My Journey to ∞ [@Assh_28_M]

Thank you all for the support during this journey. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After what happened, I’m following this diary :).

1 Like

Bro don’t leave you need this forum now more than ever. Try to keep your log here more oftenly rather than giving it up completely.

6 Likes

No wait what this is everything but what you need right now. You can be forgiven for relapsing because you have infinite chances 'till you are alive, but this isn’t just a wrong thing you are doing like a relapse, this is an actual decision

Bro are you serious
What are you doing.
Do. Not. Log. Out.
Why do you want to do it. This situation should be another reason to use Rewire Companion.

3 Likes

How will you control it? Will you stop talking to her? Becuase I have been similar situation sometimes want to know how will you handle it?

3 Likes

Next Target is 90 If I can commit I’ll surely back… I mean it. I promise I won’t disappoint you. Please mark my words :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:muscle::fire: that’s the spirit we need here.

3 Likes

I won’t stop talking to her. I could have controlled it without asking her pictures more and more. or may be I willl say I am not the right person to judge or something like that. I just need to avoid looking at her private parts and kinda dirty chats( I believe this was the triggering point for me)
yet to figure out how to manage. @raushan

2 Likes

Thank you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

No wait I was confused lol XD I tought you said if you couldn’t do 90 days you would have came back but like this isn’t it wrong…? I mean, if you relapse you need this app even more

1 Like

Indeed. you are right. I won’t leave or punish anything. This is a purely self check and control. Usually I target for 30 then 50 and then 90. Now direct 90. Thank you for your kind words. I will come stronger this time.

4 Likes

sure…Thank you… @Adidas2201

1 Like

All the best bro. You really managed to have good streak. Yeah I agree don’t fall for chaser effect otherwise it may become difficult again to reach higher streak.

4 Likes

Noted. Thank you… :slight_smile: @raushan

2 Likes

Please don’t get confused. If I fail that would be my end of infinite. If I pass then I will keep on logging here. I am confident that I will pass. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@anon25497833

Also… Are you leaving right now?

1 Like

Yeah yeah I understood now :joy:

1 Like

If I fail to score 90 then I will leave this log.

2 Likes

Oh sorry then I didn’t understand before either XD I’m stoopid sorry

1 Like

@debellator I need your support this time. You fight for yourself. I am coming back along with you. This time we both should reach our next target.
Thank you all for supporting and understanding. It really means a lot when I was alone in this forum. I failed today but each failure will give me strength to fight back tomorrow’s problem. See you on the other side!!

4 Likes