šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Check in: Day 6 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard : waking up early and going for a run , deinking 3 l + water :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 5

4 Likes

Oh ok thanks! Yeah my sharing code is off by half a day or so so it always changes late. Iā€™ll go change that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Day 1 Completed :white_check_mark:

SafeGuard : No social media apps

4 Likes

Checking in, Day 16āœ…
A good Sunday to Yā€™all.

5 Likes

It must be day 13ā€¦'checmk imm mros :joy::v::dizzy_face::smiley: happiness is seems to be clearā€¦:heart::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Check in
Day 5 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

30 days completedā€¦ so a month has completed and I can feel the changeā€¦ my next target is to beat my longest streak of 93 daysā€¦ still a long way to goā€¦ but I can do itā€¦ itā€™s been a month for me in the forum and this forum and community has supported me so muchā€¦ you guys give me motivation to get rid of thisā€¦ downloading rewire companion app was one of the best decisions I madeā€¦

7 Likes

Check in day 48
HS 29

5 Likes

I lost brothers
I was using Tiktok
:broken_heart:

3 Likes

@loser12 for completing 30 days in your streak you have earned the first insignia:

:medal_military:

Congratulations!

It is great to see you continue to crush this challenge.

Keep leading the way for the rest of us, friend.

8 Likes

@alphadude
hey man, what happened to you on Day 14 isnā€™t good to hearā€¦ the thing about urges, bro CALM down, this is normal, these are withdrawal symptoms, to be precise, a flatline period. For 13 days you had been controlling your URGES, or rather fighting with themā€¦ i know itā€™s really hard becoming a slave to the URGES, man, believe me every person in this forum has to undergo the MIGHTY SURGE OF URGES, we have to bear it for, we have waged a WAR against ourselves(our past). The war with oneā€™s own self is the hardest to fight and believe me, if u managed the feat then youā€™ll become the strongest. Iā€™m saying this because iā€™ve gone through what youā€™ve been going for a pretty long time (a year almost). And the CATASTROPHE, that i experienced was quite miserable, iā€™m sorry, i canā€™t describe THAT in words.

Weā€™ve chosen the path of CHANGE,

WE SHALL HAVE TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT. These bearings and sufferings wonā€™t go in vain, for, we have decide not to waste our JUICE in the drain.

COME BACK STRONGā€¦

DONā€™T EVER GIVE UP THE PATH OF CHANGE

Expect the dawn of a new beginning in the dark nights of life
-Lloyd John Ogilvie

3 Likes

Group Update

Today we move into phase 2 of this challenge.

In this phase The League of Gentlemen will no longer be accepting new candidates.

The goal of this phase is for all existing candidates to make membership (and for current members to keep getting stronger).

Candidates (or members) who relapse will be given one final chance.

This will be their last stand and will be indicated by this icon in their status: :crossed_swords:

A relapse while on your last stand will result in complete elimination from the challenge

Phase 2 will come to an end when the last candidate has either relapsed or entered the League of Gentlemen as a member.

Friends, things just got serious. Letā€™s all make membership.

It is timeā€¦

21 Likes

Relapse
Just give me one last chance

4 Likes

This is nice broā€¦ itā€™s just 18 daysā€¦ you can do it candidates come on

6 Likes

Check in day1/18āœ…

Today, I couldnā€™t go for cycling in the morning because it was raining outside, but will go in evening.:slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Damn boi , things be moving fast now , I am determined more than ever to not fucking give up !

4 Likes

I struggled to write this post, because even within ā– ā– ā– ā–  addiction, pied is quite a sensitive topic. However most of those who just like me spent more then a decade with ā– ā– ā– ā–  addiction, are facing this problem. This is realy a hard thing to even think about, since this issue is messing with one of our fundamentals as a man.
So yeah, Iā€™m struggling with it. When I first managed to get a longer streak(58 days), the only difference I got, was, that my blood flow got better, so visually I looked bigger. Now Iā€™m over 70 days and today, I felt a different kind of morning wood, than before. I undoubtedly felt a long forgotten sign of life. I had monrning woods almost always, but simple and weaker ones. Sorry to make it this detailed, I donā€™t want to bother any of you with it. I just want to give hope to those who also face this issue. For me, a long time addict, after 70 days this is something so overwhelmingly happy thing to happen that I canā€™t really describe properly how I feel. I was almost done with this, I almost gave up hope to heal there too and I was ready to accept that I wonā€™t be able to perform with real women ever. Then this happens. There was times when I gave up my streaks because I thougt it doesnā€™t matter anymore, since Iā€™m incapable to do the real thing. I was wrong, thank God, I was wrong. I know very well, that it doesnā€™t mean that it will be easy, or quick from here. Healing is a long road to take from pmo. But hope is there, change is real.
Honestly guys, if you also face this, donā€™t give up! Itā€™s worth the fight! We all can heal!
forve

10 Likes

@Keats
i just masturbated, the second casuality in PHASE 2
now, 4 days of rigorous effort in drain. Guess, iā€™m getting a second and last chance.

6 Likes

Check-in
Day 67
HS: 17

4 Likes