Jared's New Diary

Day 7
Spent all day waterblasting and didn’t stop until I was done, I had finished just after 6 pm, and I still feel motivated to do things, I was actually so pumped that I could have kept doing productive things during the day regardless of what time of day it is.

4 Likes
1 Like

how do you do that ? like referring to a post from another topic ?

1 Like

You click on that.

2 Likes

oh ok thanks

akflsrfhjdrl gjdlfg

2 Likes

Day 12

Ive been very busy this week especially in the morning’s, one thing on my mind is looking for a place to live so I can be close to work, along with that I’ve been busy packing things up because 1st of June is the day we move out, Ive also had to show up at work every day to work my afternoon/night shifts, it’s been a busy week. I’ve got the weekend off work and I have requested Monday to Wednesday off work so I can help my family shift to their new house. Tomorrow I will be looking at a house that ill potentially be moving in to.

3 Likes

Less than 3 days before my family moves out and I’m taking 3 days off work to help my family I’ll be busy the next 3 days, this will be a benefit for my nofap journey, being busy.

3 Likes

All the best :+1:
See you soon

3 Likes

Today is day 15. I have been busy as heck these past few days, in 2 days time we will be moving out and the time is ticking to get everything done.

2 Likes

Day 16
Well tomorrow is shifting day, all of the sheds have been cleared out and all the tools and stuff have been taken to the new house, I spent today helping put pregnant cattle on trucks to the new farm, meanwhile I quickly dropped some of the stuff off at the house ill be moving in, I got given a set of keys. Tomorrow for my family is the big day, we will be loading furniture onto trucks for going to the new house.

5 Likes

Day 18
It has been a big week with moving out etc. My family now lives 30 minutes out of town and I will be spending the first night at my new house, then I’m going to spend the weekend at my family’s house.

5 Likes

Best of luck for new beginnings mate.

4 Likes

Day 21
Ive got alot done in this past 3 weeks as Ive mentioned in my posts above. Today me and my Dad got the last of the stuff from our old house and we were finished by the evening then I dropped my drawers off at my new place. It feels good being able to get things done, I felt great afterwards.

4 Likes

Thanks man!
20 characters

2 Likes

June 9th 11 am
I almost slipped this morning one minute I was just googling a word to find it’s meaning, then the next I was browsing articles and trying to look for triggering thumbnails, luckily I snapped out of it, I then remembered the 3 pillars and thoroughly went through each pillars to figure out what I was missing. I had actually forgotten about the 3 pillars for a while, I’m glad to have remembered it.
Current time: June 9th 7 pm

3 Likes

What are the three pillars? You can mention them here of you like. It’ll be a good concept strengthening.

2 Likes

These are the 3 pillars.

3 Likes

June 10th
I hate to say this, but I relapsed this morning, it started off with browsing articles online, then I was edging

2 Likes

I had stopped, but when I had stopped the sensation rubbed in my underwear and I came.

2 Likes

Oh damn bro.
Don’t worry, start again as we always do :muscle:

2 Likes