Navy Seal Training Challenge -Target 90 days-

@andythepro65 whether you are depressed or not. Whether things are good or bad. The only option is to keep going. Keep working hard and keep moving forward. You can do it bro. Believe in yourself.

4 Likes

Sir add me .
My highest streak was of around : 365+ days .
Current streak : 20 min
My code : iz905l

2 Likes

20 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 69 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges
Regular day

2 Likes

Yes sir I totally agree. Never give up. Everything will come through its way. It takes time.

3 Likes

Yes Brother One Thing I Learned During Tough Times Nothing Seems Right Everything Seems like going aginst us and most importantly whom we expect will help us during tough times they don’t And Those Are The Times That Make You Stronger And Make You Wise Because During Happy Times All Seems Divine But During Tough Realised Us Who Are With Us and Lastly It’s Temporary Phase So Instead Of Focusing On That Focus On Your Work After All Ups And Downs Are Part Of Life

May This Will Help To All :sparkles::relaxed:

3 Likes

Yes sir. The time to keep on standing and never giving up is here for us. We will achieve it all if we believe.

3 Likes

What is happening to you is the same with me. However I am a catholic. I can say that yeah being with someone before marriage might be a sin. Otherwise we just can’t wait. That’s why many do it. God might not like it but hes alright with it.

Being lgbtq and having it with the same gender is worser and people try not to make it a problem.

If you really need to do it with the opposite gender then do so. We sadly can’t live lonely forever if we are always worried about that.

3 Likes

But be virgin my friend. Don’t throw that away until you do really meet a perfect girl who likes you and you do back. She might want to do it after marriage too.

I have never kissed a girl and wanted to throw it all away no. Wait for a perfect time to meet the girl you always wanted. If not then wait a certain time 30 or 40 years old and do it with a prostitute. So you don’t die virgin.

You gotta say you don’t need any girls. You are happy yourself. Still they will look for you and find you. Just wait my friend. If not you don’t need any girl. You need to be yourself.

3 Likes

I won’t do it before marriage nor would I do it with a prostitute. I can wait an year or two. I know my parents will looks for girl for me. I know it will be an arranged marriage.
I was just expressing my desire for wanting a friend and life partner with whom I can share my problems and happiness.

Thanks for being here for me bro. May we all reach our goals and become our best version.

4 Likes

No problems man and that’s cool. If you like to do it that way its great. It’s all cool bro. That’s better.

2 Likes

Thanks bro :grin::+1:.
( 20 characters)

2 Likes

No worries man here for the help. Trying to help my friends.

3 Likes

Oh it’s late night you should sleep

3 Likes

I always watch videos before I go to sleep and watch the things I like. No worries bro. I have no urges. Just my mind wants me to play more games lol.

2 Likes

Yo but You should take sleep properly :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Check in day 31
Congratulations to me for completing 1 month streak

Daily task

1. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  2. Watched motivational video :white_check_mark:
  3. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  4. Study :white_check_mark:
  5. No trigger from screen :white_check_mark:
3 Likes

many congratulations brother and all the best

3 Likes

@AdityaBahira

Congratulations bro :tada::smiley::clap:. Keep going.

2 Likes

Check in Day 1

I felt weak today starting again. But I managed to do the following things. Tomorrow will be better. I really need to improve my mental health.

1. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  2. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  3. Healthy Diet :white_check_mark:
  4. Study :white_check_mark:
2 Likes

Day 1 no-fap challenge. It’s been great. No urges have come up to haunt me. The only thing that haunted me was scary videos that I love and went away when I played the games I love.

Been failing on a game so much that I got so mad. Nowadays I’ve been doing like a pro, there is no fps problems and the internet goes great.

Today I will begin a easy workout of only 5 minutes until I get to 2 hours, and keep going to lose weight. I’m doing this so my legs can have a normal exercise and not hurt after working out

2 Likes