August 2021 (to be the great and shiney again🌟⚡)

The topic title should be like clear and concise. Eg. Rob’s Diary, Mark’s journey. And not like : My log, Day 2.
(Optional) Include your age and gender in the title. Eg → [23 M] Rob’s Diary

Only one topic per user, if you want to add more entries in your diary, reply to your main topic rather creating a whole new topic for each entry.

Uploading: FB_IMG_16276324407795953.jpg…

Today is 31st July i am here to write down my upcoming August and i will do it with my heart :black_heart:
I think i have to write to express my feelings everyday so i feel light , and my mind :zap: don’t goes to pmo i think with this i can support my self to stand again . I lose after 48 days streak on july last week maybe …god help me give me some strength …

So, yesterday was 1st aug and i was like feeling nothing vacant neither happy nor sad but a little guilt about how much time i have losted in this …my mood swing 4 times a dày…in morning it was vacant but a little happy …at noon was studying anxious about future, at evening i was at the peak of sadness nothingness and hoping for someone to help me out …at night i had my meals andwatch some web shows and releases a little amount of stress via show amd slept with the guilt of my last relapsed.

Yesterday was 2 aug and a very little very little almost 0.0001% happiness inside my pocket due to uninstallation of social media i become more productive than last day next day will restart learning new language and also keep drawing in my packup time …i was a little bit happier than 1 st aug that all .

2 Likes

Its 9 th of August and i am not happy but blessed to be alive …on streak almost 5 days…again blacknss knocks on my door with all my efforts i close the mind named door on these kind of visiters’ face …