart. I reconnected with masjid again after many weeks. The answer to my suffering is in surrendering to Allah and in His remembrance.

1. Namaz (4 in masjid) :white_check_mark:
  2. Quran :x:
  3. No triggers :white_check_mark:
  4. Islamic Videos/ lectures :white_check_mark:
  5. Meditation (Medito app) :white_check_mark:
  6. Midday nap (30 mins) :white_check_mark:
  7. Study :white_check_mark:
  8. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  9. Healthy Diet :white_check_mark:

I reviewed what @andythepro65 said about doing it along is impossible.

Perhaps thats why I keep failing.

A change in mindset is not enough. Cleaning my room and keeping myself distracted is not enough.

I literally agree with him that getting a girlfriend and sharing this addiction is the fastest way out.

My life I have shared many times. Right now I am unemployed waiting for a job that I was accepted for. Turns out the company takes 24 days on average to get a new employee to day 1.

I never had dreams because of years of believing that orhers make decisions for me ans I’m against that.

Only more recently have I decided on 2 dreams.

1. There are a few places in my region that need places foe people to live. These places need employees and not enough people to fill them.

My dream here is to have enough money to build apartments for people to live in and expand that throughout the region.

1. I want to be a manager of my own store or business, but also need money. I only have ideas and no plan yet.

2. However before starting these dreams I need to pat off my college debt. As long as I get hired again, I have a 2 year plan to eliminate it.

Overall I see this addiction as a part of my life now. So I need to achieve my dreams.

2 Likes

22 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 71 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges
A regular day

2 Likes

Yes bro follow your dreams. If you can’t with your dream keep trying if nothing works look for a new dream but don’t stop and never give up. The worst is living all your life on a extremely bad job and never following your dream. You can achieve what you believe you can achieve. Sometimes we just can’t achieve them, but you might love something else too and you can make that a 2nd chance for you. Just don’t give up also thanks bro. You got this.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Day 3 no-fap challenge. Hows it going for me:

No urges: :white_check_mark:

Sick: :heavy_equals_sign:

Happy: :white_check_mark:

Sad: :negative_squared_cross_mark:

Mad: :x:

I ranked up on r6 after having a greatly mad day yesterday. Today I have been doing amazing. Been the king of my team and won 2 rounds now having my rank back again such an amazing day. Today was the best.

Listened to music: :white_check_mark:

Exercised: :white_check_mark:

Push-ups: :x:

Meditation: :x:

Worried: :heavy_equals_sign:

Study or did college work: :wavy_dash:

Working: :x:

Single: :white_check_mark:

This will be my new check in :muscle:.

:white_check_mark:: Yes
:x: or :negative_squared_cross_mark:: No
:heavy_equals_sign:: not much
:wavy_dash:: Just checking but didn’t…

2 Likes

Check in day 33

Daily task

1. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  2. Watched motivational video :x:
  3. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  4. Study :white_check_mark:
  5. No trigger from screen :white_check_mark:
2 Likes

Check in Day 3

Brainfog and anxiety took over today. Studying for exam was difficult.

I’m thinking how can I make my life interesting and exciting without relying on movies and TV series to eliminate boredom. Any suggestions?

1. Namaz (4 in masjid) :white_check_mark:
  2. Quran :white_check_mark:
  3. No triggers :white_check_mark:
  4. Islamic Videos/ lectures :white_check_mark:
  5. Meditation (Medito app) :white_check_mark:
  6. Midday nap (10 mins) :white_check_mark:
  7. Study :white_check_mark:
  8. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  9. Healthy Diet :white_check_mark:
2 Likes

By spending more time with nature . It can be as minimum as 10-15 min and there’s no need to go like somewhere in the hills or forest…you can try going to terrace or park…and just observing the trees , sky , birds…it literally kind of soothes you and makes you calm .
Sitting in the sun ( before 10am and after 3 pm as in b/w it’s not recommended due to the UV rays and all stuff ) also helps a lot .
You can also read books on self growth and autobiographies…
Or u can learn a skill ( be it coding , digital marketing , graphic designing , painting , photography etc. from websites like udemy or even on YouTube ; it’s like finding and developing the passion)

2 Likes

23 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 73 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
So my head was telling me to relapse minutes before and the reason is strange
I downloaded a game i used to play when i was deeply fapping daily
So it was connected in my brain to ■■■■ and it activated my urges immediately
But i deleted it after short time of playing
I need no urges
Also i have been lost these days (mentally and physically)
I don’t do exercises anymore
I don’t read books anymore
I was deeply bored and unsatisfied
And i knew this will end badly as it happens everytime (relapse)
And also i want you to know that i broke my record
So this is officially the longest streak i ever achieved and i will not allow myself to ruin it as i ruined many things in my life
I have done nothing good these days other than this streak
So if i relapse it will be my end literally and all my emotions will collapse and when i collapse i know i will remain fapping for the whole year
So i want to keep my streak going because it’s the only thing i own
It’s my secret source of power and it’s holding my miserable life together
And i will start my regular activities from tomorrow
I need to refresh myself
And i also finished my exams so i will be more available :full_moon_with_face:(doesn’t matter any way)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks bro…I’ll keep these in mind.

1 Like

@VAGABOND this is it. These days you will either relapse and fall down or you will literally change yourself, be reborn as a new soul with new passion, new routine, focus etc.

This is dangerous time for you. Sit down and make new goals. Aim for a higher target, both in streak and in life.

You can do it bro.

2 Likes

Thanks like to be very honest…last couple of days were a complete disaster for me . It’s been 4 days since I have downloaded this app and I have relapsed a day before yesterday .
And honestly I got severe emotional breakdown yesterday…I cried a lot to the extent I end up having a headache
But yeah I promised myself that I will change no matter what this year .
The starting of this year didn’t go well…I ended up making the same mistakes and had been through more emotional breakdowns because of the situation I am in .
But not anymore…I’ll change , I’ll show up daily and will update daily . :fire:

1 Like

StrongMindStrongBody
Longest streak: 22 days
Current streak: 15 hours
My sharing code: sq800x

2 Likes

Day 4 no-fap challenge. Hows it going for me:

No urges: :white_check_mark:

Sick: :x:

Happy: :white_check_mark:

Sad: :negative_squared_cross_mark: