My Hero Academia Challenge (Season-1) ⚡

I’ll be glad to switch characters with you, but I love Todoroki a lot and chisaki abused and tortured a little girl for power, so I’m not too keen to do that

2 Likes

No worries I’ll make good use of Chisaki’s powers, I searched for his powers, he can disintegrate or integrate matter, if we look at it objectively these powers can do wonders in good hands.

2 Likes

His powers is amaaaaaaazzziiiing!! Its one of my favourite quirks in all of MHA. And he’s a great villain.

2 Likes

Everything is good buddy :handshake::+1:
@hadehhadeh recieved All For One
Good Luck Buddy Best of Luck

1 Like

Checkin for today :white_check_mark: 5 points

Study around 2 hours, zero points.

Workout:
warmup: skipping (300) jogging (200 steps) sprinting (about 100 steps)
Stretching,
weight training: middle abs, glutes and hips. I am taking 40 points :white_check_mark:, as there might be some people who did more than me, the day I miss weight training or I do less exercise than this I’ll give myself 25.

Meditation 20 :white_check_mark:

Kriya yoga 10 :white_check_mark:

Affirmations, visualisation and reading (daily stoic) 10. :white_check_mark:

I am not finding time to read the book deep work now a days but If I find time for it tomorrow, anything more than 15 min, I’ll award myself 10 extra points.

Today’s points: 85

@rewire_user is that fine?

2 Likes

Bruh the challenge starts from monday .:sweat_smile::joy::joy::fire:

2 Likes

Amazing Brother :+1::wink::beers::fire:
I am sure You are gonna make it to the top.
We begin from tomorrow.
Good Luck everyone.
Strive for becoming number 1 everyone ! :muscle:
The challenge will be of 30 days :white_check_mark::green_heart:

2 Likes

hey bro, something has been bothering me a lot.

Today I had a day pretending to be in the challenge, it was great. I live in the coldest region of Brazil, I didn’t even consider taking a cold shower, but these 10 points motivated me a lot. :cold_face: :cold_face:

I studied 06 and a half hours, but did I really study? What is studying for you, attending classes or writing in your notebook the content of what you have studied clearly, or doing exercises or simulations

Yesterday I simulated an EsPCEx test. It was 4 and a half hours sitting on a chair doing exercises in different ways, with different subjects. This took a lot out of me. However, I won fewer points yesterday than today if I was in the challenge.

Study score is not fair, please have a look, everyone should study for some purpose. But those who only attend classes and study passively will have a greater advantage than those who actively study, solving questions and simulations.

another point, it’s not even on the task table. I understand that taking a cold shower because it’s good for the skin and purposefully putting yourself in a stressful situation increases self-control, which is good (But affirmations, really?). The idea of the challenge is very good, but it should be more balanced,

1 Like

Obviously everyone here is studying for some purpose … Some are students while some are preparing for a particular exam…

2 Likes

In my opinion, there should only be a minimum study time. 3 hours is a good time, then you do it because you like it or you are looking for approval, which is my case. That is, there is no reason to earn extra points for those who spend more than 3 hours. Imagine a guy who watches an 11-hour video explaining philosophical concepts and just watches the video. Did this guy study something or did he just get points?

2 Likes

Dude in India , there is a lot of competition and 3hrs study is not enough for cracking any exam … 7-8hrs is required everyday …
Well everyone will add their productive study time only.
.Don’t worry about others…

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion mate :handshake::wink: First Let’s look into this, I mentioned that any task which you will make you a better version of yourself will worth 10 points. And here he has mentioned, 2 minor tasks Like Visualization and Affirmation He just mentioned it bro, He didn’t took points for it. He took points for reading book stoic - 10 points. I guess reading books is worth it. :+1:

3 Likes

Amazing Bro, Be Proud of Yourself. :fire::sunglasses:

I don’t consider just watching lectures as studying because that’s just like watching a youtube video. That won’t benefit us in any way. But taking notes while watching lectures is what I consider as studying because what we write get stored in our brain more effectively. And Solving Exercises and Question is the best way to study or revise anything. Therefore, I consider these two as the most effective study methods.
But I don’t think anybody here is just watching lecture like a youtube video. :sweat_smile:

What kind of test was it, You are a Beast Bro…:muscle::fire:

Yeah Brother I get your point. But We cannot check what they have been doing. Here in this forum We trust Our comrades. We trùst their decisions and Motivate them to do better :heart: That’s the purpose of this challenge. To motivate them and to reward them for their better performance. And to push forward. Sometimes, The time passess and we might not able to cover a lot but we still unconsciously count it as study hours. But What You are doing is effective studying and I really appreciate that.
For now, We get 30 points for 3 hrs min study to promote consistency. Good Luck

Any suggestion to improve the Challenge will be considered. :+1::smile:

2 Likes

Hi, can I still join on this challenge? It’s my first day on this platform and I want to consistently NoFAP.
I’d like to be Mirio but since he’s not on the list I’d choose Eraserhead instead. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Zegion recieved Mirio :+1: :clinking_glasses:

Good Luck brother The challenge is going on.
We will report at the end of everyday.
I will remind everyone to update it’s a 30 day challenge.
Read the rules and climb at the top rank :muscle:

1 Like

@rewire_user bro I don’t see why anyone should stick to the list of heroes given. If I’m not wrong, the list was given to help those who have no idea about the anime chose a character right. But @Zegion likes Mirio. Why can’t he just chose Mirio instead of Eraserhead?

1 Like

Well You are absolutely right brother. That’s the only reason I wrote the list of heroes.
I take back my post :fire: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

2 Likes

I lacked a bit of interpretation brother, I study a lot more than 3 hours a day because I know it’s not much. But it was a suggestion not to study 3 hours a day and only a minimum time to earn points

@rewire_user

Thanks for your attention, I’ll trust my teammates and do my best.

About the test, the EsPCEx test is the only way at my age to enter the elite of the elite of Brazil’s special forces, so every weekend I simulated the test that will be on September 25th

2 Likes

Oh ok cool .
I thought you were trying to say something else…

All the best for it dude

2 Likes