Karan050's Diary : On the path of changing myself

Day 14

No urges!

In thw

In afternoon I received a bad news, it was a bad day for me, but its okay, I know it’s life. Learned french, practiced guitar, made dinner.

3 Likes

Day 15,16,

No urges, learned french , went to friend’s house, sang songs with guitar with friends.

5 Likes

Keep going bro, you’re doing great :muscle: :raised_hands: :100:

3 Likes

keep going :fire: tres formidable!

3 Likes

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

3 Likes

Day 17,18

Learned french, Learned guitar solo, made “pav bhaji” (cuisine indian) with friends, talked with one friend in french.

I am excited to reach 21 days after a long time, just 3 days left, i will not give up thia time!

3 Likes

Great job, keep going! You can make it! :fire:

3 Likes

Day 22

Had some urges, But I overcame :smiley:. Next challenge is 30 days. It’s like now or never. It’s for my entire body which was affected due to excessive amount of p*.

Gave presentation in french, talked with a friend ik french, practiced guitar, searched information for exam.

4 Likes

Yes you did! :muscle: :100:

2 Likes

Day 23,24.

Had a huge urge, had about ti give up, but I have managed, I need to focus on my goals, learning French and clear exam.

3 Likes

Day 24 to 28

No urges. But need to be careful more!

3 Likes

Stay focused and determined bhaiya. If you know in your heart that there is something you should be doing, don’t hold back. Do it. If you know that you need to stop doing something, stop it. We have to be successful this year mere bhai. We have struggled for too long.

4 Likes

Thanks for your advise brother! I wish you will also achieve your goals! Letter fight for our goals!

3 Likes

I like how you use bhaiya even though you are not Indian :+1: that’s really cool

2 Likes

Achieved 30 days streak after a long time👊, I admit it was tougher than I thought, I need to reduce using social media and focus on goals, no looking back now! Let’s go for 40 days

4 Likes

Great man, focus on your goals and direct all your energy towards fulfilling your dreams, then you’ll be invincible! :fire:

3 Likes

Day 31 to 37

Feeling great! I achieved this much long streak after long time , need to continue improving myself.

• learning guitar (Raising fighting spirit)
  • learning french
  • learning fingerstyle
  • going to french class
  • doing all work by myself (cooking, cleaning, washing etc)

Short Goals - after 1 month I want to give french exam

• reduce screentime Nd social media
  • improve my hair health which became worst ever in my life

5 Likes

Congrats bro! Your life will become more and more wonderful! Visualize your bright future, and don’t look back :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Let’s we all focus on positive things and try not to make mistakes

3 Likes

I am creating new challenge for me.

7 days challenge to sleep at same time and not using phone for 1 hour before sleep. I hope i will get success. Let’s go guys!

1 Like