Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Day 7 complete!!!

Still going strong. Beware nofappers, I am eying for that victory😈

3 Likes

Day 19 soon a duke but my motivation is not as steong as it was a few days ago now. Whenever I feel down, I think about this quote: «It’s just a bad day, not a bad life». So I’m going on the right direction, and slowly but surely, I am defeating my opponent. Patience is the key, along with pure mind.
Lets go guys and may this challenge run for years if necessary :fire::fire::fire:
Good luck
83d24b

4 Likes

Day 3 comrades

2 Likes

DAY 12
Marching towards Glory

2 Likes

:studio_microphone: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS !

FIRST ELIMINATION OF THE MATCH
@johnblaze

images(29)

1 Like

@johnblaze better luck next time bro. Now don’t over think what happened. You relapsed, now move on. Try this article, it might help:-

1 week nofap, step by step, day by day

3 Likes

3/30 Feeling some urges. Block YouTube fb. Maybe go for 15

2 Likes

See you the top #day7 , but I’m the only one who will be standing :zap::trident::top:

2 Likes

I guess we’ll see :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

See you then :muscle:

Lucozade_DavidGoliathPrint18

3 Likes

If he falls, you have to see me. :sunglasses:

images(21)

3 Likes

Damn it i had another wet dream today, I had one at day 3 now on day 9 I got another one. I hope it dosent affect the match. Dose it @Resurrection?

Don’t worry bro, wet dreams are not our fault, it is just an effect of PMO. I also felt guilty whenever I had wetdreams. Here, read this, it might help with the guilt.

2 Likes

Wetdreams is a sexual expression to our hidden lust. As the time goes on with hard mode, wet dreams will definately reduce in frequency and there will be a time when you will be able to control your sexual desires in your dreams as well. There will be no nightfall and your energy starts to flow upwards.To reach there its a long process but First, we have to control it when we are not sleeping.

Wetdream is not a relapse because we can’t help it. It is a natural phenomenon, good for our health. The prostate juice is expelled out without giving shock to our central nervous system.

Orgasm while awake shook us like a leaf and drains our vital energy downwards. Wetdream is very little harmful compared to actual sex & masturbation. Wetdream is a sign of Reboot.

So don’t worry about it. Its not a problem but a God phenomenon. Leave it to the almighty. You have a good health just focus on the highest path on which you are going strong.

4 Likes

Rightly said. After 5 weeks of nofap, the proteins and vitamins present in sperm are reabsorbed in the blood for other productive uses.

4 Likes

5 weeks? Good job man!!! :+1:

1 Like

That was my previous streak :sweat_smile:, currently I am on day 7. But I will reach and surpass that streak again and I want you by my side.

2 Likes

Thx guys… …

1 Like

Wow already 1 person out after 3 days this will be easier than I thought :sunglasses:
Please someone tell me they hold at least a month to have a REAL challenge :fire::fire::fire:
Anyway :clap::clap::clap: to all who have managed to stay put until now lets make this hard to win

1 Like

i am down… @Resurrection