Keeping it real[21 M]

Bro 7 days working challenge :fire: let’s see who has more power . The person who completes more hrs will be the winner.
Without any high streak you can do 10 hrs work.

Every night tag me in your diary . And with proof howmany hrs you did your work.

6 Likes

I don’t have any productivity apps. But I will tell you with honesty how much I completed.

5 Likes

Koi na laadle ek adh glti ho jandi koi ni.
Aage bdho, apne mujhse jyada cheeze face ki hai so I don’t have much suggestions for you. Aap bs sb kuch clear karke chlo ya fir khudko full pressure me rkho mrko exam time me esa khyal bhi ni ata kuch :smiling_face_with_tear:
Ya fir ek or tip jo mere liye kam krti hai ki :joy:I swear on the person I love the most to uske bad to esa kuch krne ka swal he nhi uth ta try karke dekh lo
:eyes: Vese ye apne acha nhi kiya …agli bar pitoge

4 Likes

I will make a 7 day streak before 19 July no matter what.

4 Likes

The same advice that you gave me after my last relapse, I’ll repeat it to you: believe in yourself.

You are more than capable of destroying this PMO nonsense permanently. You have the knowledge, the willpower, and the discipline needed to succeed. You need to put it into practice now.

What are you still gaining from PMO? What value is it adding to your life? Think of the ‘best’ PMO session you ever had. How ‘good’ it felt. Yet you still wanted to quit. You still saw that it wasn’t something you wanted to keep in your life permanently. All PMO leads to the same result. We don’t need to learn any more lessons from it. We have learned it hundreds of times already. There is pleasure at the start and then heavy pain and regret. Ask yourself what is leading you back there and what you can do to stop that.

No one is that self-destructive to believe abstinence is better and then do the opposite entirely. So we only relapse because some part of us still believes PMO will bring something valuable to our lives. We must ask ourselves why we still think this and untangle that false belief. When we believe that a truly better life is on the other side of PMO, relapsing will become a thing of the past.

Let July 2024 be the month you end PMO for good.

4 Likes

Prince bhai bounce back :smile::smile::muscle:
Sher ho tum. Hum sab h apke sath.
Shri Hari khub kripa kare mere bhai par :pray:

5 Likes

July 2023 I decided to quit PMO.

1 YR down the line, I made 300+ clean days out of 365.

July 2024 I am deciding to quit PMO.
Let’s see where I will be in July 2025.

4 Likes

@PandaCub bhai
Im doest know that can I give you suggestions or not
Per itna kehna hai ki
Crome, yt ,
insta to bhi social media
Jo trigger keto Hai wo unistall kardo
Aap sexual content koi room me dekhte honge
Ya private place
Always try to avoid that place
Ya app ko jana pada koi kam se ya
Study ke liye
To aap try to open door
Or windows
Mene apni life implementation kiya hai
Meri steak ban gayii hai thodi si
Sayad apko koi help hogi
Mujhe khusi hongi

2 Likes

Ya bro, I didn’t visit any place today from where I get trigger and I felt better.

1 Like

Let’s go :boxing_glove: … Thor I am captain America I will lift the mjolnir for you, you will be surprised to see that I am also worthy let’s defeat this Thanos of our life who is going to erase our happiness and most important time of life .
avengers-captain-america

4 Likes

He was the greatest batsman at that time, he kind of still his. He was getting out to cover drives so he decided to not play a single cover drive, kept his ego aside and made 241 runs.

How is it related to me?
I had few relapses in last 5 days. I know I have never put aside my phone away from me while sleeping coz of alarm and all that thing. But yesterday I had a weird urge and if I didn’t had my phone beside I might not have relapsed.

I had 3 streaks of 85+ days without having my phone snatched.

But I know it’s better to just reduce the friction than to put all the onus on a mind which is little sad because of recent incidents. I need to keep my ego aside. Tho I agree nothing of this sort is needed when there is clarity in mind. But atleast to reach to that stage again like before, I have to reach few days clean.

Going to sleep now and will phone in another room.

6 Likes

I feel the answer to some of my questions like:

And this

Lies in this shorts:

3 Likes

Hey Panda :panda_face: :joy:
Kaise ho ? Naam change ka reason… just curious to know :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s the work of @RyomenSukuna

2 Likes

I and @PandaCub had a challenge. This is all in good spirit and part of the agreement we both made together :handshake:.

3 Likes

Getting Lil busy with gate preparation and for the first time PMO looks like a negligible problem for me. Also the fact that I am almost out of the relapse loop I found myself last week didn’t made me feel as motivated as I felt in april month.

Maybe I am getting engaged more with my IRL happenings that PMO is more of a joke now. I am pretty sure if I keep myself engaged, this PMO shit will disappear without me noticing.

5 Likes

I literally told myself this thing few hrs ago when I got a weird urge.

4 Likes

Curious to know.Why you named Pandacub? :smile:

3 Likes

He belongs to panda club that’s why :skull::joy:

3 Likes

Because

I hope you and @Nadeem get it now.

4 Likes