đŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Sounds good @thisisit100

Check in when you reach day 1 and I will change your status to active.

3 Likes

Day 5 check in :ballot_box_with_check:
HS -03

5 Likes

Day 15 as candidate. Check in! :green_circle: Streak day 65
I don’t remember if I ever felt this blessed, boosted and powerful ever in my life. It doesn’t feel like a shallow feeling. I almost shed tears of joy.

If you know the movie Pursuit of happyness, this is when he got hired after he went through a lot of suffering and he worked and learned so hard for it. The happiness of reaching there, where you aimed. The satisfying feeling of being finally free from all those things that weights us down. Ain’t we all want this?

7 Likes

Hello Gentlemen!!!

Day 69 :white_check_mark:

Day 26 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 16 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

Guys, I’m floored by all the amazing posts I see today. Lots of great information and support. Thank you so much for sharing!

It seems my schedule is starting to get a little full and so I may not be able to contribute as often. I will continue to do my daily check-ins and read the posts. Just know that I support every single one of you and am eagerly awaiting the day that we are all at the top.

It pains me to not be able to focus as much on this, but with all things that we overcome, we must move on and grow. It’s true that the addiction will continue to lurk, but I believe that once we are stronger, then that is the time to continue our journey to self-mastery.

For me, this means being a support for both myself and others. I don’t know what this looks like yet, but I have an idea and I’m moving towards it everyday. This is what my purpose is.

Stay strong, diligent, and continue to be there for one another!!!

7 Likes

common you know it’s not the end brother. Don’t give up.

6 Likes

Primarily self love.( I want to love myself so that I won’t be lust or love someone else or crave for something which doesn’t exist in reality) Secondary staying away from facebook and Instagram.

5 Likes

@Sadus13 You are streak says a lot. Thanks for being here. Keep going. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 4 Check In :white_check_mark:

Safeguard :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Add me too I also want to take this challenge

Code: zcr5ve

6 Likes

@Apocryphos I have added you to the challenge.

Welcome

You will find your name on the board at the top of this thread. As you check in your streak will be updated there.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Check in : Day 1 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard(s): waking up early and going for a run , drinking 3+l of water per day.

5 Likes

Chek in Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Safe guard in on✅

5 Likes

Day 1 check in :heavy_check_mark:
I am highly motivated to smash my goal of 120 days hard mode.
Picked the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” , I will be reading this book and also exercise in the evening.
Let’s go , it’s we who can shape our future.

7 Likes

Check in day: 14​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
Going good

7 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains: guys check in day 8 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

8 Likes

Check-in :heavy_check_mark:

Day 3

Safeguard: No phone in afternoon

5 Likes

This is my sharing code , 2nys3a pls add me

4 Likes

@RahulRockz you are added.

Check in here with your streak and it will be updated on the board at the top of this thread.

Welcome to the challenge, friend.

2 Likes

Day 43 check :white_check_mark:
HS 24

6 Likes