Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

No one flagged it bro… This is the biggest irony.

None of My comments has been flagged by anyone.

I support you here. No one has this right to delete or flagg off the helpful comments which someone is providing and i don’t understand who are they to judge whether those are facts or not and it is not something against the rules instead it is some knowledge of great significance that you are sharing which is helping all of us in our nofap journey.

2 Likes

@Taher and all moderators. Please look into this. One moral post of mine in another group was also flagged and hidden brutally. Please tell the doers of such activities that they are on an equal plane with us; they are not kings. And if they want to prove superiority then they can compete with elite fapstronauts of this group in terms of streak instead of deleting posts silently.

2 Likes

I relapsed listening to some free hands orgasm asmr.Her voice was so satanic and attractive.
I guess i am out of the challenge.

Elimination 7

@JourneyInFindingMyHigherSelf
tenor%20(9)

1 Like

The name of the moderator is Neveragaintw.

He messaged me.

I recently reset my counter just after a few seconds of an asmr video. Satanism maybe. I think some of them are.the techniqe they use is Basic magic. A lot of kabbala and new age crap. Don’t let it scare you. Satanism is basically Judeo-Christianity in reverse. it is not natural. They are what we call Sub- humans. In the days of yore the tribes of Europe threw these kind of people into bogs.

1 Like

They probably think you are ressurection. He had the same pic and very simmilar style . i guess they can’t prove it so they try to bann you in other ways.

1 Like

The problem is not their hate with resurrection. The problem is that they are forcing atheism on us and disrespecting yoga by saying that it is not factual. They are also flagging sensible and moral posts just because those posts show them mirror.

1 Like

Can you tell which post are you talking about?

It was in Memes group.

:warning::warning: @buntyak @MrXYZ please update your streaks within a day.

done updated mine…

1 Like

I find it funny that I am the one who most of the calls to update his streak. At least I give a reason for you to post​:rofl:. Sorry to be a bother :pray:. I ‘d try to be more punctual.
I’ ve reached 50 days, so open the gates.

1 Like

Ysung is also like you :smile:

1 Like

@BruceLee @romanmuni8
Now, only you two are left in gladiators arena. Pit of slaves is empty. You can end this match by rising to gods/goddesses arena.

2 Likes

@MrXYZ promoted to gods/goddesses arena

2 Likes

Yoga is one of the most helpful things I know of.

1 Like

3019 :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Figured that was the case. He is in eternal war with this forum 3019 . they are very optimistic to how much time this forum will last. I don’t think even our current Civilization will last that long.

4 Likes