Lancelot's Personal Journey towards life goals (27 M)

Haha, :smile: same for me for now :joy:, it’s new for me as well but in simple words you can compare it with the unwrapping of a chocolate wrapper then paint over it and wrap it back to the 3D model.

Thanks bro! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey brother, how’s it going? Hope you are doing good.

2 Likes

Hey brother @PaperBoat, I am fine now, better than past few weeks! I hope you are doing well!

2 Likes

Day 105 (28/05/23)

Things have taken a turn for the worse recently, as I find myself caught in the usual cycle of ups and downs. Someone who once wanted to be close to me is now ignoring my presence, which is nothing new in my experience. I’ve grown accustomed to people leaving or putting me down. However, what bothered me more was the sudden malfunction of my laptop. It stopped working again, and I had to take it to the repair shop once more. Unfortunately, this time it’s proving to be a much more challenging situation. The model is around 8 to 9 years old, making it difficult to find the necessary parts. Although they have replaced a defective IC, the problem still persists, and I haven’t been able to retrieve my laptop yet. It’s already been three weeks, and this situation has completely disrupted my study schedule. It’s challenging to study effectively with just one screen and limited practical implementation. Despite these setbacks, I know I must continue moving forward.

Progress updates for the past weeks:
Regrettably, I haven’t made any progress over the past few weeks. I’ve wasted a lot of time fooling around, playing online games.

3 Likes

I know that feeling bro. I’ve been in such a situation and it devastated me. But I’ve made a remarkable recovery. A book called ‘The Rational Male’ by Rollo Tomassi helped me a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is surely devastating, I was not even in a mood of making more friends than this person suddenly show up and shows interest that they want to be stayed in touch as they enjoy your presence, and suddenly they start ghosting you. :person_facepalming: if I remember correctly, you talked about the book in your journal. I’ve been going through similar experiences for a few years now. As a result, I’ve started spending less time on social media, too. Surprisingly, now I feel more free when I distance myself from it. It’s like a hidden blessing in a way.

2 Likes

Yea bro! It’s best to meet people in real life. At least in my opinion.

And no matter what, one should never let their guard down to the extent that their state of happiness is dictated by other people’s actions.

2 Likes

I hope your laptop gets fixed soon. This really shows how important our devices are for us.
I have a tablet which I received from school three years ago, It’s screen is already broken but somehow I have kept it safe from further damage through screen guard.
Just few days ago, I dropped it on the floor. Fortunately, It didn’t get damaged but that moment was a realisation for me that I could have killed all the opportunities I have right now. Indeed I need to keep it with more care because that’s all I have for watching lectures.

2 Likes

True, you only realize the importance of something when it’s gone. Though in my case it’s the old machine which is telling me to replace it. No crack or nothing, I always take good care of my gadgets but everything has a lifespan and so the motherboard parts are going like that. Funny thing was that when I didn’t use it much for studies it worked fine :sweat_smile: but since I used it to my advantage it got messed up.

3 Likes

Day 127 (19/06/23)

The past few weeks have been pretty busy, laptop is not fixed and the only solution left is to change the motherboard. The last 10 days were spent traveling and attending coworking week meeting colleagues. I guess I’ll put this dairy down for a while until I really make a significant difference.

Regrettably, again I haven’t made any progress over the past few weeks, not that I am making excuses but yeah seems like I am stuck in the same spot.

3 Likes

Day 150 (02/07/23)

Finally, starting from last week Monday, I made some progress. I decided to begin with a new interior design course using Blender, and to my surprise, it was challenging but not as difficult as previous courses. I think I owe some credit to CGFastTrack because I’ve already learned a few things about modeling and modifiers from them. However, this course was still moderately challenging. The past few weeks have been really stressful for me, but they’ve also made me realize some important things. The lack of purpose or goal was really dragging me back towards the dark world of PMO. Thankfully I decided to change things for good by using my company laptop to follow the lectures. There is also one more reason which is actually working like a shield against PMO, for now I am still just being a keen observer and gonna see how it goes in the long run.

:ballot_box_with_check: Blender updates, a final product completed in a week. Spent extra hrs after work to make it a reality.

:skull_and_crossbones: Unity on hold for now because I spent the majority of my time with blender.

:skull_and_crossbones: C# updates, nothing for now, need more time to balance things.

I need to figure out a way to balance things out, I can’t let work eat all my time.

Next post will be when I continue my previous course from CG Fast Track.
Till then, imagine you are the batman of your life fighting against the PMO :fire: :muscle:. :bat: :bat: :bat:

3 Likes

Thanks for designing this , will have a living room like this :joy::joy:. It looks real and amazing :star_struck::star_struck:!

3 Likes

Haha you’re welcome bro :joy:

Thanks, just practicing whenever I get time. :smile:

BTW how are you these days @Sholt_Tenkerrot?

4 Likes

I am fine brother, how are you, how’s everything going?

4 Likes

Hey bro, I’m alright, but things aren’t going so well at the moment. However, I’m managing to stay strong. I know that things will improve because I believe in myself. That’s the one thing I can fully control and have power over.

4 Likes

I believe in yourself too my brother :handshake: . Keep going!!

4 Likes

Thanks, bro! :raised_hands: I’m sure we’ll all break free from this situation someday! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 177 (29/07/23)

This month has been tough and filled with challenges, but I’m hopeful for a better August. Even in the midst of difficulties, I still see a glimmer of light that keeps me on track. Although I couldn’t make much progress on my personal goals, I’ve been learning and advancing professionally due to the responsibilities I’ve taken on at work. One awesome thing I did was watch the Avatar - The Last Airbender series. It felt like going back to my childhood, and you know what? That animated series is still amazing even today! Despite the challenges, I remain optimistic and believe that things will get better. Life has been fair enough for now. :slight_smile:

Here’s a summary of my recent progress:

:skull_and_crossbones: Blender updates, nothing for this month. I’ll try to finish revising the things I have worked on in the past, don’t want to go back to zero again, it will be a shame and waste of time.

:skull_and_crossbones: Unity on hold for now and probably won’t be there for a while because it’s not worthy yet to invest my time, especially when you are not good in coding.

:skull_and_crossbones: C# updates, nothing for now, going to start soon.

:new: On a positive note, I’ve been experimenting with Leonardo AI and creating some cool art based on the ideas for a fantasy story I want to develop someday. It’s amazing to see how AI can be so creative in the realm of Arts and generate some fascinating results in a few seconds. Below are some of the recent generations.

Uploading: DreamShaper9.jpg…

4 Likes

Bro this is What i created using Leonardo ai

4 Likes

Bro, this is amazing :100::raised_hands::ok_hand:. Are you creating something with AI like game, anime, or video animation? Or is it just out of curiosity and more or less like experimental purposes to see how far AI can go?

2 Likes