My Journey to ∞ [@Assh_28_M]

16/03/2021:
:x:Meditation
:white_check_mark:Clean my room
:x:Read English Vocabs(20 words pending for 16th)
:x:Inner engineering
:white_check_mark:Exercise( Morning/Evening 30 min)
:x:Learn Kannada (11/21)
:x:Learn Telugu Digits
:white_check_mark:Sleep 7hours
:ballot_box_with_check:No to Social media usages for chatting/scrolling/connecting with friends (FB/Insta/WhatsApp)
:white_check_mark:Watch-out while speaking. (Minimal number of words should be used to convey the message.
:ballot_box_with_check:Not allowed to get angry at any point of time. ( 1 )

2 Likes

Thanks dear. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Congarts bro. Didn’t notice your diary earlier. I guess you aren’t much active on the forum. Are you also a software engineer?

1 Like

Thank you. You are right :relaxed: Now senior software engineer :joy:

17/03/2021:
:x:Watch-out while speaking. (Minimal number of words should be used to convey the message.
:x:Not allowed to get angry at any point of time. ( 3 )

I am shouting from last 10min. I am getting angry, going mad of my own behaviour. I need a way out to manage ‘anger’

:x:Read English Vocabs(40 words pending for 17th)
:x:Inner engineering
:ballot_box_with_check:No to Social media usages for chatting/scrolling/connecting with friends (FB/Insta/WhatsApp)

1 Like

Congratulations on your 100 days! You are a big inspiration! I am just crossing 14 days. Keep strong :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you. . @Radiange Let’s fight with this and please stay strong. :muscle: Only 86 days left for you. Slowly you’ll also cross the century. Do you know how that feels after :100:?

2 Likes

18/03/2021:
:x:Read English Vocabs( pending from 16th)
:white_check_mark:Inner engineering (27pages)
:white_check_mark:Watch-out while speaking. (Minimal number of words should be used to convey the message.
:white_check_mark:Not allowed to get angry at any point of time. ( 1 )

2 Likes

19/03/2021:
:x:Read English Vocabs( pending from 16th)
:x:Inner engineering (27pages)
:white_check_mark:Not allowed to get angry at any point of time.

It seems my plan’s are not working how I’ve planned earlier :see_no_evil:

1 Like

25/03/2021: 10am
:x::x::x:Hightime!! :x::x::x:
Came here to acknowledge or to divert myself.
I should be more careful especially while chatting with girls who are close and attractive. Knowingly or unknowingly, I was peeking by looking at her body. We were chatting from long time and were sharing pictures. I can see clearly that, I was out of track and getting more interested to see her pictures more and more. I stopped now went to washroom and done pee, drank some water. now heart rate is normal. Well, I can’t go to the same old life where things are more scattered, dark and lonely. Now life is good but any point of time old monster :japanese_ogre: inside me take full control’. Night Fall is causing more noise now. Now days not much but in a month two or three times( I am researching my own brain, it relates to my past memories and creates a story ,when i am asleep). Quickly, I need to reorganize my tasks and goal.
One new rule, if i peek repeatedly in a day or week, I’ll reset my strike. Can someone please suggest how can I give punishment to myself? I might be asking weird question. I needed punishment now. I have addiction for years (18yrs) so now for me coming out is taking hell lot of time. Even though I stopped watching explicit videos,but night fall still a concern for me. Finding a way out.
Urges: Medium
CS: 110*

3 Likes

27/03/2021

Cs: 112
Urges: Low :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am repeating the mistake again. I must be punished.

This is what happens in our life. We are careful with things which we value most.
• If we value our health, we will be careful about what and how we eat;
• If we value our friends, we will treat them with respect;
• If we value money, we will be careful while spending;
• If we value our time, we will not waste it.
• If we value relationship we will not break it.
“Care fullness is a basic trait all of us have, we know when to be careful , Carelessness only shows what we don’t value.”

4 Likes

Reset to 0 :slight_smile: Sorry I am out of all challenges

1 Like

I don’t value things around me. First strike was 55. This time 113. I lost many challenges on a single go. I could have valued things which I had. Sorry :slight_smile:

4 Likes

29thMarch 2021:
Now if I commit to 90 days then I will continue to log otherwise please miss me forever. :slight_smile:
Signing Off.

6 Likes

Did you relapsed??:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I am sorry. I was looking at her private parts and allowing myself to look for more. Even i asked her sexy photo. :slight_smile: Don’t worry I will be back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damn , this addiction is complicated .
I think once you complete rebooting we should stop counting days.

2 Likes

I am addicted for years. Not in days or months. so that’s it.

3 Likes