Vajrasana

Study/work
Break
study/work
Revision
Telephonic technical discussion
Evening walk
Juice

Will have Light dinner (milk, juice and fruits)

Posting early today(tasks TBD)

Will sleep after some study and revisions.

Today’s learning

1. What is real confidence?
    After preparation and before going to face the tough situation, when you face ‘that’ nervousness. Then you compare the feeling after that… That’s the confidence my friend!
8 Likes

2021-02-21T16:33:00Z

Woke up at 5:33am
Revision and study
Cleaning

Morning workout-Full body workout, squats, Surya namaskar, military, wide arm and diamond pushups

Bath
Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Mool Bandha, Bhramari, Shirshasana

Breakfast
Revision

Newspaper

Study/work
Revision

Lunch
Vajrasana
Revision

Technical discussion

Revision

Evening walk
Juice

Read some articles

Will sleep after some study.

Today’s learning

1. Being balanced even in adverse situation, is the real Test.
5 Likes

2021-02-24T17:06:00Z

Last night (technically today morning) slept at around 4am due to some work and timezone issue.

Woke up at around 8:00am

Breakfast
Slept again

Talk with friends
Skipped lunch
Work/study
Break
Had some fruits etc in late afternoon

Rest/nap

Study/work
Problem solving

Going to sleep after some time.

5 Likes

I tried to express my thoughts into a poem in Hindi
Hope you all like it.

क्या हूं? क्या था? और क्या हो गया,
कल आज, आज कल,
और आगाज़ हो गया?
यह तो दुनिया का दस्तूर था
क्या से क्या हो गया।

जमाना तो बुरा नहीं ,
और मैं भी जमाने से नहीं।
कल था, आज हूं
और कल मैंने देखा नहीं!

भविष्य की चिंता को
चिंतन में बदल दिया ।
चिंता चिता थी,
चिता को‌ ही जला‌ ‘दिया’।

मन स्थिर कर, वज्र हस्त कर,
मैं वर्तमान गढ़ता गया।
कुछ चोट लगी, कुछ मोच हुई
पर यत्न मैं करता गया।

गिरा मैं पर हारा नहीं,
उठ-उठ कर चलता गया।
हार कर भी बाजी मैं,
चाल अपनी चलता रहा।

दिन वह आया आज लेकिन,
खड़ा हूं मैं एक मोड़ पर।
मुकाम तो मिला नहीं,
मिल गये कुछ और डगर।

गर पड़े हों कांटे राह पर,
तो पुष्प भी तो हैं क‌ई।
अब राह चलना है मुझे,
अब राह ही मंजिल हुई।

इस मन की, आत्मा की
नहीं थाती, नहीं इति
बस एक ही आवाज गूंजे
चरैवेति चरैवेति…।

9 Likes

2021-02-25T15:10:00Z

Woke up at around 5:30am
Cleaning
Morning workout- full body stretching, squats, Surya namaskar, skipping 200

Bath
Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Mool Bandha, Bhramari, Maha Mudra, Shirshasana

Revision
Attended an important meeting

Breakfast
Newspaper

Work/study
Break
Fast (some fruits)
Rest/nap
Listen to classical flute music

Evening walk
Snacks

Just reflected on life and future plans ahead.

Will sleep after some work.

Just to share, I am feeling very happy about the change I see in myself. I don’t know but the feeling of respect for women and living beings in general coming naturally. Sometimes I get overwhelmed. I don’t know. Everyone seems so loving and precious.

“I am proud of myself for the decisions I took in the past.”
I think I can say that now.

Feeling peaceful.

12 Likes

This is reflected in your diary a lot

I love Greek/Roman mythology…message me if you have any doubts about them :joy:

3 Likes

2021-02-27T06:42:00Z

Last day could not update.
Everything is going good.

Dad came to visit my place. He will be staying till weekend.

Some good news to follow, I guess.
For some days will be busy.

Be the best.
All the best.

Regards
JumpingBuddha

9 Likes

@JumpingBuddha I am pretty jealous from you. How a person can maintain this long streak??.

Dear @Hardmode123 ,

There is no reason to get envious. I have also faced failure and know it’s worth. I have learn a hard lesson from them.

It’s just that sometimes we see only the success of the people and not the commitment and perspiration behind it.

I respect your mentality of competition and that shows you have the fire to achieve great heights.

I know you can also be free and the way to liberation is the way within. Everyone here can be free of this bad habit. Habits are not inherent. They are learnt by repeatition of acts, with supplement of pleasure or pain as guiding principle.

So naturally and logically, they can be unlearnt as well.
The only question is- are we ready to think, act and be the way we need to? Do we have guts to see within? Do we have the courage to revolutionize and transform ourselves? And most importantly how honest are we to ourselves?

Wish you all the very best.
You have the unlimited potential to achieve your goals. Just try to explore and you will get there.

