šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

There will be.

My goal right now is to start phase 3 early August so the wait will be over soon.

6 Likes

What was hard for me to realize was I can start my streak now to have it higher when the opportunity comes to be a gentleman again. We may have to start day one when it comes but after day 18 we could be above 30 already. In my opinion, we may not be in the challenge but we are still a part of this brotherhood and thats something I canā€™t replace

5 Likes

I am out from this phrase ,I am a loserā€¦i reached 48 days and fall now, i am starting again and again and keep falling in present ā€¦i am now on my own not goona check in, if needed will start checking in but i want space free from pessure of competition of streaks and checing in ā€¦i will be back soon . But not giving up .
@Keats let me know about about next phrase when started

2 Likes

Hey ! @Keats o i have one more chance or something? If i have a streak of 10 days so still i have to check in 18 days to become a member? Then what about the old streak

1 Like

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check:
Safeguard(no peeking) :ballot_box_with_check:

4 Likes

I totally agree. This is why I wonā€™t start another challenge. I was just thinking about it. I still visit this topic every day, even though I donā€™t have to check in.

6 Likes

Check Ināœ”
Day 41/50
Is phase 3 starting?

5 Likes

Youā€™re out of the challenge until phase 3 which will start next month.

All candidates will start checking in on day one regardless of their current streak, however, once you make 18 days and become a gentlemen your actual full streak will be counted from that point on.

3 Likes

How you guys are doing ? :metal::metal::metal::metal:

4 Likes

I feel like The most disgusting person on earth
(I relapsed an hour ago)

Andā€¦ I wanted to know when this thread is going to re-open?

4 Likes

Gys i just started my journey again :star2:ā€¦and go check this set it on watching If u guys read it , regularly i will be interested in writing too go u will get more info. There :slightly_frowning_face::frowning::cry:

5 Likes

Checking In
SafeGuards
:small_blue_diamond:Thought Filter :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Play Recorded Audio :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No PMO TODAY Affirmations :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Previous Relapse Report Analysis :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No Social Media(Except WhatsApp) :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No TV, Movies, Music Videos. :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Phone Lock @10pm, To Unlock @6am. :white_check_mark:

Day 30 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 34 - Relapse

Started with an unexpected trigger, couldnā€™t shake it offā€¦ Iā€™ll be back better and strong. I may be out the competition for now but Iā€™ll keep a new streak going in the shadows :facepunch:

6 Likes

@Reaper097 Sorry to here. Donā€™t fall for the chaser effect! There is always another chance while you keep breathing.

Good decision to join the shadow league! Unfortunate that we exist in darkness. Shadows may be around us, covering us, but our moment is getting closer and as our new chance will be there, we will be bright as the sun as we emerge from the darkness into the light!

6 Likes

@Evolved

Congrats on earning your first trophy!

Keep up the good work my brother. A lot of people on here are struggling. I had a hard time for a while around day 100 because of my semen retention practice, but now itā€™s all smooth sailing again. My point being that it does get easier.

Keep earning those trophies and pretty soon youā€™ll be in the clear. Stay strong these next 30 days!

5 Likes

What up my homies!!!

Day 116 :white_check_mark:

Day 73 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 12 :white_check_mark: :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph: Habit Streak 2 (journaling negative thoughts and emotions in the moment)

Looks like thereā€™s going to be a new face soon. Hope everyoneā€™s looking forward to that. Third timeā€™s a charm, so they say. I wish all of you much success on this third go.

For those of you still in it, stay strong!!!

5 Likes

Daily Check-in
Day: 107
HS: 57
Hey guys. Iā€™m not much here these days, sorry for this. This week it was my college entrance program, so I was very anxious :cold_sweat:. The results come in three days.
If everything goes well, this year I start Medicine :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Check in Day 32 and the best wishes to all for the new month.
We had exams this month so I couldnā€™t check in often. Results came yesterday and I am proud to say that I have topped the class. I am now able to resolve conflicts with people and also I am now connecting with new people. My life is improving and this is just the first month of my plan. I will become much better and successful in the upcoming months. Also I had to inform one more thing, that I am going back to my school tomorrow so itā€™s kind of my last day in here. I will never come back here. This is the end of my journey with you brothers. I fell 10 times but got up 11 times and from this constant grit I have learnt the lesson of my life. I hope we shall meet again hopefully we shall sit and talk when this phase of pandemic is over. I am grateful for @keats for creating this challenge because only because of this little motivation I got, because of all the people I saw making streaks and sharing their thoughts, I could muster some willpower and conquer upon the devil. From here I take leave brothers, from this app but not from celibacy.
GOODBYE EVERYONE

9 Likes

Thanks as Always @Sadus13, So far, it Has been a Smooth Sail, Much attributed to the Fact that, I Took things More Seriously, Picked up Much from That last Relapse, Discovered all Iā€™ve been doing Wrong, Made a concrete Plan and Sticked to it, So far So Good.

5 Likes

Checking In
SafeGuards
:small_blue_diamond:Thought Filter :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Play Recorded Audio :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No PMO TODAY Affirmations :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Previous Relapse Report Analysis :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No Social Media(Except WhatsApp) :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No TV, Movies, Music Videos. :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Phone Lock @10pm, To Unlock @6am. :white_check_mark:

Day 31 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes