Jared.CšŸ¤™ [[My Journey of Self Improvement]]

Yes i agreešŸ™‚!! I just helped him!! I didnā€™t belittle himšŸ‘šŸ»

4 Likes

Iā€™m not on Day 0, this is a video I took when I relapsed.

5 Likes

I will share my most recent video with you guys once Iā€™ve uploaded it.

4 Likes

Go on and talk to that girl, ask her out before someone else does.
Good going, I saw both of you videos.

3 Likes

Heres my most recent video for those who want to view it.

1 Like

I donā€™t see her often, I only really see her when im invited to parties, but if I see her again ill be sure to talk to her, Iā€™ve also invited her to my 21st birthday in October, I asked her and her friend in person.

3 Likes

Oh ok cool.
So itā€™s love at first site :joy:.

3 Likes

Yeah lol :joy:
20 characters

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your journey and experiences with us Jared.

I agree with you, itā€™s best to focus on yourself first before thinking about a relationship. Come to a new relationship from a place of health and security in yourself, with love to give, not a place of lack and insecurity. I know Iā€™m not in that place yet myself.

Keep going brother. Youā€™ll get back to 82 days again and beyond. Looking forward to watching the comeback unfold.

3 Likes

Thanks bro
20 Characters

3 Likes

Day 28. The past week was hard but some things that helped me was spending time with my family, rewatching nofap videos, and the mindset where I focus on my mental health instead of constantly thinking about others, Iā€™m on nofap for my own sake nobody elseā€™s, I took some videos of myself on nofap including a video I took on day 0 to give me a time lapse perspective and remind myself of the state I was in when I last relapsed, I plan to do more videos in the future, I recently turned over a new leaf where my mental health and self improvement always comes first without worrying about what others think which has been becoming beneficial for me at the gym and life in general, if I feel low moments or feel like others are judging me, I just use that as fuel to make me stronger physically and mentally.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my latest nofap video for those wanting to watch it.

2 Likes

Day 31. Reached a month yesterday, a month of discipline, patience, focus and taking it 1 day at a time has helped me, yesterday and the day before I helped a friend move to his new home I took 2 days off going to the gym to help him move and also spend time with him, I plan to go back to the gym today, the gym is my livelihood keeps me in shape, and keeps me disciplined, ive also started biking to keep my legs active, thatā€™s all from me today.

2 Likes

HeY BRo YoU MedITaTE?

1 Like

Sometimes I do, but itā€™s been a while since I last meditated.

Day 44
Today was hard, been dealing with sickness, fatigue and temptations altogether, which has been making me vulnerable, fortunately I recognized these vulnerabilities before my mind could exploit them into making me want to relapse, for most of Today I felt vulnerable but I found my happy place again by listening to my favorite music and stopping at a beach to chill, which helped.
Sometimes itā€™s ok to be vulnerable if you know how to handle it, these are the good kind of vulnerabilities.
E.g expressing emotions, opening up, showing love to family etc.

4 Likes

Day 52. Been recovering from sickness, still am sick, I havenā€™t been going to the gym much lately but have been finding ways to keep active such as riding my bike, other parts of my life are the same nothing much has changed here, my confidence has increased, but I find I get alot of silent anxiety attacks, I donā€™t know whether itā€™s because of my autism or inability to make eye contact, despite that things are going ok for me.

1 Like

Ive decided that instead of posting videos of myself on nofap Iā€™m going to post videos of myself improving myself, including videos of my workouts, my voice in the videos suck anyway so this will be way better.

1 Like

Day 55. I watched a ton of nofap videos to refresh the mind and encourage me to stay on nofap and push through when things get tough, I canā€™t stand the thought of going back to PMO, after everything itā€™s done to me, all its ever done is held me back, every day im off PMO is another day ive spent improving myself.

1 Like