Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

See you the top #day7 , but I’m the only one who will be standing :zap::trident::top:

2 Likes

I guess we’ll see :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

See you then :muscle:

Lucozade_DavidGoliathPrint18

3 Likes

If he falls, you have to see me. :sunglasses:

images(21)

3 Likes

Damn it i had another wet dream today, I had one at day 3 now on day 9 I got another one. I hope it dosent affect the match. Dose it @Resurrection?

Don’t worry bro, wet dreams are not our fault, it is just an effect of PMO. I also felt guilty whenever I had wetdreams. Here, read this, it might help with the guilt.

2 Likes

Wetdreams is a sexual expression to our hidden lust. As the time goes on with hard mode, wet dreams will definately reduce in frequency and there will be a time when you will be able to control your sexual desires in your dreams as well. There will be no nightfall and your energy starts to flow upwards.To reach there its a long process but First, we have to control it when we are not sleeping.

Wetdream is not a relapse because we can’t help it. It is a natural phenomenon, good for our health. The prostate juice is expelled out without giving shock to our central nervous system.

Orgasm while awake shook us like a leaf and drains our vital energy downwards. Wetdream is very little harmful compared to actual sex & masturbation. Wetdream is a sign of Reboot.

So don’t worry about it. Its not a problem but a God phenomenon. Leave it to the almighty. You have a good health just focus on the highest path on which you are going strong.

4 Likes

Rightly said. After 5 weeks of nofap, the proteins and vitamins present in sperm are reabsorbed in the blood for other productive uses.

4 Likes

5 weeks? Good job man!!! :+1:

1 Like

That was my previous streak :sweat_smile:, currently I am on day 7. But I will reach and surpass that streak again and I want you by my side.

2 Likes

Thx guys… …

1 Like

Wow already 1 person out after 3 days this will be easier than I thought :sunglasses:
Please someone tell me they hold at least a month to have a REAL challenge :fire::fire::fire:
Anyway :clap::clap::clap: to all who have managed to stay put until now lets make this hard to win

1 Like

i am down… @Resurrection

Don’t worry bro, you have one more chance. Make sure you don’t blow that too. @Resurrection make necessary updates please

1 Like

Where to check how many members left.
Who relapsed and get a second chance.
4/30

Page no. 2 of this thread.

2 Likes

Thnks bro. Its help me

1 Like

code: 540mzf
Marital Status: Single
Sex: Male
Current Streak: 2 days

thanks a lot for starting this. I need to improve my life style and get away from PMO. Help me n support me guys

2 Likes

code: b8e1b8
Marital Status: Unmarried
Sex: Male
Current Streak: 8 days

Add me in the match

2 Likes

Sorry guys, as much as we would like to add you guys, this match is already in progress and we cannot accommodate any more contestants. However, @Resurrection we can have something called wild card entries after like 1-2 months of the match. What do you say?

1 Like