2 Likes

@rajameghanan Tiger has woken up at5:00 A.M.,:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good job @siddhu0707

2 Likes

Lion has woken up at 5.30 AM. Yeah I am a lion :lion:

3 Likes

Goku has woken up early at 5:30 a.m
@The_Rising_One ( I think Goku usually never wakes up early :joy: )

goku-sleep

3 Likes

I woke up early but then I try to work and I feel sleepy all the time .how to manage with that?

2 Likes

How many hours did you sleep

1 Like

Someone create a challenge to wake up early in the morning. Like before 6 AM. and put some point system and rewards.

1. You need to check in after you wake up.
  2. Track your sleeping hours.
  3. Sleep before 11 pm. I read somewhere that sleep duration between 11 pm to 2 am is very important and no amount of sleep in later hours can compensate it.

Trust me waking up early solves your most of the problems and rapidly increases productivity.
With challenges it will be easier.

Edit: @The_integrous_one do it bro.

4 Likes

Personally, I really liked this topic, it has some ideas to wake up early from each person in the begging replys and I loved the idea that all of us check in here once we wake up without points or anything, just an accountability group of people who check here at anytime of day to write about the time they woke up and slept.

This is just my opinion, I Know you guys could have your own thoughts :blush:

1 Like

Usually between 11-12 p.m. I sleep.

2 Likes

Hey bro @siddhu0707 I too have the same problem often. I wake up. And come into my room after brushing. Then I start to feel sleepy. Sometimes I slept also. But I often control my sleepiness by

Telling myself the purpose of waking up early. That may be homeworks or exam etc
I drink plenty of water or tea or coffee
Sometimes I put some sit ups. It will activate your brain immediately. You shall try these methods.

2 Likes

Nah bro I am not creating a challenge :sweat_smile:.
And since I am at home I usually wake up by 7:30 or 8 now a days so I don’t need this challenge at the moment anyway.

3 Likes

@rajameghanan sure bro I will try those methods.

2 Likes

Good luck @siddhu0707

1 Like

Best luck to you also👍

2 Likes

I will also start waking up b4 6

3 Likes

Welcome @DARSHAN2017 bro

1 Like

it’s okay bro. :smiley:

Umm Let’s see Maybe I’ll create the challenge then.

3 Likes

Welcome @DARSHAN2017 :+1::+1:

2 Likes

@anon30406793 would you like to be my accountability partner to sleep early and wake up early?

2 Likes