Jared.CšŸ¤™ [[My Journey of Self Improvement]]

Day 58. Was my first day off work, and kept myself busy, I did landscaping in my parents backyard, I am exhausted from a day of yard work, my parents are currently on holiday so Iā€™ve been given the responsibility of looking after their farm while they are gone, Iā€™m going to make sure everything goes fine while Iā€™m managing it.

3 Likes

I am 2+ months on nofap, how is everyone?

6 Likes

Nice dude.
I am good. How about you?

1 Like

Iā€™m good recently took 9 days off work today is my 3rd day back

4 Likes

Day 70. Since being back at work I ve been focusing myself, Iā€™ve been waking up at 5:30 am and have started to work on my diet more to help me with my gym Iā€™ve even cut back on takeaways which is helping me save money and invest more on food my body actually needs. Iā€™ve been waking up everyday motivated and ready to get shit done, I have breakfast go to work, have lunch, do house work and go to the gym thatā€™s my favorite part of the day, because I invest alot of time and energy into training my muscles to become and I also like to increase my endurance, mindset and mental focus, even on bad or stressful days the gym makes me feel great about myself itā€™s my way of keeping active so I donā€™t think about going back to pmo. Another good thing not to jinx is Iā€™ve been having more social interactions lately mostly at gym and it is nice to be able to interact with others, even if itā€™s just a small interaction, but my main focus is still on myself and not obsess over constantly making friends, my mental health comes first and thatā€™s my main focus.

3 Likes

9:10 pm 21st June
Accountability:
So I was listening to Queens of stone age music when I decided to look at a cd cover, what I didnā€™t know was it had triggering material in it. How did I respond, well I did look back at it once then I got a pen and scribbled over it, i stopped listening to my music and put the cds away, then I put TV to take my mind off what I got exposed to. Itā€™s usually when I get this far on nofap that I get exposed to random triggers and I have relapsed within days if I am to make it this time I really have put in real effort stay focused and consistent, I canā€™t let anything slip, I need to stay physically active and have the same mindset I did on day 1, I must also stay out my room unless Im sleeping, thats the only way ill survive these difficult times on nofap.

2 Likes

Day 78. Been a busy week especially with transmutation, I cleaned and sweeped my parents garage, at home Iā€™ve been doing little things such as maintenance on my bike, mowing lawns, cooking meals, yesterday I tidied my room and got rubbish out of my car. My gym is going fine, yesterday I did training on my legs, even learned some new things that I had never done before, the gym is very important to me, when Iā€™m there all I think about is self improvement and itā€™s one of the reasons why I never want to go back to pmo, thereā€™s nothing but emptiness there.

3 Likes

glad that youā€™re back
youā€™re doing great

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my latest video on nofap, i also give out advice in this one

4 Likes

really nice video, keep going!
really correct thoughts and mindset
donā€™t stop posting videos and in one day youā€™ll reach your dream count of subscribers

1 Like

Day 81.
The point Iā€™m at now is as far as Iā€™ve ever been on nofap in my 3 year journey no longer in that old day count mindset, Iā€™ve been applying this new mindset from my last relapse where I must stay physically active otherwise I will relapse, thats what Iā€™ve been doing and continue to do, people have sometimes been judgemental and think Iā€™m doing too much, but Iā€™m doing it so I can succeed in nofap, I donā€™t care what others think, if I slow down down I get bored and itā€™s the number 1 cause of a relapse, boredom is what I try to avoid, Iā€™ve been watching alot of nofap videos and motivational content, I have received good tips and advice from them which Iā€™ve been using for tools in helping me on nofap, Iā€™ve still got a long way to go in mastering a reboot, ive been getting urges recently but they are to be expected, and they are normal, Iā€™m not worried about what day im on my main priority is staying active even if it means hurting others feelings because I donā€™t want to relapse.

3 Likes

Compared to when you first joined the forum, I can see a lot of progress. Keep moving :fire:

3 Likes

Day 84.
Today was one of the hardest days on nofap since my last relapse in April, my temptation was at its peak today, I was very horny, the thing that helped was the things I learned from nofap videos and the motivation research Iā€™ve been learning, I wrote most of it down weeks ago and I looked back at it which I used as a tool to help me, there were times where I could have given in but I took up to 3 cold showers, starting preparing dinner and went to the gym for an hour. All of this enabled to get through today. Tomorrow is a new day which Iā€™ll plan in advance.

3 Likes

Day 90.
Thatā€™s right, 90 days free of pmo, I am proud of myself for making it this far, Iā€™ve been through good and tough days but the thing that has helped me is the nofap videos my nofap brothers and staying active almost everyday Iā€™ve been transmuting my energy and focusing on the gym which has given me a reason not to go back to pmo, I give myself an ultimatum where I can either go back to pmo and feel empty and powerless or I go to the gym and become strong and powerful, Iā€™ve been choosing gym everytime, whenever I get an urge or am horny instead of saying Iā€™m going to go masturbate, I make myself do things to keep me busy, I cook my own food, make my own bed, keep my room tidy, mow lawns and even drive my car etc, there so many things I do instead of pmo and thatā€™s why Iā€™m now officially 3 months clean, some tip for my brothers out there is that if I can go 3 months then you guys definitely can too.

7 Likes

Nice dude good to see you finally reach this benchmark :fire:

2 Likes

Day 95.
Iā€™m starting to notice real good things simply by not masturbating, I am full of energy during, I am happy alot more, my confidence and self esteem have improved dramatically, and now have time to do things to I never used to do when constantly masturbating, I do still experience urges and temptation daily, which is normal but I make sure I have the right mindset and stay committed, while also transmuting my energy, without realizing Iā€™ve been using the 3 pillars and they are actually what have been helping me.

5 Likes

Day 101.
I am so exhausted right now, because today I went for a big bike ride, and then I went to the gym for an hour to do some reps. Not to jinx it but Iā€™m so proud of myself reaching this point in nofap before this I believed I was going to be stuck here forever, but with the right mindset, discipline and consistency I have made a breakthrough like never before, everyday I remind myself not to go back there to the days I was beating it off 3 to 4 times a week, i now see that the effects of pmo resulted in me wasting 3 years of my life before I started nofap, I now seek pleasure through discipline and exercise instead of pmo, thats always my go to, although Iā€™ve stopped masturbating my addiction will stay with me for the rest of my life, the new me will wake up every morning, live life to the fullest, be physically active and ask for help if Iā€™m struggling, that way Iā€™m less likely to relapse. One more thing is that Iā€™ve made it this far, you brothers out there who still continue to be victim to pmo, you can make it happen if you donā€™t give up, keep pushing and you will get to where you want to be.

5 Likes

I am 4 months without pmo today, and itā€™s only now Iā€™m beginning my real self improvement, I had anxiety for a few weeks until recently when I started feeling some clarity, Iā€™ve got a long road ahead of me provided I dont go back to pmo

7 Likes

wow dude so happy for you :heart::fire:

3 Likes

Thank you bro
20 characters

2 Likes