My Hero Academia Challenge (Season-1) ⚡

Okay now it is the end of the day, do I report my progress here? well I will write my little progress
My day 1 of joining this challenge

Check-in :white_check_mark: |+5|
Studying for 3 hours (Working on my journal and read some article) |+30|
Meditating 3 times today |+20|
I am Working out for 1 hour and a half, it was not that intense because on a daily basis I always cycling and warmed up before, so I might give |+25|
And I took a cold Showers |+10|

In total, I get 90 points today!

Am I right?

2 Likes

Check in +5
Cold showers +10
Didn’t study coz of urges :pensive:
Did intense workout but I will give 45 to myself…

Total - 60 points

2 Likes

Amazing brother :clinking_glasses: :fire: You did a great job. I will update your score in leaderboard soon. Just keep going brother :muscle: :+1:

1 Like

Great Job, Man You Won this Day. Be Happy. We are in the beginning bro. We will get stronger as we move forward !

1 Like

I’ll be fumikage tokoyami

1 Like

@Mugiwara41 recieved Tokoyami - Black Shadow :+1:

Check in=5
Cold showers×2 =20
Workout 2 hours= 50
Studying 6 hours= 90
Total = 165

4 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark: 5
Study 6hrs 10 min :white_check_mark: 90
Workout: warmup, stretching, core, chest, traps, biceps, forearms :white_check_mark: 40
Meditation :white_check_mark: 20
Kriya yoga :white_check_mark: 10
Affirmations, visualisation and reading daily stoic :white_check_mark: 10
Reading the book deep work about 20 min :white_check_mark: 10

Total points: 185

2 Likes

You guys are Beast brother :muscle::fire::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice job @GOVIND-19 :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you! But I didn’t know we could add tasks ourselves and give points… Otherwise I’d have added drinking 6 litres of water or eating 3000+ calories or sleep 7+ hours… Oh well

1 Like

In case, Someone wants to know the point system
So, My day went well.
I tried to study, I managed to study 3 hour and I was getting in the flow. But due to overheating my laptop keeps on getting shut down automatically. I need to give it to get it repaired. It’s cooling fan isn’t working at all.
So, Here’s My day

:white_check_mark: Check in - 5 points
:white_check_mark: Study 3 hours - 30 points
:white_check_mark: Cold Shower - 10 points
Total Points - 45 points

I need to buckle up and add more productive tasks and increase my study time too.
I am gonna fall way behind if this continues.
I wanna be number 1.
Scoreboard will be updated tomorrow :+1::handshake:
You guys are doing a great job :heart::+1: Even If only one person gets benefitted from this challenge. The purpose of this challenge will be fulfilled :zap::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Drinking and sleeping is not a very challenging part I guess :sweat_smile:
But Yeah You should consider eating 3000 calories as a task :handshake::muscle: It will make you stronger and better.

1 Like

Macha, drinking 6 litres of water and sleeping 7+ hours may not seem like tough task, but it will make you stronger. If you don’t have enough water in your body, you’ll get dehydrated and will slow the recovery. If you don’t sleep enough, you won’t recover completely. For a guy who works out, 8 hours is needed, for muscle recovery. nutrition, exercise and rest is the three pillars of muscle growth. Always remember that. You need to have all three and enough of all three to grow properly. Always keep that in mind while working out.

Thanks brother, I wasn’t knowing it. I learned something important about workout and I will keep this in mind. I usually think 6 hours of sleep is enough.
And a normal human being should drink 1 L of water.
I guess I was wrong. I must improve :+1::handshake::fire:

1 Like

I’ll be your Almight throughout this challenge. I want you to specify what exercises you did and how much you are that day. Just workout for n minutes won’t cut it. If you wanna inherit one for all, you need to go all out, midoriya shonen!

Got it sir. I am gonna head to sleep now. I will wake up at 7 am tomorrow and Do lower and Upper body workout and warm up before it obviously. But I skip the warm down which is down after workout. It’s kinda stretching and my body aches like hell after that. :sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like

Stretching is very important. You have to do stretching to the beat of your capacity. It will help in recovery and in injury prevention. And lessens the soreness. Do it!

Check-in :white_check_mark: = +5
Study :books: 5.5 hrs =+70
Workout :man_cartwheeling:=+25
Cold shower ×2 :cool:🧖‍♂= 20
Yoga =10

Total = 130

1 Like

Everyone is ahead of me, Noice brother :fire::handshake:
I will try my best tomorrow :clinking_glasses::zap:

1 Like