Navy Seal Training Challenge -Target 90 days-

This is how it’s been going for me yesterday. Tommorow I will explain more about how it went for me today as day 5 :sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

Check in day 34

Daily task

1. Meditation :x:
  2. Watched motivational video :x:
  3. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  4. Study :white_check_mark:
  5. No trigger from screen :white_check_mark:
1 Like

Yes I know the post relapse emotional roller coaster. I’m experiencing it now a days. It’s a dangerous thing to mental health.

Realization

I realized I’m dealing with a 12 year long addiction. It took me 12 years to Make it this strong. I can never break free from ordinary measures. I must employ extra ordinary measures and make drastic changes to succeed. I’m beginning to see what it will really take to break free.

1 Like

Keep trying brother, you will win one day …

2 Likes

24 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 73 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges
Couldn’t do anything as i was deeply busy in something else
So hope from tomorrow i will start

2 Likes

I think i need to set with myself for a while
To know where i am going in my life and see how will i react to the new era
Also i want to renew my eagerness
As i have lost inspiration in my academic study
And thank you for your support

1 Like

Restarting my check in cause i endup fapping at day 33

Check in day 1
Im going to reach 90 day streak

Daily task

1. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  2. Watched motivational video :white_check_mark:
  3. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  4. Study :x:
  5. No trigger from screen :white_check_mark:
2 Likes

2 Likes

Just completed 2 days and yeah going on the journey .
Did Yoga today ( and yesterday as well ).
Didn’t study :disappointed:.
But yeah I’ll not give up come what may .
Come tomorrow with great fire and energy .

2 Likes

I felt an emptiness this morning and that caused a relapse.

2 Likes

Search for the reason and eliminate it
It’s as simple as these words believe me bro

1 Like

25 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 74 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Some urges
Didn’t do much in this day
Just some exercise
The whole day i was busy in another things

1 Like

The reason for the emptiness was a lack of dopamine. I had felt anger and annoyed and anxious the night before.

Then after 7 hours of sleep, I was looking for a dopamine fullfilment.

2 Likes

Sorry guys i failed.Same reason for failure.Instant
Happiness of doing that bcoz of dopamine

2 Likes

I was sick yesterday so I will changed my no-fap.

Day 5 no-fap. Its been alright. Don’t worry I haven’t fapped.

I will do the no-fap like always on day 6 and I mean my checkings.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m a totally different personality before and after a relapse. Before relapse, I want to lust. I feel no guilt or shame. After relapse, all I feel is guilt and shame.
This other person inside me, this person’s wants to lust, the only way is to weaken him by not listening to him. I should let the other person more control. Soon it will grow stronger and my life would be happy.

1 Like

Day 3. Completed my working workout. After my job i will hit the gym and i will spoil myself with some books🔥

2 Likes

There’re some points which I have observed and tried in the past and following nowadays as well [ you might have read them somewhere as well so take them as reminders ] -
• Attach a reward and punishment system to your new habit
For ex - U might have decided to exercise regularly but you end up doing it for a week only now here , don’t beat up yourself think in this way - oo…i went for a week not for a day or a couple of days only but for a week god 7 days !! , means I can go for 15 days as well ( the key is make your achievement of going for a week as big as possible in your mind and then give yourself a reward for it )
The reward can be a piece or two of chips or a piece of chocolate or scrolling through insta or watching an episode of your favourite webseries and on the day when u didn’t do so , punish yourself by not giving the reward .
{ We criticise ourselves a lot but rarely validate or appreciate ourselves ; give yourself that appreciation because you deserve it . )
• Do ‘Chin Lock’ - a yogic practice which is very helpful in breaking an addiction . It gives you instant gratification naturally . You can follow up the Chin Lock with Bee Breath or the Brahmari Pranayama if you wish so ( trust me you will get peace instantly . ){ I will share a link of the video later ) .
• Hold yourself accountable to someone be it your friend , your girlfriend ( tell them daily or alternate days about your habit ) .
{ I will share some points related specifically to no fap , sex and masturbation, the mesg is already very long :sweat_smile:so share later till then Have an awesome day :v:t2:)
Fire :fire:

2 Likes

I have reached a decision. It’s time to give my all.
I have destroyed my life. But I still have time to rebuild it. I have to take drastic actions and make real sacrifices. Actually, I’m so attached to my comfort zone that living like a normal Human being like our ancestors seems like a challenge.

I’m scared of the future discomfort right now. The discomfort I will bring myself. But on the other side of pain lies freedom.I’m ready to sacrifice to get that freedom.

I’m going on a transformation journey like a hero in a movie or a super op Mc in an anime that started as a weak charater. I will share my training regimen later.

It’s gonna be exciting. I’m gonna go through lots of pain to change myself. I’m ready.

3 Likes