šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Check Ināœ”
Day 4/18šŸ˜€
(HS) 2
feeling good

4 Likes

Hey all
Iā€™ve purposefully been taking a break from these challenges my vow was to detox for 30days

I check in very few times a week to see others successes

Am I still eligible for this new phase 2?
Im currently on 11 days
I left the league abt 2.5 weeks ago
Before phase 2
@Keats

2 Likes

Day 16 Checked In.

All the positives . The level of confidence. The consistency. Oh what a feeling. For the first time in the longest while Iā€™m actually reluctant to have sex cause we all know what that leads to. And I took the hardmode route soo itā€™s going to be some challenge navigating those waters .

To the good stuff, energy levels for everything, minimum recovery times.

Gained 0.5 kgs :slightly_smiling_face: sitting nicely at a 85.5. only 4.5 kgs left, Iā€™m looking to gain the remaining for the next two weeks. While simultaneously increasing gym sessions so as to not get fat but stronger as I get bigger!

I have been rather slow with the reading recently, barely made it to 20 pages today, sitting at 250/500 on my sixth day so looking to also cover ground there.

Focused strength to each & everyone of us!

4 Likes

What a wave of refreshing insight, hell, I think it stupid to even for a second consider how life could be simpler cause of NoFap, itā€™s just one less problem to deal with. Hereā€™s what I think bro, youā€™re too strong at the level youā€™re at, the tasks on your plate you can only handle effectively while youā€™re in that state, I canā€™t imagine how overwhelming itā€™d all be if you reverted . The triggers get trickier, and youā€™re right, you only get to learn and discover better the longer you keep it all in, your vibrating frequency is raised in the universe bro, I for one am inspired and gravitating towards it and like Eddard Iā€™m bracing for all the winters to come! Keep at it, looking forward to learning more from how you dealing man, keep posted.

4 Likes

Check in : 74
Hs: 47

5 Likes

Check in : Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard : waking up early and going for a run , drinking 3+ l of water :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Check in Day 4
I am happy with my life, I get up in the morning and run some 4km then I come back and workout. then I take bath and attend classes. After that I play some tennis and later study. I just want to live a good life like this where I though face challenges and suffering but at least I have the power to face them and withstand all the criticism positively. I am literally living the life of my dreamsā€‹:blush::smiley:

5 Likes

great brother :ok_hand: keep going :blush: @Jaskeerat

3 Likes

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Day 05/18

Safeguard : No Social media apps.

4 Likes

check in day 52
HS 33

4 Likes

Hey @MrFlipy welcome back, friend.

In phase 2 of the challenge there are no more new candidates being added, but since you are a former candidate (still listed on the board) you may join again.

I will update your status.

3 Likes

Sir @keats you have been an inspiration for me from the very beginning I joined this app and I hope you win this now here are a few tricks for getting rid of this chaser effect. Hope you find them helpful.

Never relapse again by these tricks -
Donā€™t stress yourself
Stay away from perfectionism
Donā€™t think about small edging
Transmute your energy in several tasks
Donā€™t be sedentary and go out of your house
Get rid of the beauty fallacy and stop perceiving womenā€™s parts or gestures as arousing or sexual.
Live the best of your journey and donā€™t focus on an aim this means live your day 1,2,3 etc. And not look upto day 90 or 1000
Realise that you are not getting any joy by draining your semen so stop believing that by doing it you are getting some pleasure.
At last stop fantasising, fappers fantasise and live in a world of their dreams which are in thier dreams only whereas winners, retainers make this world a world of their dreams and then live in it.

Hope you win sir you can surely recover soon and make a streak of 100 days a century!
Keep up !!!

7 Likes

Thank you, @Jaskeerat

4 Likes

Check in Day5āœ…ā€¦
never give up

4 Likes

Check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 8 :100: :+1:
Safeguard - Schedule detox at night :x: (I watch anime when urge strike so I donā€™t schedule it nowadays :sweat_smile:)

Stay Strong everyone, We can do this all together. I am weak nowadays because I have almost forgotten how bad I feel after relapse. Now This Filth seems good to my mind. But I know for sure that once I do it I am gonna regret it for sure! Hence, I will not give up ! I will provide dopamine to my brain from other sources but not that bloody filth loop again. I will get out of thisā€¦ I have to make it to the league of gentlemen this time. I cannot afford to lose again ! :fire: :muscle:

6 Likes

Day 7 Check In :white_check_mark:
S1 :white_check_mark:
S2 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Checking in, Day 20āœ…

4 Likes

I havenā€™t read such powerful lines in a long time, even when youā€™re down, you find ways to Lift and Keep others up, Now thatā€™s a Leader, we are Grateful for your selfless service,

Pick up all the Lessons from what happened, keep cool, One Day at a time, Youā€™re not alone, we believe in you @Keats, and know youā€™ll make it this time, Your seat is Specially reserved at the Gentlemenā€™s Lounge.

7 Likes

guys, if i have to reapplyā€¦ i should come with a safeguard and a last stand right??
This is not my real profile pic ngl, i just googled some mafia gangster and put this as my picā€‹:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Day 17 :v::blush::zap:no more description.

6 Likes