Should I reset my counter after a wet dream?

For the past few days, I have been seeing a lot of people posting that after day 22 or day 25, they are having wet dreams and whether or not it can be counted as a relapse, so here is my opinion on the topic:

1. Wet dreams occur because in our scrotum, there is a continuous production of sperm and once in a while, our body replaces the old sperm with a new batch, hence releasing the old one in the form of seminal discharge (wet dreams).
  2. No matter what you do, how many days you pass without fapping, wet dreams are inevitable. Some get at 10 days, some at 100, some at 1000. You canā€™t escape. So donā€™t beat yourself up for this.
  3. If you want to decrease the frequency of wet dreams, what you can do is simply stop sleeping on your stomach. While going to sleep, keep your concious dreams non-sexual.
    Wets dreams are simply your body releasing that extra sexual energy out. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.
4 Likes

No whatever the details are.

1 Like

Exactly, add to that, we lose our sperm almost daily when we urinate, so it really doesnā€™t matter since you are losing sperm anyway

1 Like

In my case I had wet dream only once in 104 days on NoFap.

3 Likes

I had at after three days of relapseā€¦ But this had been after a long timeā€¦ It certainly changes from person to person

1 Like

104 days!!! Wow dude, me likeyšŸ˜‚

1 Like

1ā€” Remember one thing though, sperm comes from testers which are in the scrotumšŸ˜Š
2---- I agree with you totally :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much man I was so worried about wet dreams and resetting my timer. Youre the best :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here is a detailed article on the topic of wet dream

Thanks for the article ā€¦ it is informative for all the community

1 Like

I want to give a simple but very very powerful advice to reduce wet dreams and increase transmutation.
Just consume one tablespoon of pure cow ghee in the morning, half an hour before breakfast. You will see wonders.
This advice is not worth ignoring, it is worth trying. Very very few people know this. Please try. :+1:
There is nothing wrong with wet dreams but there is nothing wrong in reducing their number also.