🎩 League of Gentlemen

Daily check day 11 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Check-in
Day 58
HS: 8

5 Likes

I would like to join this challenge

Code -a5ssyg @Keats

4 Likes

Day 8…going good. Let’s go people. Don’t give up

5 Likes

Day 25 completed

I can’t believe I made it this far. In January I think I made it to 27 days after that I relapsed & can’t even make streaks closer to that one after 4 months finally, I made close to my past higher streaks. This time I will cross that I have that confidence, but lately, I’m having anger issues these days. Maybe due to higher testosterone levels & I have to work on my anger issues & keep them in control or else I will relapse soon.

7 Likes

My 24 hours completed with safeguard
Add me in challenge

4 Likes

Daily check in :white_check_mark:
Day : 06/18 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard : No use of mobile phone during noon while lying on the bed :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Damn it! I failed guys.
There is something about this day 19…I just can’t get past it!

3 Likes

Check In
DAY 15

5 Likes

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check:
From tomorrow onwards I will start habit too

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hello, is there a way to follow or put this forum somewhere so i can remember it, at three days btw so 5 time more to go.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I have created a new topic, check this out:

7 Likes

Checking in :white_check_mark:
Day 5✅
Gym day 5✅

5 Likes

I’m out , I relapsed guys :pensive:

2 Likes

Don’t quit. Try again. Never stop.

4 Likes

Okay, friend. Just try to check in when you can and don’t miss checking in day 18.

3 Likes

Hey @alphadude I saw your previous message but forgot to respond or update your status. My bad.

As it happens candidate joining for a second time need to include a safeguard that they check in with their streak. Sounds like you might already have something like that with your “digital hygiene”

Solid stuff. You can check that in as well if you like or something else that helps you…

3 Likes

Candidate day 12, check in. :green_circle:

4 Likes

I relapsed, and I admit to struggling with owning up to it.

I broke my safeguard again, ended up on social media and after a point things escalated to where I have to acknowledge looking at p.

I was very conflicted about calling this a relapse, partly because I stopped looking, mostly because I’m scared losing my streak again might lead to a full relapse beyond just looking…but it comes down to this: if I don’t call this a relapse, what if I do it again? Pretty soon I’ve moved the goal posts and I’m not really getting free of anything.

I’d rather admit to defeat and try again than constantly live in it.

For now, I’m going to recommit to my previous safeguard: no internet at home except for work and hopefully be checking in day one in 24 hours.

Thanks for your support, friends.

13 Likes