Keeping it real[21 M]

90 ke 3 streak 270 he bhai mazak thodi he🔥 . World ke top 5% nofappers me ranking me aooge tum. Wo v ek saal me bana rhe ho. Mujhe to lag rha he tum jaldi free hone wale ho.

6 Likes

Some blessing from God and it’s possible.

3 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/6PZenpRMUDY?feature=shared

2 Likes

:skull:
You really think you’ve seen all the innings Kohli has played? From state to national to international level?
Failure is the only thing that guarantees success. Virat Kohli himself says he prefers failure to success because success doesn’t teach you much but failure teaches you a lot.

5 Likes

Obviously I haven’t. But one needs to be consistent to get selected.

True, some failures here and there is ok but you can’t achieve shit if you ain’t consistent.

3 Likes

I am at day 0 again. Went to a mandir near me. I kneel down and asked God for his help. I seriously need it at this moment.

7 Likes

Koi baat nahi bro​:facepunch::sunglasses:aap sabko help krte ho ek bar khud pe Bharosa krke firse shuru krlijiye who knows if this is the last try u ever need to be successful in getting the best streak ever

4 Likes

Choti behen ne bol Diya hei. Ab kuch bhi karke isse bahar aunga. Bada bhai apni choti behen ke liye kuch bhi kar skta hei.

4 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/OBu_zEq6OPg?feature=share

6 Likes

One punch man
My favourite anime :facepunch:

4 Likes

I failed. Sorry @kainaat I am the worst brother out there. I don’t deserve to call you my little sister.

I see why breaking big streaks again and again is such a stupidity. There’s so much self loathing and self hatred involved which makes this journey difficult. So many promises with the RC companions gets broken because of relapse which burdens us.

But I know once I get a 7+ day streak it ends in a 80+ day streak, this time I don’t want it to end at all.

3 Likes

Bro you can’t give up so easily.
Everyone here give advice to other people and motivates them not to relapse and encourage them throughout their journey.But at the end of the day everyone falls in same line.You encouraged lot of here and even me.I never thought that you could relapse again and again.I cant help but tell you not do it again.
Read your diary from the beginning and decide whether you will do it again and again :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You must undertstand the trigger points that lets u there. I think thats your primary step. We also make mistakes man. For me it would probably because of mindless scrolling on YT. If I am using YT for a specific purpose , I rarely fall for that even if any triggering videos appear through ads etc.

Then secondary step is probably how u see yourself. Indecisiveness associated with my career do create some self doubt so my self esteem is not high these days compared to earlier. Majority of time , I dont resist or overcome those urges because of low self esteem. Similarly find out the behaviour pattern that leads u relapse.

Also I want you to read the the second chapter of YT link below " Self Control is an Iluusion " which can help u give some good perspectives regarding self control .

5 Likes

Thanks man. I will need some real self talk, no way I am falling to this same shit when I have come so far in last 1 year.

Thanks @RiftCha I have overcome more hopeless situations earlier, this is not that bad compared to those situations.

6 Likes

Just think about why you started this journey what your goals is just say no to your addiction :boxing_glove: and fight back against it I am with you let’s defeat this addiction together, I challenge you for 15 days what do you say? Let’s do it

4 Likes

Now is the time to protect something that’s very precious to you :wink:

4 Likes

Neji should remember the words of his sensei.

3 Likes

Let’s do it.
thor

2 Likes

For me you are the best in this forum. Whatever the situation I support you because of your attitude. If you want challenge or any support then I am here for you.
And please don’t think and start again bro.

8 Likes

If you are willing, I can add you to the challenge I created with @Forerunner

3 Likes