[Morty's diary] Journey to a better life

Day 21 [21 July 2020 time is 10:30PM IST]

One of the happiest day of my life, took the first step to my journey to success :heart_eyes: Day went very well, got appreciation from the team for the support which I did for yesterday’s work. Will remember this day forever.

Woke up early :white_check_mark:
Excerise and meditation :white_check_mark:
Learning :white_check_mark:
Work :white_check_mark:
Mobile usage reduced :white_check_mark:
Spend time with family :white_check_mark:
Get motivated :white_check_mark:
Motivated others :white_check_mark:
No PMO :white_check_mark:

As I said this is one of the best day but I know this is just a beginning still lots to go and even better days are coming :hugs:

Staying strong :muscle: To infinity and beyond :v:

7 Likes

You dont need to remind yourself of no pmo.
Think about your Goals brother.
Let go of shore.
March Forward.

2 Likes

That’s fine brother :wink::+1:

3 Likes

You just completed first stage of nofap where many of us fail. Really happy for you bro. You have made this far .

4 Likes

Day 22 [22 July 2020 time is 10PM IST]

Had night fall last night, don’t know how it happened, I don’t even remember having any erotic dream, slept peacefully got shocked on see this on the morning :pensive:

Had some urges today managed to get rid of it, hopefully everything is going well. Feeling bad about this, but this is just a minor setback on the journey.

Excerise and meditation :x:
Drink lots of water :white_check_mark:
Spend time with family :x:

Overall a below average day :neutral_face: but I know I will be back stronger than ever :muscle:

During the course of your temporary hurdles, keep searching for a tad of optimism

-Charmaine J Forde

5 Likes

Night fall can do nothing to you, if you are strong enough to fight the urges

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiring words man :relaxed:

2 Likes

Always there for my frnds

1 Like

Day 23 [23 July 2020 time is 10PM IST]

Feeling better than yesterday, things are going well good, thankfully no urges today.

Overall an okayish day but far better yesterday.

"I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.” – Will Smith

7 Likes

Great brother… keep going like that .

2 Likes

Day 25 [25 July 2020 time is 11:20AM IST]

I couldn’t able the update the dairy yesterday because my work got extended and this is happening frequently. So from today, I’ll be posting the activities and the things I faced on the previous day as soon as I can on the next day :blush:

Well as I posted earlier few days before I had night fall, from then I was demotivated and upset for some unknown reason till last evening. I was working last evening and all of the sudden I started feeling happy I’m clueless of what happened and this happiness started to increase gradually, work got extended and I had to complete some additional tasks as well, but I didn’t frowned upon instead I continued working happily, thinking this is one of the benefit we will get on this journey and I love it :heart_eyes:

Yesterday’s checklist :point_down:

Learning :x:
Motivated others :x:
Going to bed early :x:

Overall an average day this could be better but still love it :heart_eyes: and I hope all our brothers and sisters who are in this journey will feel the same thing :blush:

"Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things - Walt Disney

7 Likes

If you can do it, I can also do it.
You are progressing more day by day

2 Likes

Exactly, don’t underestimate yourself bring out the beast in you, let us travel to glory.

3 Likes

Day 26 [26 July 2020 time is 11:10AM IST]

As yesterday was off, took a much needed break from work. Having that same happiness from the previous day, started reading Sherlock Holmes novel, I have already watched the movie and series but reading gives new meaning to the entire story, will continue reading the novel in my free time and complete it entirely :wink:

Woke up early :x:
Work :x:
Mobile usage reduced :x:
Going to bed early :white_check_mark:

Unproductive day but spend time on other activities and it felt good :grin:

“Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.”

5 Likes

26 days! Congratulation :smiley:

3 Likes

You have reached that point! Never look back!

2 Likes

Day 27 [27 July 2020 time is 11:10AM IST]

Yesterday was off, not a productive day. But continued reading the Sherlock Holmes novel and spent great time with family :heart:

Last night, I watched a movie with my family and time ran away quickly, I haven’t noticed the time but by the time the movie ends it was around 12AM I went to bed but I didn’t get sleep, tried excerise and meditation none of it worked, all of the sudden I started having memories of O and the urge hit me very hard, was not able to sleep till 1AM, I was distracting my mind but it didn’t worked out. Then I opened the forum luckily @Einzelganger was online, I pinged him immediately and man, he is a gem and a life saver!! he supported me like anything. I did 3 sets of push ups but I don’t think it helped me as much as his words!!! my urges went away and then l heard my favorite music for sometime and slept peacefully.

One thing I learned from yesterday was even though if we think our mind is strong it would be nice to have a good companion in this journey. Sometimes our mind may let us down, but our companions will never let us fail, once again thank you so much @Einzelganger brother much love :heart:

Work :x:

If you can’t run, you crawl. If you can’t crawl, you find someone to carry you. -Joss Whedon

Staying strong :muscle: To infinity and beyond :v: in

8 Likes

Lucky to have you as my companion too brother. :blush:
Together we will journey to greatness,
To infinity and beyond :fist:

6 Likes

Day 28 [28 July 2020 time is 10:10AM IST]

Yesterday was a great day, woke up in good mood, worked in good mood, mind was full of happy thoughts :blush: only problem was worked for nearly around 10hrs and the headache hit me very hard. Took a tablet and went to sleep earlier.

Woke up early :x:
Going to bed early :white_check_mark:

Overall a good day but I could be great if I just reduced mobile time :expressionless:

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. – Kenji Miyazawa

8 Likes

Day 29 [29 July 2020 time is 10:10AM IST]

Yesterday was an okayish day, woke up early with great mood, till I started work, day was perfect. By the time I started work, loads and loads of work queued into my plate and literally worked for 13+ hours yesterday, with breaks only for lunch and dinner, didn’t spent time on other activities because of this.

Excerise :x:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Learning :x:
Motivated others :x:

Most of the things are crossed-out :neutral_face: from today even if work load increases need find some time to spend on other activities. Work alone won’t improve my skills and lifestyle.

If you want to shine like a sun learn how to burn like a sun - Unknown Rewire Companion user

8 Likes