Jared's New Diary

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

bruh that’s hilarious experience . I have seen such scenes many times :joy: :joy:
It feels awkward and funny at same time

1 Like

Lol, that’s exactly how I felt :rofl:

2 Likes

Day I have no idea. All that I know is that it has been roughly 3 weeks and I have been improving myself and I’m following the 3 pillars, there’s this guy who wants to train at gym with me and I’m considering accepting his offer, I also want to get my diet under control, and stop buying McDonald’s, burger king and KFC etc, it has gotten so bad that I’m literally buying takeaways every night.

2 Likes

So on discord, I’m a member of many nofap servers, sometimes they will post memes, sometimes there are triggering memes, there was one today although it wasn’t too triggering, it reminded me of when I used to relapse and it triggered urges in a way, I’m just choosing to make sure that I’m not alone in my room, instead I’m watching avengers movies with my parents.

2 Likes

So I’m currently in week 3 of nofap, almost every time I’m in week 3 I have often already relapsed before ive even realized it, the causes are often overconfidence, being excited to reach 30 days and the counting of days, and during this phase I end up showing off to those who can’t reach 24 hours and I don’t realize it, I believe they are the root causes of my week 3 relapses, im not even going to blame Google for this, because I make the choices to search things on Google, If I search the wrong thing and end up relapsing, then its really my fault, Google is not to blame, i am, because I made that choice, I have a choice not to do those things, whenever I get this far I almost always relapse and Ive had enough, I’m currently halfway through week 3 and I don’t want to make the same mistakes, instead I want to sign up for gym, I want to do things which involve self improvement, I do not want to be a slave anymore, I want to be free from Pmo, I want to live my life without having jack off every time I reach 3 weeks. Hopefully this is enough to prevent a relapse, advice from you guys is much appreciated, as ill need everything I can to prevent a relapse and to help me cross this hurdle.

1 Like

Day 24
I need everything Ive got to get through these next few days, its during the the 3 to 4 week period where I relapse, and I’m sick of it.
I need to do everything I can to prevent a relapse, I have already stopped counting days, and I’m trying to sign up for gym so it’s something I can go to rather than being in my room, which is a breeding ground for relapses.

2 Likes

Day 25
Today I successfully got a gym membership and they gave me a key tag for 24/7 access, I had my first gym session tonight after work, and it was fun trying out all of these different machines.

1 Like

Sat 9th JULY 12:25am
I seem to be having trouble falling asleep, since 9 ive been in my bed trying to sleep, but I’m wide awake I have work at 3:30 am, thats like 3 hours from now, I shouldn’t have drunk those energy drinks 6 hours ago I didn’t know I was working the next day, I need to get some sleep otherwise I’m going to have to stay awake until its time to work Ive got 2 energy drinks for tomorrow anyway they will keep me going, but seriously though I need to try to sleep.

2 Likes

Im gonna be very tired tomorrow from lack of sleep.

2 Likes

Day 29. It was a crazy day yesterday, I was awake 40 hours, I had little no sleep at all the night prior, I was basically just walking in my sleep the entire day, I was just watching lots of movies towards the end of the day, I watched car movies, and watched Stranger things, I went to bed at 12:30 last night and woke up at 10:40 this morning.

1 Like

Day 30
I have reached a month on Nofap once again, this is my third time reaching 30 days, the previous times I reached 30 days I achieved a certain number of days which I once thought wasn’t possible once I reached these days, I realized that anything is possible whether easy or hard, I’ve never reached 90 days before, but the closest I got was 80 days, which was the last time I went 30 + days, 90 days may seem impossible, but I know that anything is achievable, I just need to stay focused and go to gym as much as possible. One more thing is finished Stranger things yesterday, and the ending made it look like they were gearing up for a 5th Season.
As a reward for 30 days I treated myself to KFC :joy:

3 Likes

congrats bro .
You can reach more than 30 this time :muscle:
Break your records

2 Likes

Duh obvious :joy:.

Congratulations on 30 days bro, keep going :muscle:

1 Like

Day 31
So there was this girl who I mentioned I had a crush on last month, and I stopped feeling that way about her, but suddenly after 30 days on nofap I started having a crush on her again, it’s since Ive been getting better at socializing from being on nofap.
Whenever im not around her I think about her so much that I’m basically huffing and puffing, it’s like a butterfly huff and puff. I also get out of my way to impress her at work, I kind of show off a bit.

3 Likes

Can anyone relate to this?

1 Like

Yes you are in love my friend :joy:.

1 Like

completely . I started losing interest in real life girls due to ■■■■ , but when I started nofap last year , I started getting back to life again . I remember I had 5 - 6 crushes at the same time :skull: .
And when I again starting talking to HER , I was overwhelmed with feelings and got over dose of feelings :joy: . I thought about her all the time , even I had to stop talking with her because I used to sense that feeling all the time :joy: :joy: :skull:

2 Likes

Day 32
Ok so today I was sitting at the same table as the girl during lunch break, during a conversation she was having with another person sitting at the same table, i heard my crush mention she was 28 years old, I’m only 19 :joy:, why do I have a crush on someone who is nearly a decade older than me :joy:?
She looked so young that she looked as if she was near my age, except she wasn’t.

On the flip side that conversation resulted in me asking someone nearby how old they are, they were 28 also that sparked a conversation with a girl sitting at the same table as me she asked how old I was, I said I was 19, she said she was 19 also, we then started talking about what work experience we’ve had, towards the end of the conversation I mentioned a little bit of my backstory involving farming.

1 Like

I think thats what has happened with me, it explains why I was trying to show off.

1 Like