Regards
JumpingBuddha

सर्वे भवंतु सुखिनः, सर्वे संतु निरामया |
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यंतु, मा कश्चित् दुख भाग भवेत् ||

Peace…

12 Likes

Yes bro.:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I sense positivity here…

2 Likes

2021-03-07T15:12:00Z

1222,1117,959,750,630,546,508,449,389,336…

These are the numbers inside green circles in my companion list.

These are not just numbers. They tell a story-

Story of pain,
Story of struggle,
Story of frustration,
Story of integrity and honesty,
Story of optimism,
Story of transformation,
Story of achievement,
Story of immense potential,
And a story of infinite possibilities…

Some words of Swami Vivekananda are worth quoting here-
(From https://www.swamivivekananda.guru/2017/04/28/you-are-the-maker-of-your-own-destiny/)

We are responsible for what we are; and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. If what we are now has been the result of our own past actions, it certainly follows that whatever we wish to be in future can be produced by our present actionsí so we have to know how to act.

Stand up and fight! Not one step back, that is the idea. Fight it out, whatever comes. Let the stars move from the sphere! Let the whole world stand against us! Death means only a change of garment. What of it? Thus fight! You gain nothing by becoming cowards. Taking a step backward you do not avoid any misfortune. Has misery ceased? … The gods come to help you when you have succeeded. So what is the use? Die game. … You are inifinite, deathless, birthless. Because you are infinite spirit, it does not befit you to be a slave. Arise! Awake! Stand up and fight!

Peace
JumpingBuddha

10 Likes

Yeah brother! huge respect for you guys, you guy’s do inspire a lot of guys like me to moving forward! Whenever i think that, during their journey there might have been a point where they thought of quitting but they choose life over short term pleasure fill’s my mind with positivity.
I believe Working without thinking about results\benefits has helped you a lot!

5 Likes

2021-03-14T12:54:00Z

Hi dear companions,

Just sharing my today’s small experience with an old man.

Today I went to Railway station to send some items to my home town. I booked an autorickshaw (tuktuk) to railway station and reached the Parcel office besides the railway station.

Though I had already packed the items in cartons, it needed to be packed with sacs and stitched to meet packing standards.

One short old thin man approached me to offer the service. We bargained down from ₹300 to ₹100 to pack all the four cartons. He got busy with his work and I got busy with paper works. Meanwhile we also had some chit chats.

After weighing the items, I was waiting in the line for further process. Meanwhile I saw the old man slipping into sleep on nearby package box. For some documents I had to go to search for a printout shop to get my ID printed for attachment.

When I returned back, the person was not there. I thought he would be around. After a while my work was done. I collected the receipt and looking for the man to pay his due.

Woah… the person was not to be found anywhere. I tried to search him around but in vain. It was beyond 3:30 pm. I thought maybe he left for lunch, Or maybe he left not seeing me in line after waking up. If so, he must be feeling betrayed.

I tried to interrogate about him from the railway people and agents but with no success. I didn’t even know his name. Just his physical appearance and that he was around 50 years of age, unmarried, went only till class 1 and his dad was a drunkard etc…(as he communicated while stitching)

I really wanted to pay him, so tried to enquire about him.
Someone said maybe he was “Golu”, but how could I believe him?
I asked- is he short? Yes.
Ok is he around 50? Yes.
I asked- is Golu married? He said- Yes.
No way…that man was not! Golu was ruled out.

The man who was sleeping on that box? Asked another worker named “Chhanni”
I replied -Yes.
Oh I think he is “Damaru”.
I shooted- Is he unmarried? I don’t know, he murmured, but the person sleeping there was “Damaru”, I know him.
Ok do you know where he went?
I don’t know.
He tried to ask some fellow workers. Nobody knew…

I was also being late. What should I do? Should I leave 100 bucks with “Chhanni”? Can I believe him? Or should I leave without paying?

Atlast I thought to leave 100 bucks with this guy to give to the right person. I took his number, and requested him to honestly pay the “Damaru” his due. He promised me to do the same.
So I came out of the premise and guess what? I spotted “Damaru” emerging from the forest of rikshaws.

He was so happy to see me and said confidently- I knew you have not left. I asked him to collect the money from “Chhanni”. He was happy and I was relieved.

With this small experience, I felt the satisfaction of honesty and learned that hard work never goes waste. It always pays.

Keep learning, keep improving and keep hustling.
Regards
JumpingBuddha

17 Likes

Are Bhai ab rulayoge kya.:cry::sob::sob::sob:.
You are a nice person. God bless you brother.
Bhagwan bhala kre aapka

4 Likes

While cleaning, I got two of my old sketch works.

14 Likes

Those are very well drawn portraits bro @JumpingBuddha . It appears like they are made with pencil shading, which makes it even more impressive as you have displayed colours in very well-detailed manner. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Keep it up bro…Beautiful!! Keep sharing.

3 Likes

Thanks brother @PrDr.

Yes I used HB pencil to make both the sketches. Glad you liked it.

2 Likes

Thanks dear brother @Dvija

2 Likes