My Hero Academia Challenge (Season-1) ⚡

@kanu received Midoriya (Deku) :+1:

1 Like

@ayushbantaiji recieved All Might - All for One :muscle::+1:

2 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose recieved Denki Kaminari - Electrification :zap::+1:

2 Likes

I don’t wanna accept this but I have never taken a cold shower :joy:, can I replace it with something else?

1 Like

Sorry my bad about studying didn’t read the rules completely

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion buddy. Also, Cold shower is just an example. You can do anything which will make you a better person. The points will be given according to the difficulty level of the task
For study, I kept in mind consistency that’s why I made min study hours 30 points.
Will I will make changes for less than 3 hrs too. :sweat_smile::handshake::+1: That will encourage more people.

1 Like

No need it’s good. If we know we won’t get any points for less than 3 hours, we’ll push to reach 3 hours

1 Like

Nobody read ruled brothers :joy::sweat_smile: By explaining a single person other can also understand by a small post rather reading the first post. :sweat_smile: I try to make the first post as short as possible but I thought something’s missing so i kept on writing :zap:

3 Likes

I read them now, they are fair. So if someone works out more than 30 min they get 50 points?
I liked all other rules but workout one is a bit confusing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s like if you do basic exercise or something just physical activity you get min of 25 points and then You can give yourself points If You workout was intense, You can give yourself according to difficulty level of your workout that’s why I left it to the participant itself. He knows how much points he deserves, 25-50 points. Not more than 50 points.

2 Likes

Ok cool. Imma go win this challenge now :smirk::joy::fire:

1 Like

Give Your best Buddy. Make it to the top ranks. The only motive is to focus on other activities to stay busy. And Let the Nofap Journey keep on going forever :zap::fire::handshake:

1 Like

But won’t everyone give themselves 50 points for workout , coz everyone wants to win this challenge :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s about honesty brother, And One thing I have noticed in Nofappers that they are honest. Even though they want to win the challenge but they stay true to themself and inform that they relapse. :fire::handshake: And still if someone guves themselves points, He might feel the regret of lying and workout the next day. Every challenge in this forum works on Honesty brother :+1::zap::handshake:

3 Likes

Well dats true… . …

2 Likes

@rewire_user ok so my tasks, were just studying before coz I didn’t see the point allotment. Just one question, is taking one cold shower worth 20 points?

2 Likes

One Cold Shower = 10 Points brother and studying min 3 hour - 30 points for every +1 hour = +20 Points :+1:

You mentioned 20 in the rules for every subsequent hour, but I think 10 is good. Don’t forget to edit it :joy:.

1 Like

I made the correction I should be 20 points :sweat_smile::handshake::+1:

2 Likes

I would be glad to join this challenge, my sharing code is 6nav3c, and I choose the character All For One. I am going to take all of the activities like above, so I am going to meditate, work out, study, and have a cold shower from now on :grinning:

This is my first time joining the challenge, so please guide me if I did something wrong :sweat_smile:

I wish the best for all of us.

1 Like