Let's wake up at 5:30 A.M!

Hey @saksham_glock007 where are you?

I wake up at 5 everyday , but being a school boy , its not decision , its necessity :joy:

but from my experience , I can tell you few things :joy:

1. You cannot force yourself to do it instantly , you need to do it gradually and also sleep early like 10 - 11 to cover it . I sleep at 10 pm .

2. Make sure you have quality sleep (no noise , no excessive lights and sound mind)

3. Have a confirmed reason to wake up early , make it a necessity and it will automatically turn into a habit with practice .

4. Avoid irregular sleep , don’t sleep in daytime if you are not used to or don’t take improper naps which may affect the sleep cycle .

5. Get sunlight in day and also go out in the evening or in the night after dinner .
    and avoid using phone or laptop (basically blue light emittors) a hour before sleep.

5 Likes

I am also interested in this.

Hey bro @siddhu0707 message here when you wake up

Here I am bro. @siddhu0707

Good night bro. See you tomorrow.

Ohhh nice I will reply here tomorrow bro​:+1::+1:

@rajameghanan also I will tag you here

@rajameghanan Ohh man sorry bro i completely forgot today that i had to message because my exams are going on in school but i will set a reminder for tomorrow
But anyways i didnt broke the streak as for me it never started
It will start from tomorrow XD

2 Likes

And nice idea brother :muscle:.thanks for helping me.

1 Like
      Tiger has woken up 
       Roar !
1 Like

giphy

At 5.40

2 Likes

Need Advice thread turned into Challenge.
Well done @saksham_glock007
Lol

2 Likes

Nice topic Siddhu , Tips associated with waking up early is mentioned people here.

Anyone here to be my accountabity patner to wake at 5.30 ?

1 Like

@The_Rising_One hello bro gm dont worry just join the challenge and wake up at any time before 6. And submit your entry here “The Tiger Has Woken Up”.

3 Likes

giphy

Tiger is suffering from fever. So woke up @3.30, 5.00 and finally 6.50

1 Like

Hope everythings good now
Get well soon brother
Wish you good health

1 Like

Yeah fever gone. But my noses are blocked. Today the tiger has woken up by 6:57
giphy

There are some great apps for your phone that will help you wake up. One app i like to use is an alarm clock that only turns off when you scan a certain barcode. I set the barcode to my mouthwash so when i go to scan it I’m already in the bathroom so I might as well shower and get the day started.
Other tips I have:
1.) Spend as little time throughout the day in your bed. Your body gets used to just relaxing in bed and it makes it harder to sleep at night. By limiting your time in bed only for when you’re going to sleep, you help program your body to say "hey I’m in bed, it must be time to sleep.)
2.) Stay physically active throughout the day.
You dont have to do a triathlons or spend 2 hours in the gym, but by staying in motion you burn energy which will make it easier to sleep.
3. AVOID BLUE LIGHT
This one I put in caps because i believe its the most important. Blue light from cell phone and computer screens inhibits your bodies ability to produce melatonin (a hormone that regulates your sleep cycle). Even if you have a “blue light” filter on your device your body will still be affected by the screens light. Its always best to power down devices 1 hour before you lay down to sleep.

Those are just some tips I personally used to get some better sleep, resulting in it being easier to wake up. Best of luck to you brother! :muscle:

2 Likes

I’m always here if you want buddy :blush: and don’t worry, I always wake up at 5 like every single day so you will have a strong opponent :fire: ( That is if you want of course )

2 Likes