Journey of an Addict to a Leader (Brahmacharya Mode) -Mahesh's Journal

Okay so the feminine quality i have is i am too emotional and gets attached to people at a greater extent than usual males do.

I dont hate this quality. It has helped me to become a better and sensible person. The empathy and kindness i get alongwith this trait are great.

Usually I love these traits. It only affects when it is at peak. I am still not able to control it completely. But i am working on it. And there is a good progress.

And every human male has some feminine characters. It doesnt make someone emasculine. Just try to use that trait to help you.

I am blessed to have this trait. It is the reason i am still alive. (Alive for my mom).

I failed a lot in recent years. Fought depression anxiety panic attacks. Had constant suicidal thoughts.

I overce coz I wanna live for my Maa. Its this trait only which helped me.

I think i am just repeating same things again and again.

5 Likes

I can relate to every instance you provide. I too donā€™t hate these traits. Itā€™s problematic when it hinders my growth. When I care for people with a sensible heart and they crush it.

3 Likes

Day 4

I relapsed. I let the demon take over me. I dont why but i did.

I was all consious but i let him do it.

Life Update -
Will reach home by tommorow

1 Like

Being emotional is not a feminine trait. It is normal.

Lack of emotion is not seen in masculine people. It is seen in psychopaths.

What I mean is I donā€™t think you should look down on this trait. If you cultivate it in the right way without letting pride take over, you can be a person people are comfortable talking to about their problems because they know you empathise. Thatā€™s what I keep working on, especially as I am a medical student.

That is always something to respect.

Some others are not emotional attached to people. That is how thier nature is. True, they can do more work alone. But when they fall they have less people to support them and are more likely to end up in ruin.

Two are stronger than one, for if one falls the other can lift him up (Bible)

God didnā€™t make us to be solo man. Be proud of your emotions is what I am trying to say. You can have emotions and also be masculine. Emotions are not what make you feminine. Laziness, PMO, no goal in life etc. can make you seem feminine. But not being a good person.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.