Journey of an Addict to a Leader (Brahmacharya Mode) -Mahesh's Journal

Oct 14, 2022

Waking up at 4-5 :x: lack of motivation.

• Meditation for 10 min :white_check_mark:

• Exercise/Yoga for 15-20 minutes :white_check_mark:

• Chant Hari naam for 1 rounds atleast :white_check_mark:

• Study for 6 hours :white_check_mark:

• No sexual thoughts for more than a few seconds (each thought = (-1) :white_check_mark:

• No PMO :white_check_mark:

• Social Media under 1 hour :white_check_mark:

• Phone usage under 3 hours :x:

• Dont get angry. Be calm. :white_check_mark:

• No Abuses :white_check_mark:

• Only Classical Music and Bhakti songs allowed.:white_check_mark:

Bhagwat Geeta - :x: Forget

Chalisa/gayatri mantra :white_check_mark:

Total points = (+19)

1 Like

•Waking up at 4-5✅
• Meditation for 10 min❌ couldnt get time in the morning as today i had an exam at school
• Exercise/Yoga for 15-20 minutes✅
• Chant Hari naam for 1 rounds atleast.:white_check_mark:
• Study for 6 hours❌ same reason as exam and tution classes so just got free hpping to study for atleast 2 hours
• Bath with cold water✅
• No sexual thoughts for more than a few seconds (each thought = (-1):x:
• No PMO✅
• social media less than 1 hour❌
• Phone usage under 3 hours✅
• Dont get angry. Be calm.:white_check_mark:
• No Abuses✅
•Recite Hanuman chalisa✅
•Recite Shiv tandav stotram✅
I am reaching there just need to be more consistent and work on to avoid urges

2 Likes

I m on a break till oct 25.

Happy deepawali to all nofappers.

3 Likes

Same to you bro enjoy.

3 Likes

Same to you brother.

Happy Diwali to others :sparkler::fireworks:

2 Likes

I m back again…
Watched Death Note and Demon Slayer S1 and have to say Anime are nice things… although dont have time for them again…

Need to wake up the beast within me again…

2 Likes

Suffered a lot in these past months. Things changed drastically. Hope to regain the momentum in this Saawan.

Restarting the challenge by tommorow. Need to awaken the Mahesh(Mahadev) inside me.

3 Likes

Woke up at 8:17 Am :broken_heart::broken_heart:

As i binge watched. Wont repeat the same mistake.

8:30 Am - Going to take a bath with this banger.

To be continued…

2 Likes

July 10

Har Har Mahadev

Waking up at 4-5. || no

Woke uo at 9:17

• Meditation for 10 min || no

• Exercise/Yoga for 15-20 minutes || no
• Chant Hari naam for 16 rounds atleast || no

Will surely start from july 11

• Study for 12 hours || no
• Bath twice a day|| no
• No sexual thoughts for more than a few seconds (each thought = (-1) || 6 times
• No PMO✅
• No Social Media, YT❌
• Phone usage under 3 hours❌
• Dont get angry. Be calm. Sucess
• No Abuses​|| once
• Only Classical Music and Bhakti songs allowed `|| yes

3-13= -10

Total -10 points for the July 10

1 Like

Doing this shit again amd again. No control on myself. I am starting to hate myself more and more… Even knowing all the things and results, still my senses overpowers my body and i do it.

feeling like shit…

4 Likes

Don’t worry bro. Just keep pushing.
Remember the days when you were even more addicted to this shit. Now you have come a long way. Just believe in yourself

2 Likes

Thanks but i dont feel any improvement in this journey. Its just that i have aacumulated the knowldge about this topic. Else its the same.

Although the frequency has reduced from 3-5 times daily … Now maximum its 2 time in a day in rare. But still if i am doing this daily, there is no real progress.

One thing is I am damn sure, I will never give up.

6 Likes

I get it, this month has been tough for me too, and I’ve noticed others struggling too. But you know what? We have to keep moving forward. Giving up might seem easy – seriously, it’s like no effort at all. But imagine if it was hard to give up, people wouldn’t do it so often. So, let’s keep pushing ahead because, as they say, “The secret of life is to fall seven times and get up eight.”

5 Likes

3 Aug
check in

just relapsed.
Losing the motivation to fght urges.

Starting to read easy peasy

2 Likes

Update-
read 1 page
gave up.

relapsed.
No motivation to do anything. Eating like an elephant… Not only fapping but excessively doing it untill i get tired.
Mind just getting blank. No 2nd thoughts untill i wake up.
Hating myself more & more.

seems like i just wanna hurt myself…
Idk. Not doing good mentally…

idk where to go what to do. Just losing the spirit day by day.

Hope it shall pass as well.

4 Likes

Goals -

Life update - Talked with my ex after a long time. Asked her to give a last chance. As expected it was too late. Ended making her cry and made her revisit those memories.

I already knew it but still not feeling.

I decided to stop living alone (atleast for the time being) as i was equipping with wrong thoughts.

P.S. I am not an emotionally strong person. There is feminity in me.
Some Feminine traits to be precise.

So yeah will go back to my house after a good amount of time.

Hope we all do good in our life.

To do -

1. Complete 3 lectures of reasoning

2. Cold shower

3. Hari Naam Jap 1 mala

4. Pack all my belongings.

For NoFap update - Day 3 is going to be complete by 6 PM.

“Ohh urges kal aana”

4 Likes

I am the same here. Major relapses of mine just include what I would call “Emotional Relapse” where I loose my brain after some emotional thing. I can guarantee 90% of them are mere things which my brain just think as big things at that moment. I don’t know how to deal with it.

Same here also. I don’t know how to express. Specially getting validation from the people around. Not all are same. But majority fall in one category or other and are judgemental.
More problem is that my mind is the most judgmental shit ever.
I don’t know how should I live? Being a meek boy whom few girls admire, being the man that gets adoration or being me.
Is it same for you?

2 Likes

Being you? The current you or the current us. We dont wanna be that, right? Thats why we are here. We wanna uplift ourselves.

From my POV we should work and be the one we need to be. It should not depend upon how much people admire us. A terrorist can be admired by masses while a real social worker will be admired by few.

This age of Kaliyug is already flawed. We should do whats right.

We should become what is right. We should strive to be an asset for our Dharm and our nation.

And i wont give up till i achieve that.

Jai siya ram.

2 Likes

Jai Shri Ram!

The right me. It doesn’t matter it’s now or then. Truth is ultimate. I don’t think it matters on generations. Generation is just the specs we use to view truth. I want to follow the Truth.

I think social perception has a deep role to play. We seek it. Only very rare gems don’t care. The real Tapaswi (sage). It will persist in us, layman. But can be reduced to quite an extent. I am trying to do that.
Remember the first time you did something really good, probably in school. The teacher clapped for you or your friends patted your back. You repeated those actions. And the vice versa situations also. Where you were shut or booed when you did something wrong. You must have tried not to repeat the action.
Social validation do play a role.

@Mahesh27_03 bro the main point of my discussion was how do you deal with the feminine feelings? I know as I too have the same thing.
I know you sometimes must have felt to become more manly or someone must have made you feel. How you dealt with that?