🎩 League of Gentlemen

What’s good you guys!!! i masturbated 2 days ago…
i think i’m out of this league now :pensive::pensive::pensive:
i’ve lost my second and last chance too… carry on fellas, meet ya’ll in the Season 2
i presume i’ll get allowance for the 2nd season @Keats

8 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:
DAY 1 completed
N O E X C U S E S

6 Likes

Check-in
Day 71
HS: 21

6 Likes

What it is my brothas?!?

Day 79 :white_check_mark:

Day 36 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 25 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

Feeling strong nice and early this morning! Just took my meds (meditation that is) so I’ve got that super power connection to the universe going.

Hope everyone is keeping strong and shooting for the top. Those dark and stormy nights are fewer and fewer at these high elevations. But first you must pass through your trials and let the light of truth shine from your sword. Cut through the crap and become a man of integrity and live your words!

As Keats says… One day 18 times.

One day at a time fellas. Eventually they will all blur together, but for now… Weather your storms and become gentlemen.

5 Likes

Check In : DAY 28 :white_check_mark:
Habits Streak : :one:
SafeGuard : No Internet Arousals

6 Likes

Check in on day 75 :green_circle:

I barely become a baron being,
so bare with me,
'til we reach our own destiny.
If you can’t keep up,
sorry we won’t wait anymore,
This became serious,
as much as this life is possible.

8 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day : 11/18 :shamrock:

7 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am sorry I had been away from this platform for the past 3 weeks, but I had a very hard time, and was busy with the university work I had. I am back now with a currently 5 days streak.

Also, I see no more entries are allowed, so am I still eligible to join?

4 Likes

I have been see you in this days, you’re making progress, friend. Keep the good job!

7 Likes

Day 17 Checked In.

I just came off work, I can’t head to to gym cause it’s closing in an hour’s time . In fact this is something I’ve been dreading but it seems I’ve no options but to crush the morning sessions & its maddd cold here in Cape Town weathermen anticipating cold fronts in the upcoming days guess I’ll have to buckle up, hell the whole setup only works if I wake up at 3:30 am as gym opens at 05h00 and I have to be at work @ 8:30 . But I think all these cold showers has caused some ice to flow in my veins and I happily rise to the challenge!:sunglasses:

I’m currently reworking my daily routine to accomodate the changes. I’ll compensate by eating a tonne of food and catch up on my reading!

7 Likes

Yep, Thank you. One step at a time :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Check-in day 12✅
Day 12/18
Safeguard: No social media.

6 Likes

Day 4 check in :ballot_box_with_check:
Safeguard (no peeking) :ballot_box_with_check:

6 Likes

Check IN DAY 9 :white_check_mark: NOT FEELING ANY URGES, ITS GREAT!!

5 Likes

Day 3 done.
I’ll get into the league!

5 Likes

Check In✔
Day 5/18
Boiss! I am Progressing my streak😁

4 Likes

Day 8 :x:
S1 - Motivation :x:
S2 - Schedule :x:

Felt like crap at the start of the day, unmotivated which led to me not following the schedule and keeping busy. Which resulted in a build up of energy and boredom which led to peaking then a relapse.

ADJUSTMENT: start the day off with some morning motivational speech, pump myself up mentally in the morning should help transition to activity and following my daily schedule.

Failing is acceptable, quitting is not.

3 Likes

Hey guys. I created a challenge to One Punch Man’s fans. If anyone wants join me, take a look:

3 Likes

Checking in for day 7/18. One week down! :muscle::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 24.

I have found that I am thinking a lot more about my situation: examining the future, considering my options, looking at my surroundings, etc.

It’s actually gone to a point where I am questioning my current career choice. However, this isn’t a lack of confidence questioning, it’s almost like I know I can do better. I’ve taken many looks back at why I’m here and I am realizing the path I took out of a lack of confidence from this problem.

My dreams of racing, entrepreneurship, and invenventing/business and coming into play once more. This drive is making NoFap easy and my expectations skyrocket. I like what I’m feeling

6 Likes