Karan050's Diary : On the path of changing myself

Don’t hurry making big decisions. Divide it into small doable subparts and target them one by one. Eventually you will get the big decisions done!

More power to you.
All the best.

JumpingBuddha

3 Likes

Hey bro we are gonna enter 2021 clean and like a new improved version of ourselvs!

4 Likes

Yes, we will put our best efforts in 2021. :slightly_smiling_face::muscle:

3 Likes

Completed 2 days :smiley::white_check_mark:. Next goal is for 5 days.

5 Likes

U will do it , just believe yourself and god .

3 Likes

Completed 5 days :white_check_mark: :smiley:. New goal is next 4 days.

3 Likes

You’re gonna roxxx! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@debellator you know to play piano right. Can u put some important videos for learning scales and chords in it? I just want to learn(i haven’t piano but will play in mobile). I just want to learn music theory like chords and scales. One more thing, I got my guitar repaired. Yes, I can play guitar now :smiley::slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome!
@Karan050 yes, will do. Going to sleep rn but will check tomorrow… don’t have much experience since most of what I learnt was from private classes but will do my best :+1:

Keep going brother!!

:confused: Yeah my Spanish guitar bridge broke because I forgot to use the humidifier and the climate fluctuates a lot here. Learn from my mistake and be careful. Glad your guitar’s back :smiley:

Flame on :fire:

1 Like

Here’s one, I though was helpful :confused: Sorry, don’t have much experience with beginner keyboard on YT. If you have any doubts regarding the finger patter/theory or anything behind anything on the piano, DM me and I’ll be more than happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, I will DM if I will get any doubts.

I completed previous day :slightly_smiling_face:. Next goal is for 5 days(1 to 5 jan)

World, I want to leave you better
I want my life to matter
I am afraid I have no purpose here
I watch the news on TV
Abandon myself daily
I am afraid to let you see the real me
Rain it falls, rain it falls
Pouring on me
And the rain it falls, rain it falls
Sowing the seeds of love and hope, love and hope
We don’t have to stay here, stuck in the weeds
Have I the courage to change?
Have I the courage to change today? (Oh)
Have I the courage to change today? (Oh)
You’re not alone in all this
You’re not alone, I promise
Standing together we can do anything
You’re not alone in all this
You’re not alone, I promise
Standing together we can do anything

2 Likes

Completed previous 5 days :smiley:. Next goal is for next 5 days. I had a bad dream tonight that I relapsed but that was only a dream not in real. Have to be careful from now.

2 Likes

Keep doing bro! You can accomplish great things with higher pleasure.

3 Likes

Completed previous 5 days. Next goal is for next 5 days. We can do this guys! :muscle:.

9 Likes

I put above quote 5 days ago. I managed to do this 5 days. But from yesterday, I think I took it not seriously. I have to become serious :no_mouth:. I CAN’T COMPLETE EVEN 30 DAYS NOW. What is happening with me. Don’t know. I think bcz i am not following my schedule properly And go to bed with frustration and that time mind wants some pleasure. Hope i will make new strategies :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

You know your problem… You are in frustration…

Elevate yourself from frustration to accomplishment feeling and PMO will naturally disappear.

4 Likes

Won previous 2 days challenge with me. But tonight in sleep, got bad thoughts. Have to control my subconscious while sleeping :sleeping:

3 Likes

Completed previous 4 days with some urges. But I am not giving up.

5 Likes

Finally completed 30 days after three months. :smiley:. Hope I will do good this time. Strong urges today! But I am not giving up.

4 Likes