Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Humans will be there and nofap will also be there. There is no doubt about it. :smile:

3 Likes

And ressurction will rise! The scourge of the forum’s staff!

4 Likes

Hi ! there all group members. Sorry for leaving this group quitely as I’ve shattered due to my last relapse in January ( I want a refreshment in Nofap journey because i had more than enough wetdreams which bothers me a lot) and therefore i decided to silently continue my no fap journey without wetdreams but in whole month target I can’t resist my wetdreams and the final result of this was more frustration. My last wetdream was two days ago which makes me think twice about my goal and now I’ve to assume that I can’t resist my wet dreams and therefore I’m starting my new fresh journey I hope you guys understand my situation. Please tell me guys can I rejoin this group as it’s really necessary for me to get some motivation @AnkitK @BruceLee . I just installed this app again…:running_man::running_man::running_man:
New current streak : 2 Days

You can join only if you did not relapse more than once after leaving. You will get an arena according to your current streak. How many times did you relapse after leaving?

Done, I update the counter once a week.

1 Like

I relapsed three times during this two month period. I’m really sorry for that. Please show some mercy I was member of this group from start. We both don’t know when next round will going to be happen and between this period without this may be I will fail again so please try to understand my concern. I assure all of group members that i will give you a tuff fight this time so be prepared guys…:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: @AnkitK @BruceLee

1 Like

Bro, three times is too much. We can understand that you need motivation through group but there are some people who want this match to end soon. You are out according to the rules and we made strong promises before the New Year day that we will not change any rules till the end of this match.
For motivation, you should join other groups as soon as possible. This match will end if @BruceLee and @romanmuni8 do not relapse for 42 days (and all members of gods/goddesses arena remain strong in that period). Then you can enter the part two.

1 Like

Everyone was rooting for anonymity when he returned to the forum. So what happened now?

Not a problem. But make sure after first round over I will be in this squad @AnkitK I always support rules justice and due to this fact I will wait for next round.
https://youtu.be/HDrmcC38fXo

2 Likes

:warning::warning: @ysung please update your streak within a day.

1 Like

Can someone please post something in the meme group. I am not able to post anything on it because the maximum number of consecutive posts allowed is 30. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Where is the meme group?

1 Like

Memes & Motivational Images

DAY 200

8 Likes

Congrats! You are setting a fantastic example for us all!

1 Like

:warning: @iwillsucceed1 please update your streak within two days.

Also, your current badge is ‘King’. You should change some settings. :sweat_smile:

locked again… help!

LOL… U have a knack of getting locked out.

1 Like

You posted a lot in the meme group. you locked again and again meme group
But you forget Basic Reboot Group, and it closed
I just watched just now

2 Likes

Bring back the reboot!

1 Like