Jared's New Diary

Day 8. So Ive been quite ill during the week Ive been coughing alot, Ive had hot and cold temperatures the worse bit of my sickness is my cough, I was coughing so bad that it was hurting my chest, despite that I decided to work overtime on Saturday and I will earn extra cash from it, I woke up at 3:30 am and started working at 4:15 am, I decided to do overtime, because I felt like I was lacking discipline and waking up early was a way of discipline, another thing theres this girl who ive mentioned who potentially likes me but I’m not sure how old she is, she looks older than me, but she’s short in height with a mask on which makes her look younger. What if she’s like in her 30s, or something that would be insane, especially if I’m like 19 years, that would be crazy :joy:

2 Likes

So you are saying you never saw her without mask??
Also don’t trust girls with age. Now a days 14 yo looks like 20 and 20 looks like 15…

3 Likes

With that girl I have decided that there are plenty more fish in the sea, and I was starting to act extremely nervous around her, to the point I couldn’t look at her in the eye, I guess this is the best thing for me.

2 Likes

Bruh, you should have at least talked to her properly :sweat_smile:.
But you know yourself better than I do, so yeah no issues.

1 Like

Ive lost count of what day I’m on, but I think it’s been about 2 weeks now.

1 Like

my ego is most likely the reason I relapse every time I reach my 3rd to 4th week.

2 Likes

0 day I start from today, terget 30 day​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Cool bro, day 15 here.

3 Likes

Everyday that I don’t fap is a win, I stopped counting days and only know what day I’m on when I check the counter.

1 Like

Day 18
Ok, so the reason I’m posting here is because of something I potentially witnessed by accident. So after work I decided to get food from the KFC drive thru, after getting the food I decided to go somewhere discreet to eat my food, when I was eating my food I was parked next to another car, about 2/3 of the way of eating my food I briefly looked at the car next to me and I think I may have witnessed people in that car having $€×, I didn’t see much though, all I saw was a person rocking their head back and forth in the dark, I looked again 2 minutes later and they were still rocking their head back and forth, I laughed after seeing what was happening, I then realized I was parked somewhere I shouldn’t be especially after what I potentially saw, I started my car up, did a big U-turn and quickly drove off.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

bruh that’s hilarious experience . I have seen such scenes many times :joy: :joy:
It feels awkward and funny at same time

1 Like

Lol, that’s exactly how I felt :rofl:

2 Likes

Day I have no idea. All that I know is that it has been roughly 3 weeks and I have been improving myself and I’m following the 3 pillars, there’s this guy who wants to train at gym with me and I’m considering accepting his offer, I also want to get my diet under control, and stop buying McDonald’s, burger king and KFC etc, it has gotten so bad that I’m literally buying takeaways every night.

2 Likes

So on discord, I’m a member of many nofap servers, sometimes they will post memes, sometimes there are triggering memes, there was one today although it wasn’t too triggering, it reminded me of when I used to relapse and it triggered urges in a way, I’m just choosing to make sure that I’m not alone in my room, instead I’m watching avengers movies with my parents.

2 Likes

So I’m currently in week 3 of nofap, almost every time I’m in week 3 I have often already relapsed before ive even realized it, the causes are often overconfidence, being excited to reach 30 days and the counting of days, and during this phase I end up showing off to those who can’t reach 24 hours and I don’t realize it, I believe they are the root causes of my week 3 relapses, im not even going to blame Google for this, because I make the choices to search things on Google, If I search the wrong thing and end up relapsing, then its really my fault, Google is not to blame, i am, because I made that choice, I have a choice not to do those things, whenever I get this far I almost always relapse and Ive had enough, I’m currently halfway through week 3 and I don’t want to make the same mistakes, instead I want to sign up for gym, I want to do things which involve self improvement, I do not want to be a slave anymore, I want to be free from Pmo, I want to live my life without having jack off every time I reach 3 weeks. Hopefully this is enough to prevent a relapse, advice from you guys is much appreciated, as ill need everything I can to prevent a relapse and to help me cross this hurdle.

1 Like

Day 24
I need everything Ive got to get through these next few days, its during the the 3 to 4 week period where I relapse, and I’m sick of it.
I need to do everything I can to prevent a relapse, I have already stopped counting days, and I’m trying to sign up for gym so it’s something I can go to rather than being in my room, which is a breeding ground for relapses.

2 Likes

Day 25
Today I successfully got a gym membership and they gave me a key tag for 24/7 access, I had my first gym session tonight after work, and it was fun trying out all of these different machines.

1 Like

Sat 9th JULY 12:25am
I seem to be having trouble falling asleep, since 9 ive been in my bed trying to sleep, but I’m wide awake I have work at 3:30 am, thats like 3 hours from now, I shouldn’t have drunk those energy drinks 6 hours ago I didn’t know I was working the next day, I need to get some sleep otherwise I’m going to have to stay awake until its time to work Ive got 2 energy drinks for tomorrow anyway they will keep me going, but seriously though I need to try to sleep.

2 Likes

Im gonna be very tired tomorrow from lack of sleep.

2 Likes