Jared.CšŸ¤™ [[My Journey of Self Improvement]]

Day 79.
Being 79 days on nofap this is the longest Iā€™ve been since April last year, personally Iā€™ve never been more than 80 days, the whole time Ive been on nofap, the only difference this time is instead of counting days Iā€™ve been focusing more on self improvement, and ive been using a tracker to count days for me while im busy improving myself. Iā€™m not going to lie the past few days have been tough but that is completely normal for nofap, there are many challenges along the way but we just learn to face them, without trying to escape. Itā€™s during times like these where I need to remember the 3 pillars and apply them.

3 Likes

Very good bro , you came this far!
I have read your diary in early stages when you were not able to cross more than 7 days but today you came upto 83 days! , Thats a brilliant sign of progress. Keep going mate!

4 Likes

These past few days have been some the hardest days for me on nofap, there have been so many times where I have been tempted and almost given in, it hasnā€™t been easy, but what Iā€™ve been doing today is I did 10 minutes meditation after nearly giving in again, I rearranged furniture in my room, then I had a cold shower, a thing I need to get back into is journaling and write down the problems Iā€™m facing and ways to deal with them etc.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to say guyā€™s but Iā€™ve relapsed, to make things worse I could see it coming, the days prior I came across triggers, it escalated day by day where I was looking for triggers, until I eventually caved in, I fapped twice, the root cause was boredom and stress, I did my best prior to that to keep going and continue with my life, I remained consistent, and tried to stay disciplined, I thought it would pass if I kept going, but in the end I wasnā€™t strong enough.

4 Likes

Itā€™s ok dude. You did good. Aim for better next time.

2 Likes

You performed very well!! This time, is It, only MO? Or PMO?

2 Likes

Day 7
Itā€™s been a regular week with work did some overtime, after my relapse a week ago I still continue to do the things to improve myself, Ive still been going to the gym, and still trying to mingle with others, in the first few days Iā€™ve been doing lots of meditation and taking alot of cold showers which helped me get back up, I need to do this more regularly and being around others and talking about my life also helped, Iā€™ve also been mindful of what I eat, I believe when I eat healthy, Iā€™m more likely to succeed in nofap, whereas when I eat junk food, I feel more likely to relapse. When I was talking to my mum, she told me to stop thinking about my relapse, because Iā€™m letting it win if I constantly think about it, it changed my way of thinking and I was able to move on, and I was able to reflect on it, I spent time with family to take my mind off it.

3 Likes

Day 10

Meditate once a day :negative_squared_cross_mark: (Forgot to, but I did close my eyes and took a few breaths)

Take cold showers :white_check_mark:

do 10 pushups every morning :negative_squared_cross_mark: (I was too busy preparing for work)

make my bed :white_check_mark:

brush my teeth :negative_squared_cross_mark:

work out :negative_squared_cross_mark: ( these past 2 nights I havenā€™t been going to the gym, itā€™s mainly because of a cyclone storm and due to me finishing work after midnight)

Do hobbies :white_check_mark:

Sleep before Midnight :negative_squared_cross_mark: (I had fallen asleep right after midnight)

wake up before 8āŽ (I woke 15 minutes late)

(More to be added)

1 Like

Hi guys its been a while, I havenā€™t really been thinking about nofap or the day count much, but im somewhere around 3 weeks without Pmo, while I havenā€™t been thinking about nofap much, Iā€™ve been busy focusing on myself and focusing on self improvement, Iā€™ve been continuing to go to the gym thats my outlet instead of Pmo, Iā€™ve continuing to work on my social skills and Iā€™ve been making some good friends, Iā€™ve even been invited to a party next week, i no longer use Blockers, because when I use them, I feel like Iā€™m avoiding the problem rather than dealing with the problem, I never really needed blockers I just needed discipline and self control, I have got Facebook and Snapchat, and set personal boundaries, and when Ive been on there long enough I just get off and do something else. I also do occasional meditation and take cold showers to keep me sane, Ive been also been trying to change my diet to help me get in shape and help me on nofap, I also check in with the nofap communities now and again to remind myself why Iā€™m here, why I want to change and what will happen if I relapse. I also have to remember that Iā€™m a recovering addict, I need to stay consistent, motivated, disciplined, humble and patient.

4 Likes

I relapsed today, my biggest trigger was boredom, for now on Iā€™m going to try real hard to fill my day with activities and make sure boredom almost never happens, thatā€™s the only reason I tend to relapse these days.

4 Likes

How are you doing? Itā€™s been a minute

4 Likes

Iā€™m doing fine at the moment, havenā€™t been online much because Iā€™ve been so busy with life, I recently got a new job, had a few relapses over the past month but following my recent relapse over a week ago, I shifted my mindset to one where I focus on myself and get my shit together before I start socializing again, its working so far, Iā€™m slowly bringing socializing back into the equation with a different approach where I work on myself at the same time.
How are you doing?

4 Likes

Ohhh Good to see you back after so long.

4 Likes

Day ?
These past 2 weeks have been fine been busy focusing on myself, my mental health and Iā€™ve been trying to eat healthy foods, before I start learning to socialize again, Iā€™ve been learning to be present with myself especially with my urges and emotions, which is better than trying to resist which adds unnecessary pressure, as my mental health starts to improve I slowly start learning to socialize again and Iā€™ve started going for bike rides before I go to the gym which helps with my mental health, while I may be showing signs of improvement, Iā€™m not quite out of the woods yet, Iā€™ve got a long way to go.

3 Likes

Day 18.
Iā€™ve been continuing to work on myself to improve my mental health, Iā€™ve been going for bike rides to keep in shape, lately Iā€™ve been getting a flood of different emotions and hormones in my body Iā€™ve been letting the energy flow through my body which has been helping me, it gives me power, instead of losing power from trying to resist. Last night after riding my bike I got invited to a party with friends who I havenā€™t seen for a while, I didnā€™t drink any alcohol because I had work the following day im glad I didnā€™t drink, because I found I had real good time especially catching up with my friends my confidence came naturally without the influence of alcohol and I felt good the following day instead of feeling sad and guilty, it goes to show the harms of drinking alcohol.

4 Likes

I recently started reading your diary amd i see alot of relapses!! I have some suggestions

1. Count sitting alone in a room as relapse
  2. Count going to toilet for fapping is relapse
    3)Edging and Peeking is relapse
  3. Get rid of social medias
5 Likes

Itā€™s more than enough

2 Likes

Keep going brother, youā€™re doing great

3 Likes

Thank you brother
20 characters

2 Likes

?
He is one of the most consistent people here. He does better than most.

3 Likes