HOUR✅( Only Use in Yoga focus mode)
  9. NO SMARTPHONE AFTER 10 PM✅
  10. No Instagram/Facebook✅
  11. YouTube only for informative videos✅
  12. No more negative thinking about hair✅

Trying to build these habits

1. Learn French✅
  2. Learn guitar fingerstyle✅
    (learning rivers flow in you fingerstyle, practiced canon in d fingerstyle)
  3. Learn Solidworks(not doing it in weekends)
3 Likes

Not feeling good today. So rested today. Will back to work from tomorrow :muscle:

2 Likes

Oh… man! This is not great for me, I am falling again and again, repeating same mistakes again and again. I need to find the solution new way. I know I can do it. I have done 120 days streak before. Now Aiming for 10 days. Starting slowly… hope it works!

3 Likes

We are the same then. I have crossed 100 days twice, made the same mistake both times. I am hoping this time will be different.

2 Likes

Yeah, Let’s make new strategies and channelize our energy into our goals @Samaranjay

1 Like

Again, starting my journey after 1 and half year almost. This last 1 year was not good in regards of nofap. Longest streak was 45 days only. I relapsed 25 times in a year. Average time of relapse was 14.5 days which is bad in my perspective. But Now new year is coming. So, my first resolution will be avoiding the p* as much as possible. So, Again going back on my strategies which I didn’t follow this year bcz of studies.

4 Likes

Not waiting for new year, starting from today itself.

4 Likes

Welcome back and all the best

2 Likes

21 day challenge starts for me. It’s like now or never, bcz p* impacts on my overall health and is taking a lot time, let’s go again !

5 Likes

Nice bro, you can make it this time! I also suffer from serious health problem due to PMO. I become extremely weak and probably my nervous system is damaged. We must not give it any more chance to take away our vital energy and our health!

4 Likes

Welcome back brother :wave:

It’s do or die mode man, let’s go again :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 1.

No urges.

Learned guitar, went to work, Learned french a little…

Wasted time on social media ,
Seriously need to stop😤

4 Likes

Day 2.

No urges.

Learned guitar, talked with my friend in french, made dinner.

Slept very late😑

2 Likes

Day 3 and 4,

No urges

Went to french class, learned french, practiced guitar, learned a new song of fingerstyle, made lunch and dinner, went to part time job

I need to sleep adequate and sleep on time

4 Likes

Yes, both are extremely important, to make sure our mind is in control and not dominated by subconscious mind. Keep the good vibes going!

3 Likes

Day 5,

No urges

Went to french class, learned french, made lunch and dinner, attended workshop, learned second part of the song “chookar mere man ko” fingerstyle

3 Likes

Day 6

No urges

Went to part time job, learned french

3 Likes

Day 7 to 9

Went to part time job, learned french, learned guitar , went to party with friends and ate a lot

Little urges bcz of social media, need to restrict social media(set time for it).

3 Likes

Bro wtf u still here on this forum and still getting “urges” wtf😭

1 Like

Day 9 to 12

No urges

Day 13

Got distracted due to social media, need to control more. Went to part time work, learned french made dinner and lunch.
This time i will not give up!

4 Likes