🎩 League of Gentlemen

DAY 4

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THEN MAY SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN TO YOU…

6 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day: 06/18 :shamrock:
Long way to go :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m going to try something.

Lately I have begun to fantasize about girls on Instagram. It hasn’t been an urge inducing thing, but I just know that fantasizing is not the way to go.

I am gonna try the 14 day fast from my main account on Instagram. I have a racing account that only has cars and advertizes my sim racing (feel free to follow @mphexpert), so it’s not dangerous at all. I will sign out of my main for 2 weeks, I hope this helps a lot and I’ll update you all as it goes

6 Likes

Your racing account is nice :+1:

1 Like

You can disactivate your main (it activates as soon as you log in again ) .

1 Like

Checking in for day two! Or one I’m not sure which check in would be today? Anyways.

3 Likes

I have relapsed on day 14. I fought my urges successfully till now but how all this led to a relapse is pretty confusing. I seriously need some help pls. Basically I’ll summarize below:-

Main cause- Sleeping in the afternoon, increased heartbeat and fear of relapse, contradicting internal conversation.

Main triggers- feeling of failing in doing something, losing control, playing too much video games, excess digital time.

There was a point after day 7 when urges became absolutely controllable but today after day 14, I wasnt able to control them long enough. It lasted for 6 hrs and i was fatigued. First I worked out, disconnected myself from phone, read my holy book and even played guitar. The urge did not go. After all that, i felt extremely tired and slept during the afternoon. I couldnt sleep and my heart was racing. The urges kept on hitting harder, and then out of aggression, i went to the washroom and relapsed. After the relapse, I do feel depressed but im not able to analyse my mistakes. My routine is pretty solid and I was pretty happy with the journey so far. Im not married and dont have a gf. If anyone able to point out what i should work on, it would be extremely helpful. Pls let me know where I went wrong.

4 Likes

How do you disactivate an account? And thank you, I absolutely love racing, and sim racing is a cheap effective way for me to express it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

To keep things simple I recommend checking in with whatever number you sharing code is, this should be the last time you relapsed. So for now thats day 1. If the last time you relapsed was actually a different date you can change it to that by hitting the down arrow on the homepage.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Check-in day 7✅
Day 7/18
Safeguard: No social media.

3 Likes

Day 8 :white_check_mark:

Safegaurd: No internet at home except for work :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Yup, and you’re an inspiration bro.

2 Likes

Keeping myself away from mobile phone.
So checking in late.

Check in Day 4 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard: No facebook, insta.
Limited use of mobile throughout the day

:raised_hands:

4 Likes

Day 3 - Check In :white_check_mark:
S1 - Motivation :white_check_mark:
S2 - Schedule :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Check in, day 70. All good.

4 Likes

Day 12 Checked In Today.

Still happy to be reporting a positive looking growth curve all based on the unwavering foundation that stems from NoFap.

Coming along nicely with current book. It took me 4 days to read 200 pages of a book, looking to clear the remaining 300 under 6 days hopefully.

Will share my weight results from the upcoming week along with gym stats and regimen

Something seeming insanely innocuous today made me realise an understated benefit of keeping it all in. I noticed a song (Olivia Rodrigo -Drivers Licence) on the radio at work, the playlist is always on a loop so it’s the same songs everyday without fail, again, I’d heard all the songs before and concluded only a few were good excluding this one and yet still I heard the song as if for the first time. The point is awareness, all the other times I wasn’t really listening and was consistently half-awake through my days but now I notice stuff more.

2 Likes

Check in: 70 days :white_check_mark:

HS 43 days :white_check_mark:

Sorry for not checking in for the last few days. Keep up the fight against lust and PMO.

Happy Father’s day for those that are a little older.

3 Likes

There is an option to edit your account information , if you scroll to the bottom of this page then you’ll find an option that says disactivate account , of you click on it, it will explain the specifics of this option and that once you login again , your account will be activated again .

2 Likes