Jared's New Diary

Im so tired of these relapses that I’m thinking about downgrading my phone, I’m thinking I’ll buy a flip phone run the battery of my smartphone flat probably leave it at my parents, then ill just use the flip phone.

1 Like

Man this thought passed my mind so many times. Now it doesn’t, I have a lot of work that can’t be done without phone now :sweat_smile:

Day 0

After a relapse that occurred today, I did one of the biggest workouts that I have done personally, I did a total of 80 pushups with 3 breaks in between normally I can only do 10, but pushed myself to the point where I couldn’t do anymore, I did 50 dumbbell reps and 20 to 30 situps, I almost couldn’t move afterwards, I’m impressed I pushed myself this far though.

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:
Now you won’t be able to more for 2-3 days :joy:

I did up to 100 pushups with 2 minute breaks in between I was ready to give up at 60 pushups, but I kept pushing until I reached 100 pushups, my body almost shut down at this point and almost couldn’t move, but I drunk Whey protein afterwards and I felt alright. I’m currently doing 2 weeks of training at home, to be able to do more pushups.

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/above-average-joe-two-weeks-pushups-challenge/amp

Day 2
My body was sore today from yesterday’s pushups, so decided to take a rest today to quickly recover.
That girl I was mentioned 2 nights ago, I noticed her looking at me when I looked back she was looking too, I smiled at her and quickly looked away, because I get shy when looking at someone, there was an incident today where I was grabbing something it looked like she were trying to grab the same thing, because she ended up putting her hand on top of mine, the moment I felt her hand touched my hand, I got this tingly feeling inside me like hormones basically and it spread through out my body ngl it felt good, but I kept things professional while at work, I have started to develop a crush on her, and and now I can’t stop thinking about her, I really want to get to know her, but I haven’t taken the chance to talk to her yet, I have talked to her on stuff involving work and I have assisted her on some things at work, the talking involving work is so she doesn’t mistakenly think I’m a creep.

2 Likes

Im going to to try see if I can talk to her properly tomorrow.

1 Like

Since you work together with her you’ll get plenty of opportunities to talk. Find the right moment and talk. She won’t think you are a creep just because you talked to her :sweat_smile:, Just don’t have any unrealistic expectations, talk to her, get to know her then make any further decision.

1 Like

Ive been quite ill with the flu these past few days, so didn’t get the chance to talk to that girl but I gave her a fist pump when I finished my shift. I took today off work because I was sick, I was worried that I might have relapsed but got through the day.
The reason for my relapse on the 80th day was because I was sick, didn’t want to make the same mistake again.

2 Likes

Day 8. So Ive been quite ill during the week Ive been coughing alot, Ive had hot and cold temperatures the worse bit of my sickness is my cough, I was coughing so bad that it was hurting my chest, despite that I decided to work overtime on Saturday and I will earn extra cash from it, I woke up at 3:30 am and started working at 4:15 am, I decided to do overtime, because I felt like I was lacking discipline and waking up early was a way of discipline, another thing theres this girl who ive mentioned who potentially likes me but I’m not sure how old she is, she looks older than me, but she’s short in height with a mask on which makes her look younger. What if she’s like in her 30s, or something that would be insane, especially if I’m like 19 years, that would be crazy :joy:

2 Likes

So you are saying you never saw her without mask??
Also don’t trust girls with age. Now a days 14 yo looks like 20 and 20 looks like 15…

3 Likes

With that girl I have decided that there are plenty more fish in the sea, and I was starting to act extremely nervous around her, to the point I couldn’t look at her in the eye, I guess this is the best thing for me.

2 Likes

Bruh, you should have at least talked to her properly :sweat_smile:.
But you know yourself better than I do, so yeah no issues.

1 Like

Ive lost count of what day I’m on, but I think it’s been about 2 weeks now.

1 Like

my ego is most likely the reason I relapse every time I reach my 3rd to 4th week.

2 Likes

0 day I start from today, terget 30 day​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Cool bro, day 15 here.

3 Likes

Everyday that I don’t fap is a win, I stopped counting days and only know what day I’m on when I check the counter.

1 Like

Day 18
Ok, so the reason I’m posting here is because of something I potentially witnessed by accident. So after work I decided to get food from the KFC drive thru, after getting the food I decided to go somewhere discreet to eat my food, when I was eating my food I was parked next to another car, about 2/3 of the way of eating my food I briefly looked at the car next to me and I think I may have witnessed people in that car having $€×, I didn’t see much though, all I saw was a person rocking their head back and forth in the dark, I looked again 2 minutes later and they were still rocking their head back and forth, I laughed after seeing what was happening, I then realized I was parked somewhere I shouldn’t be especially after what I potentially saw, I started my car up, did a big U-turn and quickly drove off.

2 Likes